[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 200 KB, 720x1486, Screenshot_20220618-180058_Brave.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49798987 No.49798987 [Reply] [Original]

Is this true? Would a link pump kill bobo?

>> No.49799431

Pretty much, the real question is will it happen

Besides the point of if it will fail or not, why on earth would you put your money in that

>> No.49799492
File: 57 KB, 976x850, yup_its-that_pepe+again.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49798987
yes

now buy link
buy link like your life depends on it
because in many ways... it does

>> No.49799684

>>49799431
ETH/LINK has been showing a lot of strength lately.
The pain point should start at 0.0085 LINK/ETH.

The more ETH bleeds against LINK and the more in pain these platforms are.

>> No.49800084
File: 33 KB, 680x763, 66f-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Linkmarines LFG!!! GET READY FOR WAR!!! THE SQUEEZE WILL BE SQUOZE HURRAH AAAAAAAAAAA!

>> No.49800312
File: 26 KB, 382x382, Sergey believe in yourself.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can FEEL IT.
Something big is going on behind the scenes.

1K CeFi and Okex liquidations EOY!

>> No.49800579

>>49798987
also a lot of the shit we have seen recently can be attributed to money skelly fucking up the eth merge timeline
it was supposed to be days away now but they delayed it to another just 2 more weeks type of thing
thats one of the reasons why this whole steth thing is blowing up so bad

also all of this is super bullish for link, now that all these yield services are blowing up due to their ponzi nature
link is coming out with the first dependable non ponzi yield generation and its higher then eth 2 if it ever arrives, that is fucking bullish as hell from game theory point of view

>> No.49800783

>>49798987
>>49799431
>>49799492
>>49799684
>>49800084
>>49800312
>>49800579

Since you missed it, thread from Thursday night is here, complete with relevant wallets, on-chain confirmation and liquidation prices

>>49727432
>>49727432
>>49727432
>>49727432

Short squeeze is possible. For fuck sake anons, don't hold Link anywhere except your wallet right now. There likely aren't actually enough tokens to honour everyone who "holds" it on a CEX at the moment

>> No.49801120

>>49798987
You don’t get it do you anon? Bono’s will be absolutely destroyed if link breaches 8.00 at the current ETH and BTC prices. There are a couple funds out there that have been suckling at the teat of link lenders. If link pumps or users withdraw their link from AAVE, it’ll be liquidation season.

>> No.49801356

>>49800783
It's in my to do list, but I just need to withdraw what I bought recently, and don't have anything on CeFi or lending platforms.
I was a bit tired after making the analysis in that thread and slept.
Chainlink keeps showing signs of strength and Nexo may have shorted the bottom with 1.25 million LINK.

This is a final endurance contest.
BTC may be close to the bottom.
Depending on what happens the BTC crash may start to slow down in a few days/1 week.

This may be the reason Nexo didn't go all in on their short and still have half of their user's token.
If the support holds and LINK slowly gains on ETH many different groups will be in pain for different reasons.
Nexo shorted it against $ but Okex and CeFi platforms shorted it against ETH.
LINK going up against the $ or holding is already problematic, but LINK not moving while ETH keeps bleeding is the most important trigger to start the short squeeze.

We won't know until it happens how much CeFi platforms are losing on this.

>> No.49801578

>>49800783
yeah i read the thread but couldnt reply anymore
i am doing my part accumulated and moved out of coinbase for 50k
and was once again reminded of why the fuck we use crypto as i am waiting for my piece of shit bank transfer to actually transfer as the price ticks up
link/eth looking nice and the link/usd chart just painted the rather bullish 50MA crossing 100MA after a dump on the weekly

>> No.49801704

>>49801356
if these cefi platforms blow themselves up again on this i wonder what the outcome would be
in this case probably users being locked out of their link permanently but not technically in default
i am very interested to see how far along this mess goes, think even the likes of coinbase could find themselves without pants?
or does cz just print a massive scamwick to save his own position, he has done it before

>> No.49801956
File: 472 KB, 2000x2000, 35-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49800312
based kamina poster
we're actually going to make it

>> No.49802205

>>49801704
We won't know until it happens.
We could make a calculation based on the amount of LINK tokens which were deposited on CeFi platforms in the past 2 years when this trade was profitable.
Seeing LINK getting dumped each time it was starting to get closer to the 20 week LINK/ETH moving average was strange.
It had a failed attempt in January followed by the BTC crash, but currently we are in the same situation of max pain and BTC and ETH dumping don't seem to affect it enough to stop its strength.

Exchanges are the counter-party to big VC funds like 3AC who may have been allowed to naked short LINK and other tokens in exchange for a promise of collateral.
However after blowing up exchanges are left holding the bags and try to recover as much from the collateral as possible.

I really don't know how much this affected them.
Okex may be in a desperate situation for example as they were forced to use a public source of LINK.
They cannot afford to lose their ETH collateral, but they had no other choice.
They still haven't sold the last 550k LINK they borrowed and keep trying to fud here.
Maybe they are realizing the tide is turning against them or a hoping the use it to cause a liquidation cascade on AAVE if the $5 support breaks.

Coinbase has a strange situation. Where did their money go to force them to fire their employees?
It's possible they have some losses too because they may have trusted big VC funds more because they followed regulations but I have no clue how their business operates.
At least Binance forces Nexo to deposit their tokens on the platform for their short so they may be less exposed or are trying to close their liquidity hole.

