[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 333 KB, 1440x1440, 1656444016537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50670246 No.50670246 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>wake up on Saturday morning
>read and finish a book
>waste time online
>went for 2.4 hour Saturday walk on a very mundane day while listening to podcasts
>eat ice cream at home
>go to gym; lifting goes well
>eat at fast food place late at night
>browse internet in bed, don't sleep until 4 am while feeling painfully tired
>wake up at 11 am
>browse internet, do chores, do more chores
>go for walk while listening to podcast
>binge on fast food and some junk food while browsing internet
>feel SO fat; surely that was the last binge ever
>decide to skip gym
>now lying in bed, browsing internet
>work this week isn't going to be very high pressure or busy; it will peak in those aspects by mid-day on Monday

I changed my Sunday formula but not in a good way.

I know I say this all the time but I really need to start producerbulling.

Currently wishing I could move to America and fully sell my soul to capitalism instead of this bowling bumper / bicycle stabiliser British version for kids. I think the food is so toxic in America that I'd be forced to eat healthily or else I'd balloon in to a whale.

>> No.50670279
File: 413 KB, 750x699, D01FCE24-94B6-4B44-A47D-C2982556FA67.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You could just cook some rice, chicken breast and broccoli anon

>> No.50670300

i honestly don't understand where you're going with this multiyear bonglord meme
i hope one day, when you decide you're done with it, you give us the actual story

>> No.50672516

>>50670246
>I think the food is so toxic in America that I'd be forced to eat healthily or else I'd balloon in to a whale.
I'll take the 2nd option for 100,000 quid please, Nigel.

>> No.50672694

>>50670246
Dude working every day is fucking great. No days off is actually wonderful and freeing. It took me a lot of years to realize working everyday is better than having regular days off. Working a physical high paying job and knowing how to invest passively is actually the secret to riches and success.

>> No.50674801

>>50670246
This is not your personal blog.

>> No.50674855

Here’s my Sunday today so far (Ausfag)

>wake up: go gym (push day)
>go home: go outside my backyard for 10-15 minutes naked for full body exposure to sun rays for hormonal health
>shower
>eat some carrots, orange and take vitamin D, Vitamin C and fish oil supplements, and a cinnamon roll my mum just made in the morning
>brush teeth
>now relaxing and watching bitcoin charts

Will eat some steak and green veggies for dinner, might have some more cinnamon rolls my mum made