[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 73 KB, 593x593, game over.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50153746 No.50153746 [Reply] [Original]

The bankers won. They are in control of the Pikes Peak batholith and the multi-trillion-dollar granite tunnel system—a highly symbolic 40 miles west of Denver, Colorado in the Front Range. But they are in control of much more than the end-time survival apparatus. They control not only the military and government of the United States of America but through the power of major corporations and the corruptibility of businessmen and government officials, fiat currency manipulation by the WiΩards of Fiat Currency at the Federal Reserve System, a small army of propagandists and “hackers” (this is a technically incorrect use of the term) who are fighting to maintain control of the Frankenstein monster they created called the Internet (in a war I fear they are going to lose), and even the Republican form of government they created which inevitably—and I would argue by design—fosters centralized control and assures only a handful of “elected” officials must be compromised to control an entire country, they control the entire Western world.

>> No.50154022

>>50153746
It's the jews that control everything. They're in control but they're also out of control but they're so far out of control that they're back in control again. Politicians are controlled by niggers and niggers control the streets and white people use the streets so the niggers are in control of the whites and the whites control the politicians who are controlled by jews. If you go forwards and down a level you'll see that clearly the illuminati are all niggers and are controlled by the military who controls Muslims with mind control and the deep state breeds Muslim niggers to control the illuminati who is totally out of control because of the mind control by the cia. I've already said too much but I think you get the picture

>> No.50154209
File: 80 KB, 1024x951, start new game.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50154022