[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.47 MB, 1280x720, 1512695460479.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5042586 No.5042586 [Reply] [Original]

Post crypto-redpills
>ICOs are never about actually creating a useful coin, they are just a way to collect money from speculators
>The only good things ICOs have ever done is provide something to speculate on. They have never and will never deliver on serving a purpose.
>Bitcoin has been taking over by normalfaggots and you no longer have a chance of making it just by sitting there holding it (unless you have 10+)
>Governments are going to simultaneously Mt. Gox every major exchange and confiscate every coin they can get. Etherdelta and other decentralized exchanges will be blocked by ISPs and then only extreme autists with TOR and other crap will buy any coins, crashing the markets liquidity and volume.
>Satoshi Nakamoto was killed by the CIA.

>> No.5043440

>>5042586
Stop it please, crypto is my one escape from a shit life.

>> No.5043734

>>5042586
>ICOs are never about actually creating a useful coin, they are just a way to collect money from speculators
Ethereum is an example of a successful ICO

>The only good things ICOs have ever done is provide something to speculate on. They have never and will never deliver on serving a purpose.
Ethereum was an ICO and has now built an ecosystem of DApps.

>Bitcoin has been taking over by normalfaggots and you no longer have a chance of making it just by sitting there holding it (unless you have 10+)
Probably right. I don't expect anymore 10x in Bitcoin.

>Governments are going to simultaneously Mt. Gox every major exchange and confiscate every coin they can get. Etherdelta and other decentralized exchanges will be blocked by ISPs and then only extreme autists with TOR and other crap will buy any coins, crashing the markets liquidity and volume.
Maybe. I doubt it though. Instead they will require the exchanges to require strict identification so they can easily monitor the transactions.

>Satoshi Nakamoto was killed by the CIA.
Maybe. More likely it was Hal Finney.

>> No.5044069

SALT is very useful to anyone with bitcoin.