[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 23 KB, 382x410, gman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49877332 No.49877332 [Reply] [Original]

I have yet to see a single consistent and reliable counter-argument about working from home apart from maybe the availability of office equipment. Otherwise, any normal shitty office job can be done from home. I genuinely don't understand the autism from massive businesses and corporations to drag people back into the office, as if they were more 'productive' talking with co-workers and throwing papers in the bin. What justifies the coherent autism in offices wanting to drag their workers back for full time on-site work? No. I do not want to get to know my boss personally. I do not care about what my colleagues think of me. I do not care about your Japanese-style forced socialization periods. I do not want to pay far more to travel. I understand maybe doing a hybrid-pattern to ensure office staff are available to some degree or keeping Managers/Trainees in the workplace for a time, but outside that, I don't get why someone should be forced to come to the office when they can do their work at home.

>> No.49878781

Boomers and managers feel irrelevant because they can't micromanage their employees to the same degree.

>> No.49878819

it is much easier to abuse your employees in person
>>49878781