[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 549 KB, 2682x1788, photo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50441648 No.50441648 [Reply] [Original]

ya know.. this year has been one wild ride. Turning 1k in 300k with hard work and non stop researching.. and then losing it all in the bear market. its been a very humbling experience. I know there's going to be a few saying "idiot" or whatever, but honestly, I don't feel bad at all because I know I've gained so much during this year that'll prepare me for this next bull run.

With the right approach, there's almost a beautiful thing starting all over again. I know many would have just left and packed up losing the amount that I did, but really.. I didn't lose anything. I actually gained much more. I was able to support such lifestyle this last year from an initial 1k investment, and that wasn't by luck.. it was intentional and I was ready for it, and I'll be ready for this next cycle.

I have been able to amass a very large following this last year. I was able to leverage that into contracts, networking, and much more.

Cycles are beautiful things. At the bottom and at the top. Depending on your approach, mentality, readiness, and ability to leverage the hype, you'll always win during any conditions of the market.

I think you'll be fine if you're able to maximize your productivity with spot trading, holding, building communities, and constant research. Also developing skills within the web3 space.
Just be intelligent, or pretend to be. It'll still work.

>> No.50441659

is this supposed to be ragebait or did you get lost on your way to plebbit?

>> No.50441846
File: 57 KB, 666x666, plebchan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50441659
plebbit? you mean the decentralized p2p social media?
or are you referring to this shithole that is reddit?

>> No.50442330

nigger tongue anus
fag thread sage