[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 620 KB, 1026x1141, Screenshot_20220803-165918_Samsung Internet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50723894 No.50723894 [Reply] [Original]

Bonus points for white collar Christmas parties.

>> No.50723925
File: 404 KB, 512x512, 3EBACA27-BE9A-444F-B7D7-1C3402C9DEE3.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50723894
I joked about being perceived as disabled. Now I am issuing a subpoena. Let me guess you “need” more

>> No.50723948

Inb4 ze b& for off topic kek

>> No.50723982

>>50723894
I chewed out my bosses' boss for being a cunt to my coworkers in front of entire team. I was fired that day. But I had planned to quit anyway so I got to collect unemployment (Claimed hostile work environment and cited my perfect work record. They didn't contest it). Good times. Felt great. Everyone who worked there ended up quitting within a year.

>> No.50723984

I had an employee send dick pics and jerk off videos to all the female customers who had their phone number in the loyalty program.

>> No.50723993

Boxshit man.

>> No.50724023
File: 1.17 MB, 480x212, 1641735850102.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50723925
I... "need".. .more.

I once had a serving job and was hiring in April. I told the hiring manager I wouldn't work the 4th of July and they agreed I wouldnt be scheduled for it. The time came and I was scheduled. I told them I wouldnt be showing up. They fired me.

...the girl who they replaced me with on the 4th of July just wanted to spend the 4th with her 2 kids. She died of cancer 6 months later. She was 26.

>> No.50724080
File: 181 KB, 640x402, EBB84EC7-551A-40E0-BF24-B6F5DF01A309.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50724023
These eyes have seen genocide.

>> No.50724082

I worked at a heavily unionized place and this guy (who was a huge shit distributor) starts getting reamed out for being late all the time by some HR bitch. He was sitting on his desk when she approached him and the moment he realized she was pissed, he literally sprawled himself overtop his own desk in a rather boudoir pose, as if it were a chaise lounge and began making the "yapping" hang gesture towards her while she screamed, all while a look of total contentment and inner tranquility washed over his face. When she was done her tirade he tapped his hand on the desk twice in front of him, as I'd to suggest that she should join him on his new perch.

He was gone the next day but my God it was the most insane display of Chad energy I've ever seen in my life.

>> No.50724164
File: 141 KB, 640x343, BD834BAB-B5B2-49A3-AE57-F1EEB4FD3E99.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50724023

>> No.50724377

>>50724082
Holy based as fuck.

I once worked with a guy who was fired for spending 12 hours a day in the office working.

It was for a government contractor. He was the Director of IT. HR fucked him because they thought it was cringe how hard he was working to get our startup off the ground. :*(

>> No.50724378

My friends Dad got fired for getting too drunk at the Christmas party and grabbing his bosses balls. He just moved across the country for the job too lol.

Oh and I knew a first AD who had to fire someone because he grabbed a case of water meant for the crew and put it in the trunk of his car to take home for himself.

>> No.50724432

>>50723894
anytime there is a pay related email there used to be someone who shit and spread it in one of the male cubicles. This is a comfy gov job but pay isn't great. We've moved to a new office and someone shit on the floor after a pay email. I've been with them 4 years and there's been like 3 shitting incidents lmao.

>> No.50724492

>>50723894
I have a good one:
>Had a co-worker that worked for the company for a little over 3 years.
>Over the course of 1 year, I watched him slowly stop giving a fuck and just stopped doing anything.
>After being at the company for a while now, I now understand that it's because the company does not give a fuck about us and our boss is a bitch ass that was bullied in school, so now he has a taste of power for the first time in his life and uses it to abuse his subordinates.
>Co-worker finds a new job and calls our boss to put in his two weeks.
>Boss is so pissed off that he didn't get the satisfaction of firing my co-worker, so he passive aggressively makes some shitty comment to him over the phone instead of wishing him well and letting him leave.
>They get into an argument. Co-worker calls him passive aggressive. Boss has the balls to say to him "well, you wouldn't have gone that far at this company anyway".
>Co-worker threatens to meet my boss outside of work and beat his ass.
>Boss hangs up the phone like the little bitch that he is. Tells my other manager about it.
>They bring him in and basically fire him without letting him finish out the two weeks.
>Boss makes up a story that he left early on his own but we all know what really happened.
You can see why I can't wait to leave this fucking place. Toxic shithole kek

