[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 165 KB, 500x442, 1652126207282.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50110073 No.50110073 [Reply] [Original]

>Ten years ago, me and best friends are 18 y.o
>He comes from a wealthy family provides him everything he wants, has just got accepted into a reputable university, and life ahead him looks fantastic
>I came from a retarded poor family, wasn't accepted in any university and have mental problems because of parental abuse. Basicly extremely poor and retarted, I barely have clothes to wear
>In the coming years he regularly make fun of my situation and enjoys that his place in life is so much better than mine
>in the last two years there were some rapid developments...
>he couldnt find a job in his field despite his bachelors and masters and all those shit, currently lives with his mom, has no money and does odd jobs here and there for some cash
>meanwhile I got a job in a reputable field by miracle, got my own place, lots of money, everything i ever wanted and a bright future
>he is seething and coping and has stopped talking to me

>> No.50110090

>>50110073

Ok. I hope you two are still friends or this isn't a flex just sad.

>> No.50110102

You should find good people to surround yourself with and share this story with them instead of telling strangers on this shit website you gargantuan faggot

>> No.50110120

>>50110073
>he couldnt find a job in his field despite his bachelors and masters and all those shit, currently lives with his mom, has no money and does odd jobs here and there for some cash

i literally know at least 10 people in this exact situation.

>> No.50110128

>>50110073
The opposite story happened to me. I was the guy in your story. I still don’t talk to my retard friend but if I did I would dunk on him again because I make a shit ton

>> No.50110140

>>50110073
and then everyone clapped