[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 212x238, 932909302590325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50440978 No.50440978 [Reply] [Original]

Is ETH flipping BTC a fake out to trick people out of their BTC? or is it legitimate superior to BTC in every single way?

Its honestly hard to tell in this space, everyones trying to trick each other constantly.

I would honestly NOT be surprised if all the ETH maxis are doing some kind of long-con where they manage to force-meme ETH into flipping BTC, only for them to sell all their ETH for BTC at that very moment.

>> No.50441050

ETH will never flip BTC, it will have its exit pump before the merge, and after it's just a centralized oligarchy. The platform is shite, expensive af and the terrible UX makes mass adoption plainly impossible.

ADA will flip ETH and then BTC, over the next 3-5 years, it's what the masses like and use, and also the only serious option there is if we want to own stuff and not eat bugs, they are a force against WEF, an alternative even. Beware that Ethereum is controlled by WEF and JP Morgan, investing in it is voting for their agenda.

>> No.50443254

>>50440978
I'm a maxi and I think people need to stop worrying about the flippening so much. My investment thesis never revolved around BTC having the #1 spot on CMC and that wont change if ETH pumps to #1 for whatever reason. Us worrying about it honestly makes it more likely to happen because the meme gets cemented to the point where it becomes self fulfilling.

At the end of the day ETH is cool technology I don't dispute that. I just morally object to their premine, DAO hack bailout, their "ultrasound money" narrative, the culture of rugpullers, etc. If it flips bitcoin so be it, but I'm still never buying that trash on principle.

>> No.50443302
File: 577 KB, 684x705, xqo4d3mmfpu61.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50440978
it is legitimate superior to BTC in every single way

>> No.50443406

>>50441050
dApps, Charles