[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 244 KB, 597x558, 0CAF33C8-5430-411A-9AF3-CB103D226BED.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49916380 No.49916380 [Reply] [Original]

Retard nigger. Faggot NIGGER. Fuck you, jew nigger. Lower interest rate NIGGER. Fuck you, jew kike nigger.

>> No.49918217

>>49916380
Just so you know low interest rates are poison for a healthy economy.

>> No.49918925
File: 20 KB, 680x338, conjunctuurklok.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49918217

I can't wrap my head around the fact that other countries outside western europe don't even have words for the concept of economic conjuncture.

If the national economy is outperforming it's own multi year growth trend, you are in (in my language) "high conjuncture", with production as close as possible to it's max capacity, which means the demand for labour is high, meaning consumers spend more as a whole because they earn more as a hole. This leads to a general price increase, so to counteract the conjunctural swing (anticyclic policy its called in my language) governments and banks will up the interest to get people to hold onto their money.

In this case upping the interest rate is favourable.

Say the hypothetical would be in "low conjuncture", the opposite applies. People spend little because they earn little on the whole. So you give them a hand in parting either their money by making it easier to take on debt and less rewarding to stow you cash away.

In this case a low interest rate could tract a broader movement of the economy away from a multi year trend.

"Muh low interest is bad" is retarded, get off the board