[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 100 KB, 1024x682, istockphoto-1223083527-1024x1024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50056049 No.50056049 [Reply] [Original]

I really can't think of a more pathetic occupation than being a waiter. I won't forget when my father once told
>welp yesh u a handsum boi u sit hewe in teh woom all of days nd u cud be doing sumthin
What?

Waiter is a type of person who failed high school but instead of trying his luck in the underworld he pussied out and got behind a bar to work for a local sheriff. Wow, dude, you really are something aren't you? The underage girls desperately trying to prove their adulthood by drinking themselves to death in the afterhours are your best chance of ever getting laid. The possibility of any kind of promotion is close to none so you've mastered the skill of lowkey stealing a coin here and there from your asshole of a boss as well as the customers who don't give a shit making you think of yourself as some sort of a master of sexy sneakiness. This still of course isn't even close enough to compensate for hours and hours wasted on walking up and down the stairs, an activity so futile, so pointless and meaningless that you yourself and your customers know they'd be doing a better job supplying themselves with drinks. This leaves you with an option to sell second grade marijuana you hold under the bar to make it worth your time. And here we make a full circle and return right back to the beginning when you failed high school and pussied out of the underworld only to grow a bit of nuts to try and push your pinky finger into that sweet underage pussy about 10 years too late.

>> No.50056098

>>50056049
no one cares what you think. What's more pathetic than being a bartender is you writing your worthless opinion thinking you are saying anything worthwhile or trying to get some validation from internet strangers.

>> No.50056120
File: 84 KB, 604x576, 1656020771474.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the schyzo copy pastas are back
biz is so comfy during bear markets

>> No.50056575

>>50056049
Gamma 7 1 epsilon

>> No.50056914

>>50056049
kleros juror (vishnu on blockchain)