[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 68 KB, 752x563, 1647457259322.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49995309 No.49995309 [Reply] [Original]

>meet cute nurse at doctor's office
>get lost in her eyes as we talk to each other
>say goodbye and walk out the door, never to see her again
>imagine living a happy life with her

>> No.49995330

>>49995309
>then post about it on /biz/ so everyone else without a gf feels sad like me
Fuck off to /r9k/ I don’t want to see this shit

>> No.49995438

>>49995309
Don't worry about it bro. It's really nice to meet a girl, have a pleasant conversation and nice feelings, and move on. Hopefully, most of your interactions with girls will be like that. And one day, you'll meet a girl, it will feel nice, and the environment will be one where its appropriate to ask her out and she'll say yes.

I remember one time there was a huge snowfall in my area. I live near a park and a lot of people drive to it and go for 5k runs. Anyway, I'm driving back home with my dad, and I see a sedan trying to back out of the parking lot to the park, but they're stuck in snow.
I ask my Dad if he's okay with me pulling over to help them, and he agrees. We get out of our car and we go to the front of this strangers car. I signal them to pull forward as much as they can, then when they get stuck again I signal them to back up, and me and my Dad push. Their tire had made a divet in the snow, and once we pushed the car enough they were free and able to back out fully. The driver puts down her window and I see a beautiful woman who had just finished her run. She tells me how thankful she is, I talk with her for a few minutes, we laugh, and then we both go on our way.
It's a nice memory I have, and I'm sure it was a nice memory she has to, of the time she got stuck in the snow and a friendly stranger helped her out.
This type of behavior is beneficial to everyone involved, and is incredibly attractive. The kind of person who can be friendly and have nice, pleasant interactions without an ulterior motive will always, ALWAYs make it anon.

>>49995330
Bro don't be sad you don't have a gf. Women will come and go. You will never meet a woman who loves you more than your grandmothers and mother. Make sure they know you love them and appreciate the care they've given you. When you let that love blossom inside you, rejection and acceptance from random girls will not be the difference between happiness and sadness.

>> No.49995463

>>49995438
fucking based beyond belief.

>> No.49995758

>>49995309
>>49995438
>>49995463
Gentlemen I need your advice, there was this girl I fancied but she didn't see me as anything more than a friend, and there was a lot of drama that happened afterwards but eventually I moved on and I told her I'd be her friend if that's what she wants. Then just recently I have a dream about her and then a few more dreams, not about her in particular, but I woke up thinking about her. And now, if I'm honest, I'm just really depressed because I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to successfully repress/make these feelings go away and I don't think anything between us will ever happen. This is an absolutely terrible situation. What do?

>> No.49995770

>>49995758
And this is /biz/ related because no matter how much Chainlink I buy I still feel this empty conflicted feeling.

>> No.49995793

>>49995758
You can sperg out and confess your feelings if you want, but she's already told you how she feels. You just have to break off contact with her and move on. Same thing happened to me a few years ago, but I don't even think about her anymore. You'll get over it eventually. But staying friends with her won't get you anywhere and will only cause you more internal strife.

>> No.49995819

>>49995758
To keep it short and simple, if you think you'll have regrets for not going for it, just go for it! Cliche' saying but we miss 100% of the shots we don't take, right? Worst case, you've gotten over her before and you can do it again, but it'll actually be easier to do if she outright turns you down.

>> No.49995824

>>49995793
This desu

>> No.49995833

>>49995793
>You can sperg out and confess your feelings if you want, but she's already told you how she feels.
kek I'm pretty sure she knows how I feel, pretty well by now. I'd break off contact with her but I see her frequently at college, and changing classes won't change that unfortunately.

>You'll get over it eventually.
yeah I hope so

>But staying friends with her won't get you anywhere and will only cause you more internal strife.
true

>>49995819
I've gone for it, she's definitely not interested in me.

>> No.49995898
File: 20 KB, 413x324, 1323642424001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49995438
>and I'm sure it was a nice memory she has to, of the time she got stuck in the snow and a friendly stranger helped her out.
she probably didnt even notice and forgot about it 1 minute later. hundreds of men are simping for attractive roasties. you arent the only one, some other incel probably bought her that car and some other one fueled it up and some other one fucked her and you are just some incel serf for her who works for free and brings his own father in danger, could have been a nigger behind the wheel and murdered your stupid asses. situational awarness of retards, you are prey out there.

>You will never meet a woman who loves you
this right here. always remember she isnt yours, its just your turn.

>>49995758
you are another beta serf, some npc who simping for a hole. why dont you wait til your balls drop?
right now you are the kind of moron who is easy to recruit by a hole with just a look.
they turn you into a cuck drone dont you see that?

