[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 26 KB, 600x360, CC5396A5-8A21-4AA5-AB6F-5D49DE05DB3A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50762220 No.50762220 [Reply] [Original]

I hate the corporate rat race so much. I hate waking up at 6:30 and having to shave and put on a suit and drive to my stupid little office and pretend to be professional and keep up appearances. It’s all fake. Humans weren’t meant to live like this. I just want to make enough in dividends that I can quit my job.

>> No.50762233

>>50762220
me too that's why i got a work from home job. also what fucking job still requires suits? i worked at a professional services firm and the only people who wore suits were boomer partners and a few try-hard weirdos in their 20s who loved to suck cum straight out of partner cock.

>> No.50762234

>>50762220
same. had my last day today. wish me luck bros

>> No.50762521

stop being a wage cuck
stop being greedy
you dont need to make more than $2k a month to truly enjoy life

liquidated anything you have thats of value and start staking
I make around $2.5k staking BitDAO tokens and ETH coins and im loving super comfy

i cant buy expensive cars or land but i wake up happy as fuck ready to enjoy the day and have fun with my hobbies

>> No.50762871

>have to make another PowerPoint deck about an area at work I know in no depth
>have to message lots of people and ask for bits of information
>going to present wordy slides
>have to hope the senior employee watching doesn't ask about most of it because my knowledge is an inch deep

>asked to make some sort of KPI plan to inform what we'll do
>third time in three jobs I've been asked to do this and nobody in the company ever gives a fuck about any metrics and the managers choose what projects to do based on intuition (as it should be)

>always have to message people to ask for stuff because the modern workplace is a disorganised mess

>became butthurt when learning an employee that started a few years before me is 4 promotion levels above me and I realise I'll likely never be at that level because I'm a sperg
>when I see employees who started a few years before me but who haven't been promoted and I wonder how unbelievably bitter they might be

>when most of the technical employees openly give no fucks about anything more than one inch away from their area and your job is designed to compensate for that

>when you eat lunch alone every day and all the people in your area have lunch together

>when the women are visibly disgusted by your presence

>when you dread the work social events more than the actual job

>when your job is to plan but you see that everything would be better for the company if all planning employees were fired

>when every training course boils down to the same few discredited or soon to be discredited psychology memes repeated all the time

>when you wonder if people see you as a natural inferior who shouldn't be promoted ever

>when you work near two GigaStaceys and your day is ruined whenever you see them

>when coworkers mention their family members by first name and you still can't resist thinking "why the fuck do you expect me to know them" every time

>when the concept of leadership is used as a catchall for all bullshit under the sun

>> No.50763640
File: 38 KB, 780x470, 1848FCEC-326E-4D73-AF5A-0ED8D5DEBD3D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Never worked ever and am reaching my fifth decade so listen up; everyone there (or rather, the majority) is just as unhappy as you are, so make the best of that and rerun high school feels, for it's all high school after high school, fren.
>BOOM
You never know.

>> No.50764072

>>50762521
which coins do you stake? how much would i need to get started?