[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 26 KB, 320x320, 1656058369568.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50092316 No.50092316 [Reply] [Original]

Friends of the world, cooler heads need to prevail if we don't want to continue the endless (and ultimately needless) cycle of pain and suffering. We have all the technology, wisdom and ability to truly create a "pragmatopia" on this planet, weren't it for what historian and anthropologist Riane Eisler termed the "Dominator Model" of society, wherein the excessive worship of the "warrior" archetype and "might makes right" meme are enforced and seen as the way to interact with one another.

We have so much in common and any differences or animosities are mainly the cause of the crudeness of language (nevermind translating between different languages) as well as trauma incurred during our lives which we never resolved and continue to subconsciously or otherwise blame outwardly on "the other".

Indeed, we would do well to try as we can to make those near and dear to us aware of the needlessly dire situation we find ourselves in, created by a select group of psychopaths who as some might put it "made a pact with the devil" for mere power and material wealth.

Ultimately, we all have much more influence over this world through our actions than we care to admit and it is only through the ancient fear of the unknown and the luxury of apathy if we find ourselves in material comfort, that we do not exercise our abilities to bring about change. I suggest all to look within themselves and see the child they once were and how bright, mysterious and full of wonder the world truly is. Traumatized as we all might be, cynical apathy is not the answer and we all can say "we are not going to take this anymore" and together forge a world beautiful beyond our imagination. This is not merely a hypothesis, but a truth just beyond the horizon. Will shapes fate.

All the best and, as it were, Godspeed

>> No.50092422
File: 790 KB, 1125x1131, D50F698B-269B-4B8A-A6ED-F12B9DA04C68.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50092316
Based ducky anon
Let’s take back our power and everyone quit their jobs
I’m not going back to work and fuck the oligarchs who run this planet

>> No.50092625

>>50092422
checked and george-pill'd

It truly is a complex and lengthy conundrum. In a practical sense, I reckon everyone individually would do well to find out for themselves what their path is in this life and follow it, even if it may seem strange or scary.
This may allow each of us to come closer to living out our own full potential, level up our skill tree in the best way, so to speak.
As you point out, it IS a mystical journey, and the more this is fully comprehended the more sublime life can be.

>> No.50092726

>>50092316
>>50092422
Stop dropping acid you fucking retard. If we were to adopt this hippy dippy bullshit you would then have China marching all over us within twenty years time. Positive thinking will not change the inherent psychotic behaviour of the filth running the CCP.

>> No.50092785

>>50092316
Its not that the might makes right meme is 'seen' as the best way or enforced, its literally that might makes right and the strongest, be it through physical force, collective unity, or intellectual supremacy, MIGHT IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

>> No.50092842

>>50092316
Too based and pure for this board.

>> No.50093025
File: 343 KB, 1765x863, muscovyducks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50092726
Ironically, venturing into the mind by means of psychedelic pharmacology may well be the best chance to avert catastrophe. Any sociological system requires participants and complex systems are neither inherently stable nor predictable. I think a deeper comprehension of everyone individually working out their own path and how it can fit in with a more just and joyful society is a powerful catalyst. The knowledge is there, the will can be cultivated.
All the best, friend.

>>50092785
This appears so, however we can employ logic and morality in the game theory of the human condition and thus steer us individually and on the species-level to a brighter future. Star travel in peace is a real possibility.

>>50092842
Here are more ducks anon, all the best.

>> No.50093836

>>50093025
Thing is, on the latest (June 22) IQ test, developed jointly by META AI, Google DeepMind, Samsung, New York University and Washington University. Humans are already down to 7th place and Google PaLM is in 4th place. The others, in between, are not yet public. 99% of the world has completely missed the point at which AI overtakes human intelligence. It's already passed and is advancing ever faster.

Whatever psychedelic dreams you have for the future is already impossible. I too was once naive about their potentiality, and your own experience doesn't count for shit when society is too moronic to handle these substances.

>> No.50093901

>>50092316
How do I profit from this?

>> No.50094479

>>50093836
Well, computation power and if/then/else/then script is not quite the same as intuition, ontological learning and morality. I agree most folks are keeping themselves dumbed and neotenized, but this needn't be so as we all have nigh-unfathomable potential. Pessimism shall not do us well.

>> No.50094570

The problem we face is nobody can just "quit" without suffering.
Take me for example I recently quit and now I'm sitting in a house without power, I'll be powerless literally sitting alone in a depression
How does this "Beat the jew"
In anyway.