[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 199 KB, 703x551, MoneyLaundering.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5015949 No.5015949 [Reply] [Original]

Meet the dynamic duo, SageMark and ScottP. These two have been collaborating since October 1st to build a relationship of trust amongst the Slack and Discord Communities. As a handful of you already know, Sagemark (Or, more commonly known as Sagescam these days) is responsible for the pump and dump on two coins back in his day, before exiting the market onto investors. Now, he is the marketing director for Obsidian. He handpicked an advisory board, Tamico, that couldn't design a simple website. His excuse was "They pumped other alt coins to the top 50, I don't know where they went wrong". Reading between the lines, he continues to prolong the project until the very end, when the app release is scheduled. What's going to happen then? Every milestone in the project has not met its standards. Why is this guy in charge, and when is he going to exit?

Now if you think Sagescam is bad, you have no idea about ScottP. ScottP is actually a bot programmed by Sage to be a community voice of good, and to distract away from the insider trading that SageScam is responsible for. They are never online at the same time and one time ScottP returned an error function when asked a question.

Is this whole team just bots run by Sagemark? Can anyone even validate any of the work that blackstone did? Why are there so many team firings, with the quick turnaround time of 4 hours? Sagescam really thought this one through

>> No.5016025

>>5015949
wasnt rusty the scammer?

>> No.5016696

>>5015949

I don't think this is accurate, I pm'd Scott a few months ago and he was annoying as fuck. He's just your average retarded ODNite.

>> No.5016763

Prolong the project? Lol it's been out two months and they've hit every roadmap date and are ahead of schedule on their flagship messenger app. Sorry sagemark fucked your girlfriend/sister/mother/dog. Get over it

Also post new images you've become unoriginal as fuck.

>> No.5016783

>>5015949
Guy on the right looks like Julian from Trailer Park Boys

>> No.5016858

2/10 FUD because I read it

>> No.5016935
File: 353 KB, 974x1208, Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 11.33.52 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5015949
Its all true he also runs PUMP and TRUMP as another ALIAS known as FLEXIMUS this whole project is a fucking scam. Don't worry the SEC is already aware.

>> No.5016968
File: 11 KB, 971x116, Robot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yet another one of his generated catch phrases. We know its you Sage