[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 43 KB, 1280x184, photo_2022-07-07_21-31-58.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50218638 No.50218638 [Reply] [Original]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHlpmxLTxpw
I found this video, and I had requests to the residents of the United States, I myself live in Europe and we really have no problems getting out of the house and walking somewhere, is it really a problem in America if you live in suburbia, and children locked up in these huge houses outside the city, like this girl from the screenshot, without friends and physical activity? then it becomes clear why in the United States there is such a high level of consumption of antidepressants, this is not a natural environment for humans. And for the sake of these boxes you earn all this money?

>> No.50218993

BUMPERO

>> No.50219067

>>50218638
I'm gonna live on a sailboat one day, and go cruising every weekend.

>> No.50219308

Our zoning laws are fucked, and our infrastructure is 100% car focused. Allowing small shops dotted around neighborhoods, and actually having sidewalks to get to them would fix a lot of it. Where I live now is a walkable distance from a couple stores, but there's no sidewalk most of the way and I have to cross a minor highway.
regarding exercise though, I spent practically every day of my childhood playing outside with the other kids, from the time we got home until the sun went down. I guess that just depends if you have kids your age around.

>> No.50219390

>>50219308
thank you for answer

>> No.50219399

Yep, better to get my ass kicked by random niggers when I go to the store than have to find something to do in a safe neighborhood. Man, I love getting knocked the fuck out when I'm walking around minding my business.

>> No.50219479

>>50219399
do you live in the ghetto or on the outskirts of detroit?

>> No.50219591

>>50219479
I live in the united states. It doesn't matter where you are, there are always niggers around and I'll be damned if I relax.
Not that my manlet ass can put up a fight anyway, but at least I won't go down because I trusted an ape to not punch me.

>> No.50219790

>>50219591
you fucking russian bot, dont lie !

>> No.50220427

>>50218638
Cities
>degenerate shitholes full of crime unless you live in a walled garden expensive neighborhood
Suburbs
>culture deserts with nothing going on, 30 minutes to an hour drives just to do some activity or take your children somewhere to do something
Towns between 50-100k people
>Perfection for both adults and children, foster independence

>> No.50220548
File: 171 KB, 647x1024, A8A7E38C-559D-4DC8-9A94-198023C27354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.50220606

>>50219591
>It doesn't matter where you are, there are always niggers around
Wrong

>> No.50220609

>>50219591
guarantee youve never had anything close to this experience you greasy fucking muppet. ive lived all across america and never gotten attacked or mugged or anything, just have common fucking sense?

>> No.50220728

>>50218638
based not just bikes poster
my neighborhood as a kid was surrounded by stroads, there was nowhere for me to walk independently, i knew no one except for classmates that all lived 10+ miles away across multiple highways
GM's futurama destroyed american life

>> No.50221006
File: 3.55 MB, 320x186, a little bit of chicken fried.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50218638
It's not about the house, it's about the land. It was land that separated noble from peasant. Land ownership frees you from service to a lord and from intrusion upon your way of living save that from the government you permit to exist. It is one of the few assets that can appreciate while you use it in any manner that you wish, and it grants your heirs nearly unassailable security that -- no matter what else happens -- they will always have a place to live as they choose as something more than a serf to some dickhead wrapped in silk.

The American Dream dream is independence over comfort. That is the concept Canadian in this video apes but doesn't fully understand -- the very essence of America that foreigners consistently fail to comprehend. It is why you do not understand our gun laws. Our speech laws. Our hostility toward government.

In short, land ownership is fundamental to our Republic and to our way of life. We realized how true this was even in the modern era during the great depression.

In the agrarian era of our history, we achieved land ownership by frontier homesteading (country living). Suburbs make that dream possible for the middle class in a post-industrial-revolution society (city living). This is also the source of the inter-generational tension with the Millenials, because that dream was at least partially sacrificed by their fathers and grandfathers.

It is also why gen Z is so insufferable, and why they think like more like Eurofags. They are divorced from this dream -- they exist as pre-1930s industrial workers did because they do not believe that a middle class is viable. Social standing is their purpose and currency, because they must propel themselves to the upper class to escape their circumstances.

It doesn't surprise me that you think like you do European, your ancestors existed at the sufferance of monarchs, and your culture revolves around the lord/servant dynamic. Pretend as you might, you and your ilk are peasants still.

>> No.50221206

>>50220609
I'm not saying I've had that happen to me, I'm saying I don't want to increase my odds. Common sense is kill all the niggers before changing infrastructure so your only choice is to walk around with them.