[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 183 KB, 483x470, 1626166863244.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50658293 No.50658293 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone knowledgeable enough to shine the light on the current situation of Sri Lanka ?
(From a macro point of view)
Extensive reading material would be greatly appreciated.

>> No.50658332

I don't have the reading material but long story short they're a trial run for the WEF's Great Reset policies towards fertilizer. It's also a social experiment for current world leaders to test run socio-political data during collapse events. It's a good testing ground due to being an island, having ethnic/religious tensions and it had a pre-collapse GDP per capita in PPP terms very near the global average. Take from my post what you will.

>> No.50658361

>>50658293
from a macro point of view, I'd say things are just fine. nothing to be alarmed about, carry on with your day.

>> No.50658372

>>50658332
To what end? And what led you to this conclusion, certain news sites or general knowledge of WEF plans? Something else?

>> No.50658481

>>50658293
Tea grows every year.
But there's a limited amount that can grow and that one nation can harvest and sell. Consumption of tea domestically isn't relevant.
What's relevant is that based on the tea export you can calculate how much of a deficit in trade will you have when you buy oil, goods and services needed from outside.
Kikes led on the ruling class to go into debt, to buy shit that's not needed and not sustainable, to barely be able to service yearly installments on the debt.
It's a common happening when the globalist kikes attack a nation.
To truly understand read about the opium wars between Britain and China.

>> No.50658543

>>50658372
Have you ever watched pinky and the brain?

>> No.50658568
File: 38 KB, 528x409, 1648337264901.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50658293
Speaking macroeconomically, suicide is looking like a pretty good option over there.

>> No.50658615

>>50658372
I binge listened to 100+ perspectives on Sri Lanka so over 20+ hrs of content. I'm a Right Wing Austrian so my bias leads in that direction. Also you can just look up the prior (and current) PM's relationship with the WEF and look into *what* actually lead to the food shortages recently.
To what end? To push forward globally with the same agenda. The green policies are a trojan that lead to greater instability which demands a public reaction that leads to greater centralized control. It's the same reason the elites like Gates push for depopulation, a smaller herd is easier to shepherd. A herd forced into "smart cities" is easy to keep under close watch and alienated, thus a non-factor in terms of regime change.
To summarize zoom out. It's not about "macroeconomics" but the same thing it's always been about: politics.

>> No.50658630

>>50658293
Poo is in the loo and they have no plumbing.

>> No.50658686

>>50658332
interesting, would be excellent to have some content to share because the starting point to search about it is not obvious
>>50658481
So you are saying that due to a trade balance deficit (composed export side of mainly tea), they borrowed, but far too much, being reduced to debt slaves. Remind me of a chapter from "The Creature from Jekyll Island".
But now with the recent USD price action they got rekt even more as I suppose the debt is to be paid in USD, worth much more relatively to whatever shitcoin they use on this island, while the cost of imports are at the same time higher for the same reason.
>opium wars between Britain and China
insteresting will read about that, thank you

>> No.50658732

>>50658686
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjyEXSvYUUCzagFAKmaJ1Q/search?query=wef
Is a good starting point on Youtube anyway. He won't get into the Jewish question for obvious reasons although to be frank the Jews are but one faction.

>> No.50658824

>>50658615
Thank you Oesterreichbro. Your assessment reminds me of HLI Anon, PBUH.
http://hli.anoninfo.net/

>> No.50658940

>>50658615
>>50658732
Thanks, already know about george but never watched his takes on WEF

>> No.50658961

>>50658824
It's interesting because I actually agree with that anon's perspective quite a bit. Unlike most of the posters here I'm not 100 percent against the Jews/elites/WEF per say. Their position is far more tenuous than most believe. I saw a Marxist say once that every day we all have to wake up and recreate capitalism.
I see no viable alternatives to the current order and yes the vile acts necessary to keep it up like what the Finders/CIA do via blackmail is part of that. Keeping 8 billion people from all descending into a City of God Congolese style warlordom is not an easy task or for the faint of heart.
For example I'm personally against abortion. With that said the U.S. probably would have had a race war (or at least would have descended into a Mexican/Brazilian level of state atrophy) if the black population was 25 percent today. Sometimes the ultimate sacrifices must be made in the name of order.

>> No.50659057

>>50658293
a semi decent youtube channel that covers shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVkoxi2qYxc
and of course, chinks are invovled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8812gzdWjk

>> No.50659072

>>50659057
They are but most of the blame goes to the IMF as the front organization.

