[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 166 KB, 1280x720, 15168119-DD24-446E-A7A8-0BB5ECB2C8F9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50198944 No.50198944 [Reply] [Original]

Got a job, acquired social skills, I am somewhat liked for being competent.
All my coworkers are normal & relationship while I never experienced teen love.

Coworkers talk about their partners. I never kissed a girl or texted with one. Or had a date or anything

I feel I will never recover. I don’t know how. I work so many hours I couldn’t even meet girls if I wanted to. Additional to that I have functional depression, very low self worth, low emotional development

I watch my life go by.

>> No.50199026

Yeah that's the worst. Every single coworker of my age has wife and maybe kids and I'm just there pretending I don't exists.

>> No.50199049

>>50198944
The first steps regardless of you circumstances are always as following: 1) sell every single crypto or stock you hold. Prices doesnt matter, just immediately sell and never buy back in ever again.

2) Quit 4chan cold turkey. Quit it and never come back. Never open it again.

Simple as that, you are now in an infinitely better position than you were 5 mins ago.

If you dont do these 2 steps it is guaranteed you will continue leading a sad, lonely, painful and hated life into an even sadder and painful death.

>> No.50199279

>>50198944
>I have functional depression, very low self worth, low emotional development

Ladies, form an orderly queue.
In all seriousness though, do the following and then come back here and see if your issues have gone away:
1: Get fit
2.start a social/active hobby: rugby, mma, surfing. The sports are fun and good for moral and health, but also important networking.
3. The first 2 points should fix your stuttering faggotry. Start your money idea/the thing you always wanted to do. Thee website, the book, the big trip, or whatever. I know you know what I'm on about. We all have one.
3. Do all that shit and you'll be so focused on that, you'll notice woman approach you. (obviously you're washing/presentable, if not fix that).

Woman are like cats, they come to you or make it so fucking obvious they want you to approach that you could go up drop your spag ball all over them and they'll think it's the most charming, funny, interesting thing ever. it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

>> No.50199319

>>50199279
This. Get your ass to a crossfit gym or join a league sport, it's loaded with gay dudes and single chicks.

>> No.50199354

>>50198944
I work at a high growth start up which is en route to IPOing, and I can tell u everyone here is high functioning rich autists who have no idea what to do with their money, and the amount of gold diggers they attract is shocking kek. maybe it's cus were fintech but every week some autist shows up with a new blonde gold digging whore.

the moral of the story is make it and girls will come

>> No.50199455

>>50198944
>>50199026
You wait until the divorces start and then pick up a piece of the remains.

>> No.50199474

>>50198944
If you're under 30 you'll be fine. Any cute chicks there?

>> No.50199761

>>50199279
Even if a girl would show initial interest in me, I don’t see how it would amount to anything

I am not deluded, we live in transactional times. 12 years old have more relationships experience than me. Why should a girl drop everything to teach me all of this and bother?

>> No.50200016

>>50199319
Yeah, everyone goes for beers afterwards. It's great.

>> No.50200196

>>50199761
Pay attention you cry baby. If you do what I tell you, you won't need any tutorials or "talking to people for dummy's" be genuinely yourself, the bloomer you knew at 16 and not parrot whatever incel jibberish you came out with there. Relax lad and it will all become apparent when you're doing it.

Also, stop with the poor me shit. It's annoying. "Why should a girl drop everything to teach me all of this and bother?" What the fuck is that? This shouldn't even be a thought in your brain. A girl isn't going to fix you, a girl will want to hang out with someone positive, a amn with his shit together and someone who's a bit fun. You need to be already fixed before a girl is interested anyway. Stack your cash, have a future plan and do the other shit I told you. If you think it's too much effort, then fuck off and get a prostitute and stop wasting everyone's time. Nobody will feel sorry for the man who was too lazy to put in the work

>> No.50200309

>>50199279
Thanks anon.

>> No.50200380

>>50199279
>2.start a social/active hobby: rugby, mma, surfing. The sports are fun and good for moral and health, but also important networking.
wish normies would leave

>> No.50200394

start working out, save up cash, make healthier diet choices, invest in either yourself or into something that will give you returns (don't do anything reckless here), start making friends with guys ahead of you, start talking with girls, go out more often, you need to start taking things to the next level.

It's alright, take it one step at a time and you'll get there, you'll be in a much better place, just don't slave yourself away like this with no dreams.

>> No.50200444

>>50199049
>2) Quit 4chan cold turkey. Quit it and never come back. Never open it again.
Says a guy who hasn't left. Face it, we are destined to suffer

>> No.50200559

>>50200380
Any suggestions for the Op or you just going to drop your cynical snacky comment?

>> No.50200585

>>50200559
*snarky

>> No.50200921
File: 26 KB, 735x541, 501.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50200585
Ok bud

>> No.50200970

>>50198944
Every fucking day we are flooded with your faggot ass bullshit beta cuck stories about how much of a loser you are and you try to drag everyone on this site down to your level of bitch ass thinking
Fuck you OP go eat a bullet.

>> No.50200999

>>50200559
OP needs to kill himself and stop flooding this board with demoralization posts. Any other advice is wrong.

>> No.50201060

>>50198944
Nothing is going to change until you do

>> No.50201064

you're not alone bro. people will appreciate honesty. i've been in a similar position and have actually had older people set me up with other people in different departments. also ask them how they met their significant others etc to form a personal bond. you'll get some ideas and people love to talk about themselves.

>> No.50201301
File: 34 KB, 410x612, istockphoto-140412006-612x612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50198944
Kek.
I've made so many autistic mistakes at work b/c of 4chan
>Be at boardroom table with coworkers, a new team, and new boss' boss' boss. Pic related
>About 40 people on the phone from around the world
>Been around for a few years, best achiever and most knowledgeable in my dept, but rather quiet and reserved
>Head hancho thinks it's a good idea to go around the table and share a secret.
>Autismo mode
>Start thinking of all the things I have withheld from 50 year old Karena b/c they'd lose their shit.
>Going to college parties and publicly masturbating
>Having keys and the knowledge to access the majority of our building along with all construction sites
>Having a kitchen table FFL with the tax to buy and sell suppressors and machine guns
>Hiding weed plants when inviting the ATF to my house
>IRS fraud
>Not to mention all the harassment and trolling of coworkers
> Haven't even brought up to my boss I was learning skills for the past 3 years that automated my job
Anon? What about you?
>Spaghetti spills
>Uhh .... nothing comes to mind
>Overprotective boss jumps in and says how great I am
>Stupid Karen style story comes to mind
>Can't interrupt boss
>Hang my head in shame
>Rest of the team shares stupid shit that weren't secrets as I already knew them
>Hang my head in shame

>> No.50201527

>>50198944
This but I asked out the cute new girl 2 months after she got hired. She said no. After that it's been 7 months of working with her in a 3-person room. I like to tell myself my resilience makes me somewhat virtuous.

>> No.50201627

>>50199279
>they come to you or make it so fucking obvious they want you to approach that you could go up drop your spag ball all over them and they'll think it's the most charming, funny, interesting thing ever. it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
i'm a repellant socially hopeless autist that happens to be very good at his line of work and even I have been able to get laid by noticing this (it never lasts but idk, had sex)