[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 57 KB, 1022x1024, 20220702_010414.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50110715 No.50110715 [Reply] [Original]

how bad of an idea is it to sell items I buy directly from a manufacturer under an agreement to sell at full retail abd and then I just list on eBay?
I could make some good money doing this I think. I already do it but I'm afraid the manufacturer will find out and cut me off which would be fairly bad news for me.
My paranoid guess would be that they could start noticing that the serial numbers of the products the manufacturer sells me would match with account registrations all over the United States.

I'm only really operating out of a small geographic location so red flag.... And I'm strictly supposed to sell at full retail price only. They're crazy strict on that so I'm certain they'd ban me immediately if they were to somehow find me out.

I already sold 5k revenue or so last month so nothing major. But if I do that for a year that's 60k in revenue.

What do bros?