[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 359 KB, 675x473, 570.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
50032480 No.50032480 [Reply] [Original]

Craftsmanship bussiness advice, tips.

ive been thinking for some time what kind of "handmade" Bussiness i can do. i run few ecommerce websites that make decent amount of money in seasons but i would like to do something "real" with my hands like shrimp farming/moshrooms etc..(I have massive garden in central europe). And iam looking for some tips. I currently have few chickens,tomatoes and salad but they are just for me.

>> No.50032544

The joo fears the indoor fish farmer

>> No.50032561

>>50032480
You can grow micro greens, micro herbs, and sprouts using pretty cost and labor efficient means in small spaces and sell to local restaurants. I like in California and it's a huge deal here. Restaurants are always looking for the freshest produce and if they can source it from a small time local farmer/gardener/agronomist/whatever then even better. Same goes for growing mushrooms.

>> No.50032745

>>50032561
>micro greens
i dont think you can boom with this here we have something like costco where you can buy all sorts of herbs even edible flowers for a bargain. They supply restaurants directly from their fullfilment centre which has everything so i dont think they would like to order from someone extra. But i noticed there isnt a wide option of shrooms so i might try that