[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 445x445, 64f20d9f51965e6b64514f71af555349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50106454 No.50106454 [Reply] [Original]

Seriously, every single job and every entrepreneurial opportunity that exists, I'm always too late for it.

I know the source of the problem on my end at least, which is lack of a social network. By the time I hear about all of these creative ideas ("learn to code bro", print on demand, dropshipping, amazon fba, etc.), I always wind up competing with millions of others who are thinking the same thing as me.

My question is, how do I find these underground communities online that come up with a creative entrepreneur niche before the normie masses hear about it and ruin it?

I'm seriously fucking sick of it. I'm trying everything I can to get myself out of this poverty shithole, and nothing ever fucking works.

>> No.50106524

>>50106454
Your mindset is bad.

>I cant dropship because people know about dropshipping
>I cant sell stuff on Amazon because people know about it

You are SERIOUSLY limiting yourself.

>> No.50106539

welcome to a system that was designed so everyone cant win.
Look at the stock market lol, where do these hedge funds make their billions? its off people like you and me silly!
keep trying to better your situation, but dont blame yourself, you were born into a monopoly game, where the most ruthless faceless corporations dominate.

>> No.50106552
File: 94 KB, 826x960, FB_IMG_1656046194978.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

learn to code bro

>> No.50106555

>>50106524
this guy is poor as well, he just fluffs his ego telling everyone else its their mindset.
After this d-bag is positive for 5 years and still sucking shit posting on 4chan, he might get it.

>> No.50106603

>>50106552
Sometimes I look at guys like the one in that pic and I feel an overwhelming sense of shame and despair knowing that he probably makes more money than I do even though he's a functionally illiterate subhuman

>> No.50106645

>>50106603
>r
maybe its cuz you know the entire system is a con. And people like him dont think twice about anything and just live for the beer and pussy at the end of the day.
Is what it is

>> No.50106663

>>50106524
So, my mindset is the reason why critical early information on an entrepreneur idea is deliberately withheld from me before normies latch on and the idea goes mainstream? One example of what I'm talking about is SHIB (yes I know 4chan hates SHIB but this is just an example) - there were underground communities talking about it before normies found out about it (based on what I've heard), but it was that underground community that managed to get a 1 million X out of it, while the early normies only got a tiny fraction of that.

That's what normies do - they latch on to something in masse and saturate the idea to the point of complete vaporization. Once the normies find out about an entrepreneur idea and are discussing it on 4chan, reddit, youtube, etc. (essentially, mainstream social media), that's a signal you're WAY too late.

>> No.50106683

>>50106454
>I know the source of the problem on my end at least, which is lack of a social network.
you dont really need one now thanks to the internet

>how do I find these underground communities online that come up with a creative entrepreneur niche before the normie masses hear about it
you need to become autismal about something you like, and while everyone else gets bored and leaves as a fad comes/goes, you develop specialized knowledge that matures into the next creative entrepreneur niche

>> No.50106734

>>50106603
Life was never meant to be fair. Don't complain about it too much or you can wind up becoming cringe.

>> No.50106752

>>50106454
Luna Classic is the currently trending degen moonshot. buy a $100 bag, hold for 12-18 months, and sell your 350k tokens for $350,000

it's a longshot, but it's cheap, and there's a shitton of meme energy around the coin.

>> No.50106765

>>50106454
Seek Christ, repent and allow him to guide you. Stop trying to do everything on your own.

>> No.50106873

Bruh I faced the same shit, being late to the game on all fields.
Now I just fucking went back to digital marketing and started really working my ass off to build my name and even taking clients for less cash upfront sponsoring those ads out of pocket but me being really good at it seems to be paying of. I am starting to retain the clients as I am also taking in new.

I heard about digital marketing agencies making buttload of cash like 5 years ago and even then I thought I was late but now after 5 years am I late? not really maybe I am not gonna do as well but I rather take some piece of the pie since all this old agencies have grown and don't take low/medium clients someone has to.

Learn to code?? are you fkin kidding me half of India codes. you need to serve local clients and you'll be great.

>> No.50107196

>>50106663
Dude, youre plain retarded.
People who invested in Shin, dropsshippin or anyrhing you might hear invested in 20 other projects which didn't work out.
You want to he rich the easy way by a magical "tell me how and when" which doesnt really exist.
Yes, it is your mindset

>> No.50107207

>>50106663
You're a normie simply put or you don't have the balls to do anything when you do discover a niche area early on

>> No.50107235

>>50106454
make money on Audible

>> No.50107307

>>50106454
>Be Smart, be First, or cheat
You are obviously an idiot, and you just admitted that you are always late, so have you tried cheating anon?

>> No.50107449

>>50106663

For investing, doing this is a terrible idea.

"I should buy stocks that dont have any following."

>> No.50108304

Start a mushroom farm you fucking pussy

>> No.50108396

You’re still early as fuck to invest in BitDAO. Take advantage of that for once anon

>> No.50108582

ill give you some non meme advice, you're not going to be ahead of the curve in 99+% of cases in fields you're not an expert in. if you research the living hell out of a field and your opinions become as good as the top people in it, then maybe you can be ahead of the curve. Or if you have fresh eyes in a new venture and have previous knowledge that can give you a heads up there that can help too but if being ahead of the curve is rare a situation like that is super rare.

also you don't necessarily need to be ahead of the curve to make money or be successful or have fun in x, y, z activity or business venture or anything. Sometimes best practices that were already figured out by people in the past still apply and you need to use those to your advantage.

Basically don't live life passively. the next time you see new opportunities popping up in new industries persue it, learn about it, and try it on a small scale, then if it has some benefits do it some more.

>> No.50108620

off topic garbage

>> No.50110101

Some of us are just born to be losers.