[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 284x177, ppb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5033035 No.5033035 [Reply] [Original]

Holy fuck, I can't wait for my 21 BTC to be worth millions of Yellencoins in the next 5 years. I hate my stupid fucking normie family, always hating on me, always wishing to see me fail, always hating that im a fucking shuting NEET. If they only knew what's coming. I want to see their faces, their pink wonak faced faces when I buy a fucking condo and a fucking lambo, and I don't even need to cash out into fucking cuckerment funbucks my entiretiy of my BTC position for that. Fucking girlfriend having, fucking party-going, fucking social-media whores, fucking retards from hell. I just don't even care that much about having fucking luxurious shit, but I knew they do, so I want them to watch me having what they dream with, I want their pain. Going from broke NEET to rich will be how I rise from teh ashes. Fucking normies will get crushed. Vengeance will be brutally served.

>> No.5033220

Are you me, Anon?

I can sympathize. If crypto goes well it will be my "fuck you" to all my detractors in life

>> No.5033255

>>5033035
You can not be a normie and still care about your family or be different from them. You probably have some things to learn... unless they’re abusive or something...

Remember friendo, money can’t buy you happiness. It can buy you fake friends.

>> No.5033288
File: 12 KB, 300x100, 34.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5033255
Mine are abusive and I'm stuck here for now. Their parents and their parent's parents were all shitty parents. I will break the cycle with crypto

>> No.5033337

>>5033035
i dont always agree with the sentiment that lots of money wont make someone happy. but in your case, its true. go find some hobbies and cancel your internet subscription before you wreck urself

>> No.5033396

>>5033288
In that case, good on you.
Break the cycle anon. Keep head up.

>> No.5033436

>>5033035
God speed, anon.

>> No.5033478

ITT: inferior mutants, malcontents, and sociopaths. Join us!

>> No.5033560

I had a good upbringing by moral but socially stunted parents. I only want money to help my whole family, as my parents gave everything to my siblings and I. My dad quit his high paying job to actually be involved with us when he was 41-43ish, which took us from the highest limit of professional class to comfy normal middle class.

His lax attitude towards money might have contributed to making my brother a NEET but I don't fault him.

Shitty families are the worst.

>> No.5033774

>>5033288
>tfw gonna invest in crypto part time
>gonna get decent job in film/tv production
>settle down when I'm old and raise family
>gonna be there for my son like my dad never was

>> No.5033962

>>5033774
Nice. If I ever have kids, it's only when I payed off all debt, own house/cars/etc and FIRE and can spend time with them instead of working at some shit job