>> No.50659078

>>50659057
TL;DR
major income of sri lanka was tourism
dunecoons blew up a few churches, killed tourism for a while
tourism almost got back in early 2020, then the coof hit
a main source of their income, in USD, is lost
the leaders then did the stupid decision to outlaw chemical fertilizer
their crop output dropped 50%, some main ones like tea that were a major export of them
as well as their own food, so add that into starvation

>> No.50659395

>>50659057
>>50659078
Thank you anon

>> No.50659432

>>50659057
>Beijing's dilemma: Sri Lanka owes $6+ billion in debt. What happens if it can't make the payments?
what do they think? is africa listening?

>> No.50659440

>>50659078
>the leaders then did the stupid decision to outlaw chemical fertilizer
was that some hippie thing or?

>> No.50659525

>>50658961
That Anon dropped some of the most powerful redpills I’ve clever seen. Some of what he said coheres with other things I’ve learned, but I’m still filling in many gaps in my own knowledge of history and the role of the mystery schools.
Although the Jews were originally just a convenient scapegoat, I wonder if their financial position grew to the point where they now predominate. HLI Anon said they’ve merged with British aristocracy, which is plausible since they occupy the literal old houses throughout Europe. But it’s not like Trump’s and Biden’s kids had to marry into British aristocratic families, they married into Jewish families, mostly in banking, I believe.
The government is just another customer of the banks, albeit one with confiscatory taxation powers, but they serve their masters, hence the finders, drug running, etc. get government protection and sometimes capital.
Maybe some of that original Fed money came from ancient European families, but who runs it now? What leverage would those families have on them? Wouldn’t the last 100 years of monetary inflation slowly bleed out the stored wealth of the original shareholders if the new masters control the spigot? And why would the ancient families not want to have some of their own in control of the media and entertainment world, which is largely Jewish run? Did the Jews join the aristocracy or were a few chosen European families allowed to join the kabbalistic behemoth?
That said, I still believe that base antisemitism is a trap to discredit and misdirect those who are right leaning and see the malevolent patterns that start from finance. Your average Jew is obviously not a part of this, not wittingly anyway, and your average goy also bends he knee to the system to get ahead.

>> No.50659644

>>50659440
>was that some hippie thing or?
IMF shit i think, or something related to it
essentially they were doing it for goodgoy points but it fucked them hard later
>>50659432
>what do they think? is africa listening?
there was some shit about china giving a massive loan to sri lanka in exchange for china building them a massive port on their southern shore
pretty much chinks expected it to never get paid back, and they were right. so now part of the debt default agreement was that china now owns that port, as well as so many miles around it
essentially chinks just bought part of their land, and have their own sovereign port there now. it's been hosting submarines and shit too, last i recall
chinks will likely do that with africa as well- give them a massive loan for a project, insist chinks come in to construct it, chinks pretty much build themselves their own infrastructure paying chink laborers, and then the eventual default happens with "well too bad gweilo seems that 200 million you owe us will have to be paid back in local resources" and then they start mining the shit via the infrastructure they just built
essentially it's giving out known to be bad loans, in hopes the default gives them new land/territory/resources after

>> No.50659687

>>50659644
this is the entire goal of belt and road. yea ok we did it too previously, but we aren't them and hypocrisy is a fact of life.

>> No.50659738

>>50659687
>this is the entire goal of belt and road
essentially
>yea ok we did it too previously
"whatever works, works"
and it certainly is working
question now is how hard chinks might have it if their real estate bubble pops. real estate props up construction and their manufacturing such as steel. so not only would a massive real estate drop hurt the average chink massively, but then that driving force of their growth and industry shits the bed as well
https://youtu.be/o2ww8L-rnic
chinks had some fucked up system, where they pay for the mortgage years before the housing is built
and then it never gets finished, and they're on the hook still for mortgage
now it's happening so often the bugs are buzzing, with shouts of "fuck you if i don't get a house i'm not paying the damn mortgage"
also some shit with their banking having issues, where state-ran banks are having issues with bank runs happening as well

>> No.50659755

>>50659738
china wants to become a developed nation with a thriving middle class. i doubt they can. this isn't the 50s west any more.

>> No.50659797

>>50659525
My limited understanding is that the "Western" bloc is a weird amalgamation of Jews, Anglos, Prussians, Jesuits and their useful administrative goy civil/intelligence/military assets. With that said alternative blocs like say Putin's Russia or Xi's China are only alternative in their dick waving attempts to be at the top of the system not in any desire to actually overthrow it.
Also stop thinking in terms of money at that level. Those families/individuals sit above the money printers. Hell even administrative goys like Obama or Trump do at their relatively lower level of upper middle management.