[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 21 KB, 241x187, 1631756264189.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50141647 No.50141647 [Reply] [Original]

>be me, wagecuck manager for a common-brand grocery store
>like to think of myself as a pretty masculine guy being the tallest employe at the store(6ft)
>get a call for a interview
>it’s the person applying for the job but the guy’s mom
>“how may I help you this is x store?”
>“umm… yes hello! This is anon’s mom, not the person applying but just want to say that he would do anything and EVERYTHING you ask him to do. Will obey orders but it’s just that he has autism but he would do ANYTHING you ask him to do. Please hire him sir.”
>figure we already are lacking some workers so don’t mind the extra hand.
>“uhhh, yes, sure anon’s mom. We will give him a shot with a interview”
>“oh thank you thank you so much”
>“no problem”
>fast-forward to today
>waiting for a driveling retard to show up.
>huge ass dude waltz into the store
>probably 6’5”, close to 300lbs but doesn’t look like fat. Looks like he could eat me for breakfast
>starts walking around confused, searching for something, think of it as another weird costumer. No friggin way that guy is the autist.
>eventually 5 minutes pass when he is supposed to show up.
>think he won’t show up
>just as I’m about to give up one of the baggers come up to me and says that this guy is looking for the interview
>it’s the guy mentioned above
>shake hands with him and he is so strong he slightly yanks my body towards him
>freak out a little internally as I rarely encounter someone bigger than me, let alone someone I might be around a lot
>“ah yes Anon, c’mere to my office and we’ll see what your about”
>can instantly tell this dude is autistic but hire him just to be a workhorse

Anything I should know about autists to make sure he doesn't do anything dumb?

>> No.50141679

>>50141647
You work at a grocery store. Everyone there is retarded. Just make sure you keep him busy and appreciate his work. If you don't give him anything to do he's going to invent something. Might be good might be bad.

>> No.50141707

>>50141647
> /fit/
all that working out, nigga must think he's a wrestler

>> No.50141740

make the faggot suffer by making him clean the bathrooms every night.
t. bagger

>> No.50141744

>>50141647
>Anything I should know about autists to make sure he doesn't do anything dumb?
Yes, autists don't like loud noises, strong smells, being screamed at and especially being touched against their will. So tell him that if niggers start bothering him too much, he should not use his fists (he will kill them), but rather a tazer or pepper spray.

>> No.50142096

>>50141647
>give him a good pay and befriend him as much as possible
>he will work hard
>others will work as hard as he does
>let him work where people can see him
>more roasties will begin visting the store = you sell more products
>people less likely to steal if they know some huge guy could crush them

seems like a win win situation to me.

>> No.50142209

>>50141647
My older brother is the same way, super autistic, but he's huge. And even though he's autistic he was still able to get a gf and had a kid with her and married her.

I'm still unmarried even though I make six figures, my autistic brother was living on gibs until he got married, now he stays at home with his son and plays with his LEGOs and vidya.

How did my autistic brother turn out to be such a Chad? He was a neat living with my mom into his 30s, now he's living with his wife, but she works and he doesn't so he still acts like a neat.

How is an autist such a fuckong Chad?

>> No.50142229

>>50141647
>>50142209
Also is it based for an autistic Chad to have a child?

>> No.50142289

>>50142209
Holy based, living the dream. I think autists have always been able to get girlfriends and married if they're athletic and autistic about the right things, think of football chads and outdoor types etc. Things just go haywire when they become obsessed with anime and star wars figurines or whatever.

>> No.50142329

>>50141647
have him be a late night stocker. you'll have the most organized shelves imaginable

>> No.50142361

>>50142289
The thing is my brother isn't very athletic he is just tall and naturally built. He barely works out and he is autistic about star wars and anime.
He just hit the genetic jackpot. He was born with brawn, I was born with brains, but I'm 6'0" and next to my 6'5" brother I look like a manlet. I workout hard, but still can't match up to my brother. He was a skinny kid and I was a fat kid. But he's not a skelly he would eat mixing bowls full of cereal. He would just run it off.

He's like a real life Forest Gump.

Also he has a deviant art page and he draws hentai. Somehow his wife doesn't care. And he's obsessed with anime.

>> No.50142391

>>50142289
>>50142361
I think it's only 4chan artists that have a hard time finding a gf, left wing artists are able to find a gf, and a Chad sized autist with a big dick can retain a gf. (And he is a lot further left than I am, if he knew how right wing I am he would probably cut off communication with me entirely)

>> No.50142733
File: 69 KB, 500x672, e566645e59d14731721d767dedc6867e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50141647
> Anything I should know about autists to make sure he doesn't do anything dumb?
From how you describe him in your story your main focus should be to make sure he wears a rubber when he breaks in your bussy