[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 32 KB, 990x556, IDIOTAIDIOTAIDIOTASPAMSPAMSPAM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5051333 No.5051333 [Reply] [Original]

>I'm a neuroscientist and freelance journalist writing an article on how fear is being used to manipulate cryptocurrency markets (written for The Atlantic, NY Times, BBC, etc). In the article, I explain how a strategic FUD campaign tried to bring down IOTA. I set the record straight, but I need to have the accuracy of the content confirmed by someone on the team before publishing.
sauce: /r/Iota/comments/7jkg0n/journalist_writing_article_on_fud_campaign/

WHO OF YOU WAS THIS! STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.5051360

>We have responded. This is legit. More info to come shortly.
>t. Sonstebo
IOTA REALLY MEANS IT THIS TIME! YOU WENT TO FAR /biz/!!

>> No.5051403

>Strategic FUD ruined IOTA
>Not the network shitting itself for days on end along with all the other issues surrounding the project

>> No.5051408

how about they don't fud themselves in the long term by faking "sponsorships" in the short term and promising things that they then fail on like "spam immune XD", and how about they don't have a fucking buggy wallet for a 10bn mcap coin. Only in crypto can you still be taken seriously after this shit. Dumb money everywhere here.

>> No.5051453
File: 96 KB, 241x228, 1451625189377.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5051403
>>5051408
MODS MODS MODS SHADOWBAN!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! STOP IT!!! NO MORE FUD!! PLEASE!!!