[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 820 KB, 640x640, 45v14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50264791 No.50264791 [Reply] [Original]

I figured out yesterday that if you put half of your money in what you think is the most reliable currency and the other half in the second most reliable you cannot lose literally any money from currency desynchronization because every single cent you lose in the one currency you gain in the other. Your money stays in perpetual equilibrium
what is this called? It's literally foolproof

>> No.50264802

not if the macro market is fucked

>> No.50264818

>>50264802
Whatever, you know what I mean. It doesn't save you from universal inflation but it saves you from situations like now where the euro is tanking and you don't even need to keep an eye on your money. It just stays exactly the same amount (without considering inflation because that's a different problem) and you don't even need to baby it all the time

>> No.50264829
File: 73 KB, 922x519, https __bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_84c623b7-2c34-4a01-9e63-72b7cf2e5f2b_922x519.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50264791
You can still lose money from the money supply increasing or instability or fractional reserves. It all depends on what the currency is and the mechanism for its store of value.
And historically, the next top reserve currency isn't always the 2nd most reliable currency, it's possible for multiple currencies to crash at the same time.

>> No.50264849
File: 565 KB, 680x588, 45v9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50264829
Goddammit that's not what I mean you idiot. Just assume for the sake of argument that someone wants to keep all his money in fiat. This ensures 99.9% value retention based on all the actions that are within your power (because inflation is not within your power dumbass) without any additional effort or attention spent on the money
It's optimization. Spending zero effort to keep your money at the highest value it can possibly stay at for the longest time possible
wait for your brain to load before you reply to me at least

>> No.50264895

Holy shit, I can't imagine being this fucking stupid. Do you have absolutely no idea how anything fucking works? I mean, I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

>> No.50264942

>>50264895
you sound mad

>> No.50264978

>>50264942
mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life