[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 22 KB, 460x397, 1629977083149.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49882993 No.49882993 [Reply] [Original]

Remember these two? Both were made in the previous current year.

The first "prediction" said that everything would crash at the same time. While 99.99% of anons were saying crypto would absolutely go up due to inflation and would go up if the stock market / S&P crashed (and the only way crypto could crash would be if the stock market didn't and inflation got lower), that anon was saying specifically that crypto AND stocks would would crash at the same time together, and I think he also said metals wouldn't really pump despite this, just as we've seen. And then it all happened. He was only wrong about when it would happen. I remember he said it would occur at what's now the end the previous current year. But then again the BTC top was in November of the previous current year, and then the Bogs died and the S&P began dumping...

The other "prediction" was an anon saying that something was going to happen that would shock both Bobos and Mumus. I don't remember the rest. I just remember that part. And it when BTC was dumping so violently a few days ago and people were saying it's heading to 3k or lower I thought about that. What if what he meant was that the BTC price would go far lower than even the Bobos could seriously expect?

Kind of spooky stuff. Seems like both of them actually knew something.

Since wakarimasen is dead it's not possible to search for them. Pretty sure both predictions were made after wakarimasen began archiving instead of warosu, so I don't think they're on warosu. But they should be on archived.moe but archived.moe isn't searchable -- but you can enter post numbers there and go to posts that way. So does anyone have the OP post numbers for those threads?

>> No.49883034

>>49882993
Lay off the 4tran, everything here is a work of fiction. even when its not it still is

>> No.49883130
File: 7 KB, 229x220, 1655660771008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49883034
Well, well, well, what do we have here. You want anons to not find out about those posts. Hmm. Now why would that be in your interest? I wonder why. Yeah. You're a paid agent of some sort. 100%.

>> No.49883262

>>49882993
great depression 2.0

the entire system is going to collapse and that's a good thing. fuck the kikes and the degenerate capitalist system.

>> No.49883305

>>49882993
im the 3k anon :3

>> No.49883359

>>49882993
Only a stupid faggot would actually think crypto was a hedge against inflation. Any non-brainlet realized that if actual value stocks of real companies producing tangible goods were collapsing then ponzi digital scambux would as well.