>> No.49995908

>>49995309
leave her alone faggot she just wants to finish her work day and go home to her 6 foot tall boyfriend

>> No.49995916

>>49995833
It'll be alright. No need to be stuck on one girl, especially one that doesn't reciprocate the same feelings. Your thoughts and energy can be focused on bettering yourself for the girl that is actually meant to come into your life. Good luck.

>> No.49995921

>>49995833
>kek I'm pretty sure she knows how I feel
woman dont care, there is always another incel to take your spot. you are just simp #323
nothing more.
some other guy with a bigger dick is filling her holes, she never thinks about you. you read that right you are nothing to her. meaningless, hot air, some idiot to do her work for her, you do it for free.
how you became such a cuckold? castrated at 10?

>> No.49995932

>>49995758
I still have dreams about one of my ex girlfriends every now and then. Sometimes it stirs up feelings, and it's kind of nice.
If someone tells you they just see you as a friend, then they are being honest and they are rejecting your advances. Some women make playful, flirty rejections. It's like teasing, it's fun for both people, and although they're saying "no", its obvious they're comfortable around you and its flirting. They want you to continue and have fun.
Telling someone they do not see you as anything more than a friend is not a playful, flirty, rejection. It is an honest and sincere rejection. The woman wants to maintain the friendship, but you are just not her type. That's perfectly okay. We all get rejected.
Your feelings and your actions are your responsibility. It's great to have friends. I'm friends with my friends, and my friends are friends with me. We have the same wants from eachother, so it works.
You do not want to be friends with her, you want something more. She does not. If you feel any pain, any guilt, any discomfort, that is your fault, and you must act to cure yourself of your ailments.
In my opinion, you took your shot, and she said no. That's great, you are now free to move on. You tried, everyone gets rejected at least once.
I would probably distance myself from this girl. I would give myself a month or two of not meeting her, don't reach out, and if she asks for anything you're best off saying no.

The only thing you will regret is doing nothing. Do not trick yourself with this phrase. Chasing the dragon is doing nothing. Talking with new people, doing what makes you happy, getting rejected or accepted by other women, that is doing something, and you will not regret that.

If you don't care to read that, in short, you already know what to do. It's not a terrible situation, no one is being abused and everyone is being honest. Do yourself a favor and don't abuse yourself. Sorry anon, but you got rejected from someone you like

>> No.49995936

>>49995916
>for the girl
what a weak cuckold attitude, the motto of the simp. for the girl they do everything like good little slaves.
with a loser attitude like that you get NOWHERE in life.

>> No.49995953

>>49995936
You got me there. I worded that incorrectly.

>> No.49995972

>>49995921
also, you're not wrong for the most part. But every simp plays their own role in her life. So when she needs that one thing, she'll be thinking of that particular simp. kek

>> No.49995984

>>49995898
Bro just because its 4chan it doesn't mean you need to larp like this. You might accidentally believe what you're shitposting.
But, the trolling is kind of hilarious, I almost took the bait

>> No.49995997
File: 5 KB, 140x250, chad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49995309

>get lost in her eyes as we talk to each other

Ngmi. Women don't like nice guys that get lost in their eyes.

>> No.49996007

>>49995898
>she probably didnt even notice and forgot about it 1 minute later
You would be surprised

>> No.49996085

>>49995916
>Your thoughts and energy can be focused on bettering yourself for the girl that is actually meant to come into your life.
yeah I very much realize that. I'd basically moved on and then all of a sudden I start having these dreams.

>>49995898
fuck you but honestly as long as I'm in this situation you're basically right

>>49995921
fuck bros.... you don't have to bend me over and fuck me I'm just asking for advice. also this girl has said based to me like twice. where did she pick that up from besides here? is there like a Christian woman version of 4chan?

>>49995932
profoundly based, thank you anon

>> No.49996093

>>49996007
Like you know

>> No.49996097

>>49995438
>Women will come and go
When do they start coming?

>> No.49996130

>>49996093
I do know.

>>49996097
It's not that easy, you do have to make most of the legwork. Women are really entitled nowadays

>> No.49996162

>>49996097
Anon there are women everywhere. They're working at restaurants, in universities, and at coffee shops and bookstores. They're out at bars, at concerts, and at plays.

They start coming when you start going out

>> No.49996195

>>49996162
How do I approach a woman I have never spoken to?

>> No.49996198

>>49995438
I'm married but may have fallen in love with another married girl. I want to be friends with her at the very least, but I don't know how to make us become close friends given that we're both married.

>> No.49996217
File: 1.96 MB, 540x960, 1655014555686.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49995921
this
have some self respect
take your shot and move on, no social media, nothing
learn to respect getting rejected and you won't get resentful, it's much better than when girls goad you on despite having zero chance simply because they're a bottomless attention pit

>> No.49996274

>>49995309
Did she see your penis?

>> No.49996424

>>49996195
It depends on the situation. Usually I just say hello and introduce myself. If I'm at a bar I'll ask to buy them a drink and talk to them. If I'm at a concert its difficult to talk so mainly you go off body language/eye contact and can try dancing with them. If you're at a store like a bookstore you can just talk about books.

