[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 22 KB, 460x366, ayBeyZy_460s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50169843 No.50169843 [Reply] [Original]

Retard question if dollar/economy drops should crypto moon.we all know there is going to be a big bang soon.and am wondering were to put my eggs in gold/metals is dropping.idk what to do.who ever gives me there best answer I will send £22.40 of bitcoin to ya

>> No.50169867

Hello Rakesh, invest in not being a closet homosexual

>> No.50169871

>>50169843
Finance and economics are pseudoscientific make believe garbage, capitalism is inherently unstable, exploitative and unsustainable with a built in expiration date. All finance assets like money,crypto,debt,bonds etc are purely parasitic in nature and serve no purpose nor have any inherent value and private property is theft. Ever escalating recessions, poverty, disease, pollution, slavery and wars are fundamental and necessary functions of it and every single financier or crypto dudebro is a literal parasite

The blockchain is just a far worse version of the normal stock market. Obviously first the blockchain will collapse and then stock market follows

>> No.50169927

>>50169871
Finance was invented to give farmers grain loans to expand their operations, responsible use of loans results in faster economic development and can improve the lives of many people. Botswana would never have made it without finance.
>>50169843
No. Put your money in stuff that is at an all time low, like cash, biotechs, and puts on oil.

>> No.50170296

>>50169927
"Development"

You mean expand the empire's reach. Nothing improves for the lives of the masses just extra work.

>> No.50170398

>>50170296
>You mean expand the empire's reach. Nothing improves for the lives of the masses just extra work.
They literally get better wages, better education, better healthcare, food and water security, and independence from the Empire...