>> No.50724505

>guy has a bud with his lunch on his last day before his Christmas holidays
>some old boomer manager sees it, makes a big fuss about it to the CFO
>boomer manager: 'we have to make an example of him'
>due to rift with CFO and CTO, CFO has him fired, just because the guy who had the beer is under 'IT'
>said guy gets the call on his drive home for Christmas that he's fired

>go to company work event
>people put their bags near the bar
>female coworker goes to get her bag from there
>guy awkwardly says "hey Stacy, while you're down there..."
>in elevator to work the next day, with said guy
>boss gets on, 'John, pack up your things when you get to your desk, you're fired'
>guy demands to explanation, starts to plead with him
>'this isn't up for discussion, pack your things or I'll have to call security'

>work at small company
>our corner of the office (near my boss) starts to smell bad, like public toilets
>open the window, it does little, this goes on for months
>quite a few suspects but given how many people hate the place it's difficult to narrow down
>eventually a guy is fired, official reason given was 'poor performance'
>he walks off the job, kicking over one of the plants saying 'rest in piss <boss>' in dramatic fashion before storming out

>> No.50724506

I once applied for a bagging boy job at the local grocery store at 17 years old, I didn't know how bad it would suck back then, and when I got to the orientation I was the only white guy in the room, like 5 other people all with names like shaquisha and stuff. One by one, as we went around the table doing our paperwork, someone would have to "go out to my car and grab my ID, I forgot it" and never return, then someone else just straight up walked out. This happened 3 times and at the end it was just me and a stupidly thick black girl, like 8 years older than me. We both got out and she said she wasn't coming back and so I was alone. I talked with my parents afterwards and the pay was for $7.25 an hour. I didn't go at all, I called the next day and told them I wasn't working.

Such is life living in New Africa (Arkansas)
Sometimes I wish I lived in the 1800s, where this place wasn't a dystopia. Where the frontier spirit reigned and the white boys were in control, where land was easy to come by. Where there was opportunity. Where everyone was from north western european descent. Now everyone is black, a mutt, white trash, etc.

I'm moving. Very soon.

>> No.50725029

>>50723894
Book burning. Though not technically fired, at least removed from a professional association. He was a social justice warrior fighting "systemic racism."

>> No.50725067
File: 61 KB, 976x850, 1655093712054.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50723894
i worked under some engineer who one day was laughing about his college roomate forcing himself upon some drunk girl in their dorm room

>> No.50725164

>>50724492
isn't getting fired early in that guys favor?

>> No.50725235

>>50724432
It took you a year to get going?

>> No.50725373

>>50723894
4 employees got caught smoking weed in a stolen car at our workplace that was right next to the State DA office

>> No.50726463

ummmm based thread and bump?

>> No.50726576
File: 95 KB, 568x548, 1605633408051.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50724023
>...the girl who they replaced me with on the 4th of July just wanted to spend the 4th with her 2 kids. She died of cancer 6 months later. She was 26.
Life's funny like that

