[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 410 KB, 578x577, 1655751507495.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49850150 No.49850150 [Reply] [Original]

>hey man let's go grab some drinks at the bar on friday
>Sorry anon I can't this week

>hey man let's go hiking next weekend
>Sorry man I can't. I'm busy studying

>hey guys let's [insert social activity here]
>oh hey man long time no see. Sorry dude this whole month we are busy, perhaps next time.

It's been almost three years since my friends rugged on me. Besides going to activities by myself, how can I profit from being a social pariah?

>> No.49850214 [DELETED] 
File: 65 KB, 516x854, ce0f1bfe1cff00b1f6e83809cbcc636e--thong-bikini-sexy-bikini.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Go touch grass anon
On a side note I made a crypto and am going to do an airdrop next month

>Name: Holocaust
>Tokens: 6,000,000 (JEWS)
>Burnable ERC-20 Token,
>To register, join the telegram t(dot)me/HolocaustERC

>> No.49850237

>>49850214
Blow your brains out, Rankesh.

>> No.49850456

>>49850150
Most people are flakes, fuck em

>> No.49850650

>>49850456
Back then it wasn't even them being flakes. It was something more in the lines of being totally unwilling to agree on doing anything with me.

>> No.49850675

>>49850650
maybe you are a faggot
or your friends are faggots
or both

>> No.49850765

>>49850650
My wife has that same problem and I feel bad for her but if I were in her shoes I wouldn’t give a fuck but it definitely does bother her. Friend quality is way down.

>> No.49850814

>>49850150
>It's been almost three years since my friends rugged on me
They not, that just how life goes on after your 20', yes it suck. Anyone who said that your 30 will be your best years is just cope.

Btw your body will start to degrade faster also

>> No.49850870

Most people arw wagies stuck in a zombie state with energy for anything. Its literally why america and most of the world are shitholes where no ones gives a shit about anything but money. Fuck um

>> No.49850913

>>49850650
theyd rather be with other people than you

>> No.49850915

>>49850150
get a girlfriend if you're that desperate for companionship. people have to chase money, they don't have time to "hang out" when you're getting older.

>> No.49850948

>>49850150
I just pretend to be rummaging around my desk for a while after work ends and wait until people start to collect and talk then go up and follow them to whatever bar they're going to. People can be difficult if asked but just catch them out, chances are they are going for drinks.

>> No.49851043

alcohol is for NPCs

>> No.49851285
File: 81 KB, 513x600, 1652727135190.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49850765
How do I stop being a bitch on this? It's been 3 years and it still pains me how close we were and then how we ended up parting ways. I gave it my all for each of them and they ended up ghosting me irl.
>Anyone who said that your 30 will be your best years is just cope.
Holy fuck is it over for me? Are your 30s really that bad?
>Most people arw wagies stuck in a zombie state with energy for anything
They aren't wagies. Half of them are neets and the rest are on college. I'm the only wagecuck from the group.
>>49850915
No I don't want a gf. I'd rather have a fuckbuddy no feelings attached.
>>49850948
I tried this last time and we played some board games at the office. It was nice, but it's not the same

>> No.49851403

>>49850150
Sry anon but you are probably annoying, have baggage, or dont have alot in common with these people. I have had one or two people over the years that this situation sounds really familiar to.
Its not that they dont like you so to speak, but they really dont want you around and dont want to say it.
I hope you find people who will mesh better with you.

>> No.49851559

>>49851043
Alcohol is awesome, when i drink (which i do every friday, alone), i can do things i normally can't do.
I watch "instant regret" videos on youtube and groove to some cheesy music. When i am sober my mind always wanders, so i never get to enjoy these things.

Alcohol is great if you don't overdo it, i keep it to once a week. Might step it up to twice a week if i make it.

>> No.49851612

>>49850150
Hobbies, clubs and sports, find new friends who make time for an activity that's open to join, you will bond over a shared interest and they may even introduce you to their social circle expanding yours tenfold, the art of making friends outside of highschool.

Remember to be open, fun and non-judgemental, keep your extreme autism and views away from them, you're in normie Territory now.