People joke about how women talk a lot but then wonder what to say to a women. Women get nervous too, and sometimes their nerves cause them to talk a lot. Just be calm, introduce yourself, smile, and listen. If you get rejected, don't take it personally, be nice, and move on. You will get rejected, if you move on and find another girl, that girl will seethe.

>>49996198
Sorry bro I have no advice for you. Sounds like you're playing with fire.
Hopefully, you come to the conclusion that you don't really love this girl, but rather you are infatuated with the idea of something and someone new. Maybe your marriage has gotten a little old and you're beginning to take for granted what you once loved.

I'm a faggot for doing this, but maybe this song will help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsj2wdFDmLk

>> No.49996448

>>49996424
Thanks for the song. It made me smile.
I work with this girl and I'm very picky with my friends in life, but for some reason I really want to be friends with this girl. I am working on fixing my marriage too but that's independent of this.

I would happily introduce my wife to this girl and her husband. The problem is she lives very, very far away from me so I can only see her like twice a year on business trips. I am trying to think of ways to connect with her via text or something regardless.

>> No.49996492

>>49995758
Theres roughly 3 billion females in world there is many other girls who are better than her in every way who make you forget her in a week, you just have to expand your scope and take those shots to ask if she wants to go for a beer or something, dont be shy lift weights or something for psychologic coping

T 2 kids and wife

>> No.49996506

>>49996448
I'm glad I made you smile anon.
Good luck with your marriage. Friends are great to have, but don't end up lying to yourself about what you want. No matter what you choose, the truth is usually the best option. I don't think I can help anymore than that

>> No.49996559

>>49996506
I can't just tell a girl who is married "Hey, I think I have a crush on you, but will never act on it because we're married. Let's be close friends!"
That's creepy.

That being said, we became friends because I came across as a wholesome, reliable family man, but then her best friend and I almost hooked up and I have no idea if she knows (I'm assuming she does because women talk), so now it's awkward between me and the friend.

Regarding the friend that almost (but did not) hook up with me, I could:

a. Start texting her casually and hope she responds, but with like non-sexual things. Like asking for TV show recommendations or some shit.
b. Call her up drunk in a month and try to make funny conversation, trying to make a friendship just to smooth things over
c. Never reach out to her ever again and let it be perpetually awkward between us the 2 times per year we see each other in person if we continue working together.

Thoughts?

>> No.49996706

>>49996559
Sorry, no thoughts.

>> No.49996722

>>49996706
Yeah, I know....

>> No.49996758

>>49996198
Same here bro, it actually sucks feeling like this. I fucked the shit out of her many times when she was engaged. Just want to be friends with her now… she ghosts me often though

>> No.49996817

>>49995898
lol thank you. blackpill all these useless niggers that seem to have no idea how a woman actually thinks about the vast majority of men she encounters in her life
>>49995932
there is no such thing as being friends with a woman my guy. the only reason you are in that position is because she thinks you are unattractive enough to date so she is content with keeping you around to simp for her driving her home from parties ect while she rides a train on chad + tyrone. i could tell you that for free without needing to read your entire mein kampf essay post about love

>> No.49996838

>>49996758
After I almost hooked up with her friend, I tried talking to her the next day and it was just awkward.

I'm thinking I'll just reach out via text after like a month with a picture of something I've made that's related to one of her hobbies and asking her opinion or something? Then I'll go from there, maybe. I'm not sure how to handle it.

All I know is that I am decidedly content just being friends with the married girl and I don't want things to be awkward between me and her friend.

>> No.49997394

>>49995898
>she probably didnt even notice and forgot about it 1 minute later.
>helping people because you want recognition
that's a women thing. "people" who do things expecting an implicit favour are the worst. Do you think Chad does anything because he wants something out of it? If he wants something, he just takes it

>> No.49997402

>>49995330
Fpbp

>> No.49997419

>>49996817
mutt's law plus reductio ad hitlerorum in a single post, sasuga

>> No.49997522

>>49997394
As a married man, I see women I "want" all the time and it's feasible for me to get them, but I don't. Are you saying I can't be married and be a "Chad"?

I am searching for things to live for, honestly..

>> No.49997530

>>49995309
>/biz/ - Business & Finance

>> No.49997561

>>49997530
We're in a bear market faggot, fuck off

>> No.49997567

>>49996198
That's where you end up getting your fingers stinky in a car and your wife finds out

>> No.49997576

>>49995309
you can never 'make it' with women if you act too interested, friendly and nice

>> No.49997592

>>49997567
how about this? >>49996559

>> No.49997596

>>49997530
How do I profit from having a wife and kids and a gf and kids?

>> No.49997604

>>49996198
sorry bro she is busy taking the BBC from tyrone jr the third