>> No.50726626

>>50723894
>be me
>lifeguard
>We have one staff member who clearly has high functioning autism but is undiagnosed
>Lets say his name is Alex
>constantly shit talks people under his breath, but says it loud enough to hear (we think this is intentional)
>can never be wrong, will start arguments if you point out a mistake he makes, even over the smallest of things
>displays no emotions, face is always stoic
>closest thing he has displayed to an emotion is when he raises his voice during an argument
>does not understand the concept of humor, nobody has heard him laugh
>he constantly berates and argues with his sister when theyre on the same shift
>nobody knows how he even passed the cert, let alone got hired
>one day we have a party for an elementary school graduation
>the entire class is at the pool
>tons of them can barely swim because that school doesn't have a pool
>Alex is posted up on his stand in the deep end
>child jumps off diving board
>he clearly cant swim more than a few yards
>child starts to struggle, he's gasping for air
>Alex cant read body language and just stares at him intently
>child has been struggling for a good 2-3 minutes
>at this point the manager and two other guards are yelling at him to get in
>Alex gives them his famous thousand yard stare
>eventually he connects the dots when the child starts to slip under
>doesnt do the proper technique and the child climbs on top of him
>Alex nearly gets drowned by this child pulling him back to the wall
>Alex was about to get fired until his sister (who is the assistant manager) convinced the head manager to give him another chance

>> No.50726712

>>50724506
>Such is life living in New Africa (Arkansas)

how are there black people in akransas

wasnt that place too late for slaves and not industrialized

>> No.50727206

>>50726626
>high functioning

>> No.50727437
File: 51 KB, 642x500, car_on_fire.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50723894
"stealing power". When I was 15 I worked at Publix and one of the older employees kept charging her phone in the break room despite being told not to. Someone noticed her phone charging with an outlet under the sink and the manager lectured her about honesty before firing her. I quit about 2 weeks later, hopefully the dude's children die of aids

>> No.50727476

>be friend
>working as a contractor for a company
>company only has one accountant
>accountant is a grouchy cunt that can't do her job
>accountant is also the owner's friend
>pay is only doled by check or paypal
>accountant couldn't figure out how to do direct deposits
>pay is often weeks to MONTHs late
>everyone complains to manager, but he can't do anything
>anyone complaining directly to accountant gets reprimanded
>eventually friend makes a fuss about it on the work chat
>threatens unionizing and striking if pay isn't more timely
>friend is immediately fired
>according to friend it still hasn't changed months later
Don't be a contract cuck.

>> No.50727515
File: 1.76 MB, 270x480, 1659244344793390.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.50727587

>>50727515
what an absolutely horrid cunt. women were a mistake.

>> No.50727629 [DELETED] 

>be me, 24 years old, get job in silicon valley making lots of money

>two or three weeks into my job, reading email

>email from senior member of my department:

"Dear anons,

As I sit here fucked up on whiskey and muscle relaxers I just want to say that you are all great. You will go on to do great things. Today will be my last day with the company."

>Look over at author, who is closing his laptop and standing up

>Department manager starts yelling "ANON, NO, DON'T DO IT."

>Drunkmusclerelaxeranon stands up, approaches fellow coworker

>Attempts to attack coworker, but is VERY intoxicated. Basically pulls him out of his chair and falls to the ground on top of him

>Manager wrestles drunkanon off of other senior team member while saying in the most cucking tone possible "Give up, anon, I'm stronger than you." despite being half his size. Personally I think the drugs may have been a factor in the efficacy of this wrestling submission hold he was executing.

As it turns out the one guy fucked the other guys wife so he came in and threw his career away. He later tried to kill himself and lost his legs because he was unconscious for a few days in a seated position.

The whole thing was surreal and I feel really bad for the guy. The dude who fucked his wife married her and had kids and moved to europe. I did see the woman in question's tits at Pride weekend, and I sort of understand the whole thing. The poor boys had a spell cast upon them and she made them fight to the death. I guess thats why they used to burn witches :/

>> No.50728260
File: 629 KB, 1013x1675, Screenshot_20220803-225459_Brave.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50727515
Do her eyes look like a fucked up deep fake to anyone else? I'm not sure if it's just the lighting but she looks weird.

>> No.50728300

>>50728260
It's the camera angle, but even so I'd imagine she looks pretty unflattering IRL.

>> No.50728474

>>50723894
Server got high on acid during shift. She was fucked out of her mind, and in the family section too. She went to neighboring bar after getting cut, and vomited all over the place. It was like daytime too. The owners were willing to give her another chance too, and I was a barback that really wanted to move up. I about lost my shit.