>> No.49852155

>>49851403
Thanks anon, I think that's what I'll have to do if I want to have friends

>> No.49852246

>>49850150
Imagine actually wanting to go out for social events

>> No.49852326

>>49850150

It's not you. If you talked to all 9 billion people on this planet, probably 8 billion wouldn't like you but you would make 1 billion friends and that's what you should focus on.
Always try to connect with people and if they don't like you who cares. It doesn't matter.

>> No.49852485

>>49850765
This is a very modern problem, and it's something to consider when taking a wife who isn't used to a "traditional" life. Everyone in the womans life is hypersocial and extroverted, or her family members likely are. Her world whether or not she likes it, will go from partying every chance she gets and hanging out with men as "friends" to one of responsibility for a family and a marriage. So of course if she with holds or outright cuts that modern society from her life, her friends will become less friendly as will her family. Unless you're the absolute Alpha, she will grow to resent you for it, because you are the one that convinced her to live this type of life, and she's devoting all her resources to you, when the entire society tells her that she can have her own piece of the pie. It's definitely a tricky situation.

>> No.49853489

>>49852246
They're not that bad anon. Although it sucks a bit to go solo.

>> No.49853559

>>49850150
You're probably a shitty friend.

>> No.49853566

>>49850650
Or maybe you just leech off them and they're tired of being the support beam.
You even maybe think they found other friends, better friends.

>> No.49853599

>>49851285
>I'd rather have a fuckbuddy no feelings attached.
Better get good at dealing drugs, growing weed or something.
Having a fuck buddy is more expensive than a whore and a girlfriend is more expensive than a whore and a fuck buddy.

>> No.49853674

>>49853559
Define "shitty". I don't think I was a shitty friend.
>>49853566
I don't leech them. Some of them are wealthy but I don't leech on people.

>> No.49853724

>>49850150
STOP ASKING ME TO DO THINGS I JUST WANT TO STAY INSIDE AND BROWSE 4CHAN

>> No.49853868

>>49853599
>Better get good at dealing drugs, growing weed or something.
There must be another way. I don't do drugs.
>more expensive
yeah but as you mentioned, a gf is more expensive. Besides one of my fantasies is to be a gigolo for multiple wealthy women. I don't leech but I'm just lazy and tired of being a wagie. Im honest with my (pipe) dreams

>> No.49854135

>>49851285
>Holy fuck is it over for me? Are your 30s really that bad?
It has their little perks, but overall it's not a good age for socializing as many want to paint it, at 30 the only people who have free time to gather are stoners, alcoholics, losers, or people who already made it and have no desire to run business(by having a lot of generational wealth) so your choices are either low class friends or very high class friends, middle class friends will be stuck on wagie mode until their 40,where a momentary lapse of reason made them want to taste a bit of how life was or when they were young.

Personal recommendation go with some loser that is bereable to hang out or some stoner, alcoholics tend to give you troubles.

If you want women go hunt between 18-21, never go after your same age

>> No.49854140

>>49850150
>1
>they only keep you around to feel better about themselves

>2
There is no two you must make the choice to either ditch them or keep being used as a doormat

If you haven't realized it by now a lot of people act shitty. They may act nice sometimes but then next thing you know they're ignoring over some perceived slight. I should know.
>person jokes around alongside a small insult type joke
>i think nothing of it
>do the same back some other time
>i think nothing of it
>slowly but surely the guy ramps up how often he does this or ignoring me to the point something feels off
>learn the guy was massively insulted by my joke that was on par with the joke he FIRST did
Yeah no chance they act like it's a mere joke amongst friends but the moment you do the exact thing to them they bitterly hold onto it in secret while ramping of their anger at you (that is clearly bouncing off me cause they're not getting a reaction until I perceive something is off). No they weren't friends they were merely trying to use me as a punching bag and got mad the moment I swung right back and they realized it wasn't a punching bag but someone else in the ring with them. Disgusting, really. I dont go out of my way to do this shit and when I do perceive an insult and decide to get back I do one or two things at best not 50 attempts all of which increase in severity quite noticeably.

