[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 57 KB, 800x800, product-image-331014223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50204296 No.50204296 [Reply] [Original]

How my fellow Chads doing lmfao?

You niggas actually had to work a bit this week, right? lol

caught me by surprise too - had some meetings and actually had to pay attention today. A colleague shared their calender today and it was full of meetings when I asked them for some help on a task - they said "they're always in meetings, never any time to code lol"

I think I'm going to get another job to week and cross over to the half a million a year threshold, God willing[1]

- share tips
- share salary
- share what you do in the free time
AND HELP SMART ANONS THAT CAN HELP THEMSELVES ENTER THE NEW UPPER MIDDLE CLASS

250K IS THE NEW 100K

if you're WFH and making over 250k, post under "Chad" please lol

where my Chads at? lol

[1] My God is Yahweh.

I worship Jesus Chris.
El Shadai.
King of Israel
King of the Jews

and I'm a Christian, not a Jew

>> No.50204346
File: 101 KB, 800x600, 170330-Future-IG-800x600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EUaHBG2vgw
>On my momma I do numbers in my pajamas

>> No.50205128

I’m in wfh hell. 53k/yr and I’m worked like slave dealing with retards who don’t understand leave of absence laws.

>> No.50206258

> age: 23
> salary: $235k
> job: software engineer
> location: Austin, Texas (but work fully remotely)

My company had huge layoffs last week, feeling lucky to have survived with my job.

Been only working like 4 hours a day lately since I WFH and no one will know anyways. but now I’m feeling a little bit of heat cuz of the layoffs though, how’s the techie job market right now — what big companies are hiring?

>> No.50207342
File: 64 KB, 500x500, it'll be alright.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>where can I find WFH jobs?
If you can use a computer they're actually not that hard to come across (search WFH on indeed). The trick is to find a GOOD WFH job. I got really lucky and do medical fax processing. Basically, I just move faxes from one box to another (digitally). No customer interaction, No managers peeking over my shoulder, no commute; I just listen to youtube in the background, shitpost on discord/4chan, and do just enough work to look "busy".

God really blessed me with this job. I couldn't go back to doing manual labor or more customer interaction heavy work
>How do I find a "comfy" WFH job then?
Good question. Most WFH jobs will be some kind of comfy. My job doesn't have calls coming in which I love, but I have to be aware of how much time I spend being a lazy shit. If I sit around all day doing NOTHING someone will find out so I have to have some agency with my work and be able to look a little busy at least.

If I had to take calls, I could still consider it comfy if the calls only came in every 10 or 15 minutes and only lasted 4 to 10 minutes max. I wouldn't like dealing with customers but if the pay was good I'd consider that pretty comfy.

Pay will vary but on the low end of the scale, you're looking at between $12 to $15. I started at $16 and thanks to shift differential pay I make even more now.