>> No.50728556

>>50724023
You chose to live while she chose to die.
Had you accepted you could have died of cancer in her stead.
Cancer is a spiritual sickness caused by a great imbalance between the soul and body.
It is usually caused when you ignore your instinct and go against your real desires.

You remained true to your real self when you chose to respect your choice and not get manipulated to do something against your will.
As for the girl she could have prevented her cancer had she done the same thing of listening to her instinct earlier in her life.
You cannot avoid destiny.

>> No.50728592

>>50728300
>>50728260
It's the filter you 30 y.o. boomer imbéciles
4chan is losing its touch

>> No.50728666

>>50724377
That's insane.

>> No.50728735

I was fired from a supermarket when I launched some ice cream tubs 3/4 down an isle while the manager was standing at the other end.
It all happened in slow motion. Night shift so the store was basically empty. I was tossing product down the isle to where they approximately were, I was going to stack them later. As I turned to the pallet and grabbed the ice cream, I started launching it without looking, at the last moment I caught a glimpse of him in the corner of my eye. It was too late and once I realised it was the manager the Ice Cream was already airborne. I caught eye contact with him mid air, I could only watch as these 4L tubs strapped together with thin plastic rotated slowly, would their landing be cushioned by a box? No. They hit the hard vynal floor and one ripped free. The lid popped off and melted ice cream splurted out everywhere. I just looked up and said "whoops". He never said anything to me, just walked off. After that shift I was informed I am being let go.

>> No.50728755

>>50728474
It's spelled brokeback. Probably the reason she got to move up and you didn't. She could spell correctly.

>> No.50728770

>>50725164
no, if you get fired you can't collect unemployment.

>> No.50728779

>>50728556
You should probably start doubling your dose of Zoloft.

>> No.50728813

>>50726576
I want that coffee mug.

>> No.50729081

>>50728779
>Taking meds
Nah. If the world drives me insane, it's going to be the worlds problem until I am no longer insane. It's the only way anything ever changes for the better, people being driven to insanity and finally flipping their shit so that moving forward the rest of the world realizes it can't drive people insane like that without dealing with the consequences. Jump off a bridge if you don't like it, I don't give a fuck, God has given me another day and I will always make it someone else's problem until the world stops driving me insane. Also, stress literally causes cancer, so that nutter you told to double their dosage is in fact still right and you're still a faggot.

Storytime;
>be a dipshit teenager
>get my first job not working with the family business
>sack groceries half my shift, collect carts from the parking lot my other half of the shift
>pretty shit job all things considered but there were a couple qt's that worked there my age
>smashed one of them, shit was cash, not what this story is about
>one of the other dipshit teenagers up there has autism
>not fake faggot autism to excuse being a piece of shit either, clinical autismo
>his mom came into the store with him and basically begged the manager to let him work there
>filled out his application for him even, kid was nonverbal and hated making eye contact
>kid works there for several months mostly uneventfully, only sacked groceries
>hated human contact so much that he learned to bag them perfectly every time to avoid anyone talking to him
>seriously the fucker was a machine and never made a mistake
>he never has to push carts in the parking lot because grocery store is next to ghetto trash trailer park
>people would come over from trailer park to fuck with people and rob cars in the lot
>autismo definitely did not need to ever be around that, and hated being sweaty because of how it made him feel as well
(1/2)

