[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 119 KB, 750x1000, flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50749362 No.50749362 [Reply] [Original]

I just want to have them as much to completely forget about them, and just do stuff I want to (currently I really want to fuck big girl and breed her brains out), and also do The Work to give back to society, but without being pressured to do so. Or even without pay.
I know it is unbelievably infantile of me.
I just really don't get it. You actually CAN NOT as an average human, to just buy house you want, and just work on what you want becoming extremely good at it. There are only couple of jobs jobs that can allow anything even close to that. Like dentist or something. But cleaners, people that actually make your computer and smartphone, the actual workers or even engineers that are ACTUALLY present on the manufacturing plant. Nooo, they get shit.
And then there are entertainers with insane amount of money compared to their real value. Of course, maybe they help us spiritually, but in the end, in pure real world they do nothing. And I don't know people who actually became superpowered because they actually unironically took the entertainment to the heart and "SHAZAM!"ed themeselves and now they don't need to visit doctor, they are in their best shape, etc.
Why is it so fucked.
Then there are absolutely unlucky ones born without hands, or with some impediment in their brain, so maybe they actuallly CAN think, and maybe they are ACTUALLY smart inside, too bad all outside world sees is "retard". And all of this is hanging on some ducktapes, some unrecognized hypocrisy.
I just want to be happy, and other be happy too (unless their variant of happy is to murder other people ,ofc)
Not money talk really, but also actually kinda is.

>> No.50749398
File: 445 KB, 630x615, 1643364677351.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50749362
lmfao
you have to go back

>> No.50749422

So I don't know what to do.
Do I just relentlessly learn IT or some other shit and like these F.I.R.E. autists just work myself to da bone these twenty years (meanwhile seeing how some girl gets there 42451x times faster by selling her flawory body parts images on the internet, not to mention the generational rich people, or sons of politicians like Hunter Biden who were already "there" before I even MANAGE to try anything) for some mid life where I kinda really don't worry about muneh, and at the same time I am still cheap ass and can't live my life to The fullest of it's heart's content.

And that's just money expert. I KNOW for THE fact that money can NOT make you really happy. I have first hand examples. But then without them you can not really exist either.

And again, it's just ONE aspect. I really don't understand how others figured it out. How others started from nothing and achieved their goals. Like, yeah, it's free market and if I will just start doing my stuff maybe there will be some magical chance that somehow someone will invest in me huge, or just buy something from me for ridiculous price.
But I need to do it more, and more and more. Because tax, because food. Because others do it too.

Meanwhile CEOs can do everything they want, fuck up unimaginably and as long as they have right friends they will always be bailed out. But again, it's just money. I don't want to be CEO. Just do My work AND be able to do my stuff without "oh how much it costs, oh NAAAAH i will have to starve"

>> No.50749444
File: 223 KB, 1080x1653, Modern couples gosh I want strong taller gf too wtf 4chan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50749398
Where do You work. How much money do You make. Do you rent, mortgage? What's your lifestyle besides working. Are you happy with it, did you dreamed about this when you were stepping up with your first steps?

>> No.50749513

>>50749422
Just get a comfy job. Something that you like. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. Like me, I'm starting as a high school teacher this year.