[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 134 KB, 2038x1036, RequestN-Media.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50066986 No.50066986 [Reply] [Original]

REQchads, we win yet again

>> No.50067185

>>50066986
What's with the pump?

>> No.50067354
File: 93 KB, 850x734, req-team.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>50066986
VERY AGGRESSIVE

>> No.50067635

> Sir, I would like to buy this laptop from you. Can I pay with ether?
Yes sure, I am using the new Request Network system just let me set up a request and send it to you
> Are you sure I can't just send you the ether? Takes about 10s
No no it's no problem. So let me see, *click click click* *type type type* ok there we go please fill the request now.
> Euhm I don't have any tokens... I think I first need to buy some. Are you sure I can't just send you the ether?
Oh no you have to fulfil the request.
> Well no ok then here you can have $ straight.
But now the request is still open
> Who cares?
Yea you're right. Who cares about a fucking request.

>> No.50067655

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just got this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

>> No.50067677

>>50067185
REQ is always the last to pump before the market crashes hard. Not sure why it keeps happening over and over again

>> No.50068397

REQ gang since the ICO. Still holding like an absolute retard and never sold.

Project looks actually promising now, they have a lot of partnerships and companies that use their network. They also still have like 30-40 mil dollars in ETH. I will keep holding until it's inevitably back at $1 at some point.

If BTC collapses I will pick up even more if REQ is back to 0.01-0.03 USD.