>> No.50729107

>>50724023
im a literal incel and i dont care what anyone says that is fucked up

>> No.50729120

>>50729081
Ooh, this story sounds like it's off to a good start

>> No.50729144

>>50729081
(2/2)
>one day someone doesn't show up for shift, it's the weekend
>store is super busy, autismo gets sent outside to push carts
>he throws a fit about it but does it anyway, struggles the entire time
>some jogger from the trailer park asks him if he can use his phone
>autismo doesn't know any bettter, lets him borrow it, jogger jogs off
>kid is in full on breakdown mode now, manager is a landwhale turbokaren and tells him to get back to pushing carts
>screaming at him, really just being a gigantic fat piece of shit herself
>kid is now bawling in the store, jeet manager comes out of office and tries to calm him down
>they send autismo back to the lot after jeet jeets his commands into autismo's head
>'Tism is now fully pissed off, which was the first time I'd ever seen this
>I tell him to take it easy for the rest of the shift, buy him a coke, push most of the carts in the lot
>next day 'Tism comes back to work already pissed off, has a note from his mom he's not to ever push carts again
>slams it on jeets door, jeet complies because kids mom was worth a dollar and would probably have sued otherwise
>Autist goes back to sacking groceries like a machine, refuses to look anyone in the eye the entire day
>It's now Sunday and the store is packed, everyone's being a massive faggot all day long
>some fucking decrepit hag screams at him for packing the eggs on top of the cans on the bottom of the bag
>even though it's a paper bag and that means the eggs are now safe
>tard finally has enough, literally screeches at the top of his lungs for ten seconds straight
>calls old hag a bitch and tells her to kill herself, in earshot of landwhale manager
>landwhale waddles over and starts ripping into tard
>tard tells her to kill herself too, landwhale tries to slap tard, tard decks her straight in the mouth
>landwhale falls over and is stuck on her back like a fucking turtle unable to get back up

>> No.50729163

>>50723894
are these legit reasons to get fired in the US?

kek that country is a joke

>> No.50729175
File: 27 KB, 420x373, 16324449785.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50723894
recently my boss fired someone over a burnt coffee, literally
turns out the guy had his vinu bags so he's alright

>> No.50729202

>>50729144
(3/2)
>jeet is now jeeting his way over from his office from all the screaming as fast as he can jeet (h8 jeets, simple as)
>tard throws old hags groceries on the floor, screams that he wishes the eggs were her skull
>old hag is now slightly scared, tard strength isn't a joke
>then the tard does the most fucking magnificent thing I have ever seen in my entire life
>apparently he really liked to dance when he was alone, only told me that once when I was sacking next to him
>I used to talk to him while we worked because I have autistic family, actually not a bad guy just retarded by the tism
>he fucking MOONWALKS THE ENTIRE WAY OUT OF THE STORE FLAWLESSLY
>MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD'VE SHED A FUCKING TEAR, WHITE BOI WUZ SMOOV AS A DAMN KANG
>FLIPS EVERYONE THE DOUBLE BIRD, CALLS THE ENTIRE STORE FAGGOTS, SCREAMS "I FUCKING QUIT AND KILL YOURSELVES" AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS
>NEVER ONCE BREAKS EYE CONTACT WITH SEETHING JEET MANAGER

I got to watch it all happen as I was on break demolishing a six piece of spicy fried chicken from the deli. I swear on everything holy this all happened exactly as I've described it. I was laughing so hard I nearly choked on the chicken breast I was eating, and even after nearly dying by myself in the breakroom I continued laughing once I could breathe again. It seriously took that fat bitch floor manager several minutes to get back to her feet. The kids mom came up to the store like an hour later with a police officer that reviewed the footage and decided kid acted in self defense, fat cunt got charged for it since she tried to hit a retard, last I heard white lightning got a payout from the company that was fat enough for him to not need to work for quite some time, something like 50k. I ended up quitting about three months after all of this happened because I couldn't stand the fucking jeet that was the store manager. I miss that fucking fried chicken, and I hope and pray that kid is living good till the day he dies.

>> No.50729232

aluminium extrusion plant making volvo car trims. people mention guy who was fired previously is coming back, "I hope hes stopped smoking crack" someone says, "no he still smokes it"

guy comes back to work one night shift, comes back from the smoke area grinning. "you been smoking crack again?" "yeah i have"

3 shifts later he never comes back, maybe fired maybe quit

>> No.50729243

>>50723984
A legend honestly.

