[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

File: 253 KB, 700x816, 1656624467964.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50093864 No.50093864 [Reply] [Original]

>the next bullrun
BTC barely did x3 its ATH of 2020 and the only crypto that mooned where shitcoins that didn't even pretended to have a purpose. What makes you think it will be better any better in three years when this cycle had women, poor people and a huge chunk of the third world riding in?

2017 was the last bullrun, 2020-2021 was a farce and 2024-2025 will be a nothingburger.

Good crypto that provide real value will rise as did good companies after the dotcom crash but there isn't going to be an actual bullrun 2017 style ever again.

>> No.50094051

>>50093864
Regulations are meant to be coming so perhaps less than 500 coins will exist by the next bull run. Or maybe all the action will happen on dexes are exchanges get cucked by regulations.

>> No.50094107

>>50094051

Which coins will survive anon?

>> No.50094176

>>50093864
That would actually work if humans wouldn't be greedy
But because humans are greedy
Btc going to 100k in 2025 has a high chance or eth to 10k

Human nature didn't change shit in the last 100 years.

>> No.50094189

>>50094107
I would guess any project with a decent amount of devs and large community will be permitted to be traded. Perhaps founders of illegal ICOs will be forced to pay a fine, however, a lot of garbage is going be completely removed imo.

>> No.50094227

>>50093864
You stupid fucking nigger shitcoins were 50x and 100x left and right.

>> No.50094294

crypto is ruined now because anyone can make a scam coin and give it liquidity.

>> No.50094344

>>50094107
XLM, even though people love to hate it

>> No.50094361

>>50094227
Lots of pump and dump happened, yeah, but you won't know about it until it's too late to buy and most flat shitcoins stayed flat and didn't pump.

Point is you could make koney by being lucky or by making your very own scamcoin but it's not what a bullrun is. In 2017 buying any random coin shilled here would have x10 your money at the very minimum. Any shitcoin. BTC went from a bottom of 200 to a top of 20000, and when it dumped it stayed x3 above the last ath.

We are under BTC last ATH for the first time in history, that alone should clue you in

>> No.50094415

>>50094107
Non meme answer? ATOM.

>> No.50094539

>>50094107
Chainlink
XRP
Bitcoin (ticker BSV)

>> No.50094566

>>50093864
ISO20022 SWIFT Utility bullrun next

>> No.50094593

>>50094361
>We are under BTC last ATH for the first time in history, that alone should clue you in
This meme needs to die.

>> No.50094636

>>50094566
This is the real answer

>> No.50094734

>>50093864
Yes, Bitcoin SV will be the main or only one worth anything

>> No.50094819

>>50093864
>BTC barely did x3 its ATH of 2020
So what? Bitcoin's ecosystem is growing. LN is spreading to entire nations like El Salvador. People in Ukraine, Turkey, Lebanon, and other countries with ruined economies are using Bitcoin daily to survive. Nearly everyone on the planet with a smartphone (which is nearly everyone on the planet) can now use Bitcoin and store their savings for the long term without relying on their dictatorship to not fuck with their national currencies.

You know that Turkey's currency has been cut in half in the last year? Argentina's has lost 30% in a year and dropped 99.3% in the last twenty years? Oh no, you bought BTC last month and you can't buy a Lambo yet, poor little you.

>and the only crypto that mooned where shitcoins that didn't even pretended to have a purpose.
So a few suckers managed to enrich a few scam artists, big deal. Stop buying shitcoins and "yield farm" scams and your Bitcoin investments won't be so volatile either.

>> No.50095420

>>50094415
Don't tell them. Delete this post.

>> No.50095439

>>50094415
DELET

>> No.50095549

>>50094107
>God tier
Doge
Shib
Ape
>Good tier
Bitcoin
Eth
Chainlink
>okay tier
ICP
Hbar
Xrp
Algo
Xlm

These are the only coins that matter

>> No.50095679
File: 53 KB, 800x600, 1656352066508.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50095679

>>50094415
DELET WTF ARE YOU DOING

>> No.50096003

>>50094819
>So what?
So the bullmarket phase of crypto is over, now it's either invest in solid project with big upward potential or be stuck on the ground holding worthless bags.

The rest of your argument is irrelevant as I'm not challenging the notion of crypto being useful and rising in adoption.

>> No.50096033

>>50094636
No one is talking about what is going to happen in November.

>> No.50097098

>>50093864
Because good ideas in the crypto space are way to hard to understand. Look at dot. Fuck that is a mind bender. Bigoldttties coin however... Super easy to understand. It's a poniz scheme.