[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 51 KB, 482x382, 1655481121148.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49825479 No.49825479 [Reply] [Original]

>BA and MSc in Psych
>no real job experience, just some few month internships that were mandatory
i don't even like interacting with people, dont know why i even studied it and am stuck on what to do now. what kind of jobs are good not a dead-end and good for antisocial autists like me? i'm not interested in a particularly high paying one, i just want to have my peace, get by and invest a chunk

>fell for the university meme
>psych
yeah yeah whatever

>> No.49825741

>>49825479
Go do drug trials or some shit. Paper pusher job at the minimum

>> No.49827345

You now have a meme degree anon, good luck . Life is what you make it

>> No.49827395

>>49825479
just learn to code anon

>> No.49827460

get a manual labor job

I was talking to my psych about how I was saving up for a fence and he was surprised fences are expensive. I promptly left the session in search of an actually male psych who is aware of basic male knowledge like fence pricing. There is a good chance that you fall into this soft hand ladyman category and the best thing you could possibly do for yourself is dig a trench while a college dropout berates you

>> No.49828253

>>49827460
i wanted to get into forestry or gardening for a time and cancel my master's actually. i'm craving something straightforward with a clear result in front of me. i considered chef apprenticeship too. i'm not sure if i'm cut out for that shit, though, as you say or rather interacting with the people.