>> No.50729247

>>50729202
Damn. I believe it. The details are too specific to be made up. Wish I coulda seen that moonwalk.

>> No.50729259

>working in nuclear power station decomissioning
>asbestos protocol
>sit through weeks of classes to learn about the safety gear
>team consists of lanourers and scaffolders
>one of the scaffolders is very young 18 roid head
>we're supposed to check all gear going in to the contaminated area
>guy works a full shift before someone notices his resirator power pack doesnt have filters on.
>its been pumping asbestos in to his mask for 3 hours
>project manager fires him on the spot

>> No.50729276

>>50729232
Based crack enjoyer

>> No.50729331

>>50729259
Fukken jej, that shit's so terrible.
>>50729232
I prefer meth heads over crack heads. With crack, they eventually make enough money to go on a big binge and either die during it or never come back because they get fired and trespassed off the property for being crackheads. Meth heads will still hold down a job for years at a time to keep accumulating more meth. I knew one when I worked construction that came to work like it was a regular ass day and ended up getting arrested for robbing a convenience store and killing the clerk the night before, took five cops to restrain him and he stabbed one in the leg so bad the guy nearly bled out. Shit was megabased.

>> No.50729388

I worked for an hvac company. They hired a new guy and found out he was breaking the customers equipment, forcing them to buy a new ac, or whatever. It was what they did at his previous job. The manager had like an hour long meeting with him and told him that the company didn't do that and to stop. I could overhear some of it. Gave him a big speech about reputation, trust, respect, etc. He kept breaking customers equipment and they fired him. I don't think he was even getting commission, so I don't know why he kept doing it.

>> No.50729395

>>50723894
Kek in any unionized job, you can't fire someone for any of the stories in the OP. The employee can just claim alcoholism/drug dependency, and would get a fat lawsuit on the employer

>> No.50729432
File: 238 KB, 470x569, Screenshot_1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50723894
My authorities didn't like my character, they were not happy I knew how to say "no" and have opinions. So, they took some of my edgy chats out of context and slandered me with sexual harassment.

>> No.50729482
File: 494 KB, 1841x1737, green.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.50729501

>>50729163
Burgers dont need any reason to fire someone, their emplyoment is at will, meaning they can be gone without reason on the spot

>> No.50729592

>>50729202
based autist chad. also fuck jeets, thank god I don't work with these curry munchers

>> No.50729599

>>50724506
>Where the frontier spirit reigned and the white boys were in control
You would've been a poor serf for one of the big plantation families that controlled all the land and slaves.

>> No.50729606

>>50729202
Thats total bullshit, yet 100% believable.

>> No.50729612

I used to smoke, worked at a Panera. I drink a lot of water so I have to piss a lot. It's a shopping strip, and there's a big expansion tank next to a retention pond out back. It wasn't often, but every once in a while, if nature struck and I was mid cig I would hide behind the tank and piss into the pond.

Apparently one of the ladies next door saw me out back and came in and bitched up a storm. Funny thing is that they pointed out one of my good friends that worked with me. Said he was the one.

>> No.50729620

>>50729612
Well I didn't get fired for that, but the managers always suspected it was me because I just didn't give many fucks to be honest and I got tired of being the "best" sandwich maker while giving 20% effort. They had me train literal retards that can't remember a 4 ingredient sandwich. I couldn't stand it.

>> No.50729641

>>50729482
Kek, based

>> No.50729645

>>50729620
The funny bit is that I came in on an off day on my way home from a buddies house. I Decided to get some food and chat with my friend, the same that got mistakenly identified as the rogue pisser. I was just hanging out after my meal talking to him and keeping him company during the slow hour before dinner rush and then close and the manager on duty came out and asked me why I was here and why I didn't have something better to do with my life.