Keep to myself in workplaces as it's too much trouble bothering going through the process of befriending a person at a workplace only to find out they were faking and report you to HR or they escalate that shit to the point you have to get HR involved (mega butthurt guy that may have started to mess with my personal belongings...this was in an office setting too). Only way you're gonna have an easy time is you're that reddit meme of "loving the hustle and bustle ipa drinks and supporting BLM". Theyre indoctrination is so deep they won't infight.

>> No.49854219

>>49851285
>cries
Seriously. I was seething with anger when I finally realized what was going on. Yes I am quite oblivious and it took me years to realize this, but crying really? They don't care about you and you cry?

>> No.49854447

>>49854219
I'm not just crying. I'm seething too, but to think I've been used yet again, it sucks. I even remember one of them (which was my best friend) ignored me when I bumped him some time later when doing my groceries. Everything you mentioned about the insults and being a punch bag, is how I sometimes felt around them. One of them told me I was his emergency friend in case no other friends were there for him, and that's the moment I slowly started realizing what was going to happen.

>> No.49854464

that was the moment*

>> No.49854634

>>49850150
it's cos you're a channer. you probably have some opinions that are totally repulsive to normal people and they can smell it on you (they're right)

>> No.49854794

>be socially awkward autist at work
>girl at work keeps asking me about my weekend plans
>I make excuses for months
>one day I had a shitty day and she invites me to go to a bar, give in
>2 hours of drinking 3 pints an hour, I'm feeling drunk
>I should go, I make my excuse to leave
>she grabs her coat and leaves with me
>I'm walking home on autopilot
>eventually get pretty close to my place
>drunk brain finally realises what she's still walking with me
>invite her in, she's excited
>end up filling her pussy and pass out
>in the morning I wake up to her next to me and realise what happened
>oh fuck, I'm late have to get to work
>get to work, people laugh at me
>yes, I'm a bit of a hungover mess but they're laughing too much
>what's so funny?
>woman shows me a picture of my shirtless body in my bed, my untidy room in a shitty run down studio apartment
>'she finally got you Anon'
>mfw I slowly come to the realisation that this girl likes to sleep with her male co-workers, like has legit fetish for it
>notice some sores near the base of my cock later
>have to get fucking tested now
That'll teach me for agreeing to hang out with fucking normies at work. Never again. I'm already looking for a new job.

>> No.49854886

>>49854140
>>49854447
you both have an extremely childish view on people, no surprise you're friendless

>> No.49855052

>>49854794
That sucks. Watch out for HR and law in case she wants to #metoo you later. It's never good to fuck co-workers.
>>49854886
What's your view on people then?

>> No.49855057

>>49854794
>be socially awkward autist at work
>girl at work keeps asking me about my weekend plans
>I make excuses for months
Why the fuck would you make excuses? I'm a socially awkward autist and it's my dream to actually get invited for something. Unironically never happened before.

>> No.49855571

>>49854886
Lel and when I was upbeat, positive, and friendly I'd have a talking to with HR or management because "we know a coworker asked your personal opinion on a non work subject and was offended that you don'tkneel to blm," "we know a coworker insulted you first but because he reported it first you are in trouble for standing up for yourself with a similar insult but done in a joking manner unlike the coworker," and "we know all the wagies use their phones here but a coworker reported that he saw you using yours even though the fat stacey comes in and out the building making 10 minute personal calls every hour and her homo looking friend all about status cannot handle seeing you a peasant not waging." You are unironically the meme I mentioned, reddit isnt here. Last i checked its spelled reddit not 4chan.

>> No.49855722

>>49851285
>They aren't wagies. Half of them are neets and the rest are on college. I'm the only wagecuck from the group.
i don't even need to read the rest but this is why. their daily experiences are most likely very different from yours and as a result they've drifted away and made new friends at college. the environment is sufficiently different that you forget that you had a close circle before it and assume that others from your circle have also found new people to hang out with.

>> No.49855842

Haven't had a friend in 12 years

>> No.49855903

>>49855057
>Unironically never happened before.
This. I never get invited to anything EVER.