[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 333 KB, 1440x1440, 1656444016537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50782877 No.50782877 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>finish work on Friday evening
>go for 2 hour walk while listening to Twitter space
>buy junk food on way home
>get massive rush of optimism for life as I'm carrying the junk food home; clearly Pavlovian reaction, as that feel normally comes after the sugar rush
>binge, waste rest of evening, skip gym
>wake up on sunny Saturday morning
>browse internet, drink coffee, read book
>day flies by to 3 pm
>go walking outside for 4 hours and saw a new place
>eat prawns and tub of Ben and Jerry's and browse internet
>go to gym in late evening, lifting goes well
>browse internet, which meant my fast food binge was post-midnight
>binge
>slept too fucking late
>woke up at 9 am on Sunday, browsed internet, slept more, browsed internet
>now 11 am and should sleep more
>plan to go for a walk, then maybe a final binge, then gym, then idk

My main hope for the upcoming week is that I can stop having a pathetic beta demeanour. Do any other losers have that feeling where you get paranoid about people criticising you for imposing yourself if you were to talk loudly and normally?

>> No.50782900

>>50782877
Didn’t read but it sounds like a bunch of horse shit. I advise you take a shower and get some sleep, and also get a job

>> No.50782957

>>50782877
If you ever achieve marriage and family you’ll look back on these times and wonder why you were so miserable. You literally are just doing whatever you want. Do you know what my days look like? Im up all fucking hours of the night, I am woken permanently with no ability to go back to sleep by 7am at the latest every day, then spend my entire day until around 10pm taking care of kids and working and making sure my house is only half a shithole - just clean enough I don’t die slipping on a toy in the middle of the night. Then im so fucking exhausted all I can do is watch a single show on Netflix before bed time, which is usually interrupted halfway through by crying or screaming I have to tend to until it’s too late for me to stand any reasonable chance of getting any sleep at all. I sleep an average of 4 hours per night I have zero time to myself and I do this 7 days a week.

Shut the fuck up and appreciate your situation. Who cares if you go to the gym or read a book or “accomplish” something in this meaningless existence. You are a moron and if you don’t start enjoying your life right now you’ll literally have nothing but misery forever.

>> No.50782961

>>50782877
Go eat at a local place instead of some Zogslop fast food joint