>> No.50729665

>>50729202
Magnificent

>> No.50729705

>>50729592
I have known exactly one based indian in my entire life and he's the single only reason why I don't hope the entire country gets blown off the face of the earth. Just most of it.
>>50729606
Swear on my momma it's all true, kid lost his fucking mind and had just had enough and didn't have the filter normies do. I hope he bought bitcoin at a dollar.

>> No.50729719

>>50723984
did a female respond?

>> No.50729721

>>50729645
I asked why he was being such an asshole and he totally chimped out on me and sure enough the next day before my scheduled shift they sat me down. Even though I never confessed they said they knew I was the one that pp'd in the pond so they were just looking for any excuse to can me I was unemployed for 1 week Another buddy of mine got fired for throwing knives into boxes in the back room. I thought that was pretty funny, also at some point I hid literally dozens of knives in the ceiling for some reason I don't know why but I sometimes wonder if they were ever found or if they're still up there

>> No.50729731

>>50729331
How is killing an innocent civilian based you fucking nigger

>> No.50729732

>>50729144
>>some jogger from the trailer park asks him if he can use his phone
>>autismo doesn't know any bettter, lets him borrow it, jogger jogs off
Poetic. Thus the autist learned not to trust darkies.

>> No.50729735

i worked big 4 audit and after realising what a scam it is i started going home at 5, basically doing the absolute bare minimum, sometimes just not showing up
it took them 4 months to "fire" me and i got offered a 2 salary bonus by the partner just to leave lmao

>> No.50729749

>>50726626
The 'differently able' / 'ableism' faggots can never provide an example of things these creatures can do that a normal person can't. They're so obsessed with things being fair they think a non-verbal spastic is secretly intelligent and there's just no test adapted for their broken brain.

>> No.50729806

>>50729731
>civillian
lrn2read, faget

>> No.50729807

Christmas party in Cork, Ireland 2019.
Over 20 people suspended, 3 people sacked.
Someone arrives with a fuck load of coke, the majority start snorting it. Due to it been a big IT company there's a free bar, everyone goes mental.
Whats App videos of one girl getting spit-roasted in bathroom, another bloke getting a blowjob in the bar, another of some girl from HR getting her ass eaten on the dancefloor.
One of the bosses dresssed up as an Elf is held up overhead in the air by two others with his ballbag hanging out as another colleague pretends his balls are a boxing speedball punch bag.
Garda (police) called, several arrests made as there's coke all over pub tables and in hotel rooms.
Girl who was spitroasted realises that everything is on film and proceeds to try kill herself in the hotel room where the party was taking place. Two people overdose, three ambulances called in total.
Whats App videos go viral, wives/girlfriends see videos of their boyfriends/husbands antics and declare online that they are breaking up/divorcing.
The whole thing was on the front pages of newspapers over here in Ireland for days.
One Sunday newspaper had an 8 page special all about it. Radio phone shows talking about it for the full week afterwards.
All their company parties banned ever since.
Most of the videos have been removed online but there's plenty to be found if you Google it.

>> No.50729825

>>50729721
The worst job I ever worked at was lil caesars, and I spent my last two weeks there shitting in the tank of the toilet until they took the lid off of it and had a camera pointed at the restroom. After that I'd bring plastic bags in my pocket, shit into those, and use them as a sling to huck turds into the drop ceiling before replacing the tiles. IRL peepeepoopoo posting is still psychotically funny to me to this day and that was more than a decade ago.

>> No.50729851

>>50729645
No, that bit isn’t funny either.

>> No.50729854

>>50729807
Fuckin' hilarious, whoever brought a shitload of coke to a nerd party is an unhinged madlad.

>> No.50729881
File: 45 KB, 326x661, 1658351263023741.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50729612
I used to work a summer job at a home improvement store out in the back where they had the warehouse and kept all the lumber. There were a bunch of Filipinos who used to go deep into the warehouse and go piss in every creek and corner. It was fucking nasty. I never once saw them go into the store to actually use the bathroom. But they also used to make high school tier penis jokes, so that was pretty funny.

>> No.50729911

>>50729807
>One of the bosses dresssed up as an Elf is held up overhead in the air by two others with his ballbag hanging out as another colleague pretends his balls are a boxing speedball punch bag.
I remember this kek. Found the video

https://looksmax.org/threads/stryker-christmas-party-in-ireland.82057/

>> No.50729921

>>50729807
>Most of the videos have been removed online but there's plenty to be found if you Google it.
Holy shit, sauce?? Where are the links lmao

>> No.50729931

>>50729911
FUKKEN KEK

>> No.50729997

>>50729705
I work with literal autismos so I wouldnt put it out of the question
>>50729807
>>50729911
Holy based. Would have easily been suspended or chewed out if I could have had a night like that as a work function.

>> No.50730003

Boy who almost shot up my school went to work with me at McDonald's. Two months later he gets arrested for slashing tires in the parking lot. So yeah, obviously fired.

>> No.50730015

>>50729911
Yeah, that's the one. They had to do a recruitment drive afterwards due to so many people been suspended/sacked. Everyone applying thinking that all their parties would be like that. KEK.

>> No.50730087

>>50730015
Losers, if I was management I'd see to it that every party was.

>> No.50730103
File: 82 KB, 755x768, 1657453930953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50723894

My fat, blonde, married, middle-aged, HR Manager wants to have sex with me...

>> No.50730124

>>50730103
Bro you are some flirting over text messages away from a massive payday. If you can get that shit in writing at all or even record it (assuming where you're at it's legal to record someone via audio or video without their consent, which is a lot of places) you're fucking golden. Fatass sexual harassment payout to you and she gets fired so you take one more dumbass HR bitch out of the work world.

Do it. Just do it.

>> No.50730282

>>50729501
That's not true.

>> No.50730308

>>50729911
Legendary

>> No.50730398

>>50729911
Major kek to the nutty speed bag but lame the sex videos have been deleted

>> No.50730402

>>50729202
Indefatigably based

>> No.50730421

>>50729806
Wew lad

>> No.50730425

>>50729202
>>tard throws old hags groceries on the floor, screams that he wishes the eggs were her skull
Kek. Used to work with kids like this. That rage is pure and unadulterated, I love it.

>> No.50730434

>>50723894
not my story, but my dad's
>working as electrician in 1980's greece (ston purgo tou OTE)
>big building, the company had bought some new computer tech that no one in the country knew how to operate at the time
>they hire some japs
>my dad was working on the same floor as them most of the time
>the japs have been easily working past 8pm every day, always checking in super early, etc
>friday rolls in, it's 4am and the work is done, so they all get some takeout to eat and pass the remaining 1h
>they invite the japs, but they decline
>fast forward one week, they also get a few beers, they invite the japs, this time they take a break and eat a litttle, then they go back to work
>this continued for a while, the japs getting more and more relaxed each week, at first they acted normal (took some breaks, left when they were supposed to, etc), but it soon started getting out of control
>started drinking constantly at work
>"worked" for 4h while being drunk and left
>they saw that no one cared too much
>they found out that sex work is legal in greece
>they hired some fucking strippers, which danced for them at work
eventually someone snitched them after this, and they were shipped back to japan instantly
i wish i knew if they were ever capable of finding a job again kek

>> No.50730442

>>50730434
>friday rolls in, it's 4am
4pm* fuck

>> No.50730508
File: 359 KB, 1920x1080, 1638514474777.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50729807
I used to work at a chain bar and one night at the location in the next town over stayed for drinks after work, it turned into something similar to what you describe. There was a river right outside the bar and by 5am or so most of the staff were skinny dipping in it, there was coke everywhere inside the bar and they were drinking the bar's booze without paying.

That sort of shit happened fairly often with the staff in these bars, but this time the regional manager decided to show up at 6am for a random inspection, everyone was still at it when she got there and they all got fired immediately.

>> No.50730541

>>50730434
probably had to commit seppoko or whatever