Do you know more about that event in the past where cz printed a scamwick?
I remember Delphi once made a campaign to remove LINK from Binance but I don't know more about it.
When did this happen?

>> No.49802301

>>49802205
>Coinbase has a strange situation. Where did their money go to force them to fire their employees?
they also got hacked a fuckton through the years

>> No.49802487

>>49801704
If CeFi platforms go bankrupt their users will only recover a % of their holdings after a long process.

>>49801956
That was always the plan.
We just got side tracked by the complete group CeFi and VC funds who wanted to dump on retail their overhyped L1s for an easy x100.
They could have left LINK alone but let greed go to their heads and went full degenerate in their attempts to destroy Chainlink's strong performance to reduce competition for their shitcoins.
Their liquidation and failure will be a day to celebrate!

>> No.49802599

>>49800084
Fuck off back to twitter nigger faggot

>> No.49802969
File: 2 KB, 125x117, 1646427159458s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This. If we all stick together we can all be rich. Never selling, diamond hands. Through the power of love and friendship we shall teach those greedy billionaires a lesson they wont forget. We will NOT let them bully us anymore. That money is rightfully OURS. This is just like when Voldemort was up against Harry Potter and evil was defeated in the end.

>> No.49803081

>>49802301
I don't know how 3AC operated but it's possible they were working with all CeFi platforms and exchanges.
Coinbase may got hit more if they believed in regulations because VC funds were too big to fail.

I don't have numbers for total LINK on CeFi, but we could use Nexo's numbers to get an idea.
They had 2.5 million tokens now before selling half of it.
If CeFi owned 5-10 million tokens last year and sold them before the dump in May in the $30 range, that would be a 1.5 to 3 billion short in $ amount.

However Okex or a group using their platform borrowed 3 million LINK.
This could give an idea to the level of exposures of other platforms based on their size.

Maybe the number of LINK shorted against ETH is closer to the 10-30 million number.
LINK started under-performing ETH in August 2020 and started its bear market in November 2020.
The price then was between $12-14.
Maybe as more users kept depositing their LINK on CeFi this continued for more than a year until the start of this year and the staking announcement.
Interestingly BTC had a massive dump when LINK/ETH was in the 0.0090 range and we have AAVE liquidations in that range for Okex...

>> No.49803241
File: 59 KB, 446x320, 1604256515198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49803081
Appreciate the effort posting anon.

>> No.49803243

>>49802487
if they actually go bust from their core eth holdings then yes bankrupcy and last in line for whatever is last
but i am refering to the inbetween situation, link blows up in their faces but their core positions remain intact, don't think they will try a lock out of link withdrawals, users are rekt permanently but the cefi will not be in technical default as the users still 'own' their ledger entry to the cefi
i mean its an unregulated market most of which in tax havens or other dubious locals if their existence is threatened they will go to great lengths
in this regard at least coinbase has limited options to fuck over their clients due to its usa base and pro reg stance

interesting times all around, and at moments like this i appreciate i am just a simple man holding his coins in his own wallet not financial magic needed nor nothing to blow myself up with

>> No.49803253

In the second half of last year ETH kept going higher while LINK was bleeding.
They may have added more leverage in that time.
An interesting idea is the possibility of CeFi to use fractional reserve banking meaning they can lend more than what they have.
They could have for example given a liquidity line to VCs to buy more ETH last year using their supposed holdings last year.
This would be similar to shorting LINK multiple times.
They can lend LINK to a platform to sell it and use their lent LINK as an asset to lend against despite not having it physically.

>> No.49803310

>>49802487
>destroy Chainlink's strong performance to reduce competition for their shitcoins
the biggest irony of all is that link isn't even a competitor to their L1 scams
actually it is the opposite with the recent upgrades link would actually encourage the growth of a multi chain future
still tho they all deserve what they are going to get soon, i just feel sorry for all the anons that sold the manufactured bottom or lost it all, still guess this was always a high iq game from the start and do your own research

>> No.49803365
File: 109 KB, 777x541, E7Po9FjWQAU3uCU_edit_52581672397184.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49803253

>> No.49803400

>>49802969
>making fun of happy potty
reddit by association

>> No.49803433

>>49803243
CeFi can't hide easily because they tried to go the traditional banking way.
In case of a bankruptcy maybe all users get a % in $ of the remaining portfolio based on their amount of wealth supposedly on the platform at the moment of this bankruptcy.

If someone only had LINK on the platform for example 1k then it would be accounted as a $6k investment and they would get a % of the remaining funds based on the % this represents to the total holdings.
They may get paid out in LINK or ETH tokens this remaining value or in BTC.

If they are unlucky and this process takes time the worse case would be to get back for example 70% if their 6k in $ while LINK moons without them.
An interesting topic would be the way CeFi platforms try to balance their portfolio in these times.
They may have already sold all the altcoins and only have BTC and ETH to sell which they see as having more liquidity.
This would be a good strategy with the expectation that altcoins bleed more than the major tokens, and this may be the reason why BTC and ETH bleed more because they have nothing else left to sell.

>> No.49803709

>>49803365
We may never learn how deep this went.
We will need real proof of reserves one day enforced on all exchanges and platforms operating outside of the blockchain.

An interesting thing I saw lately is that after ETH and BTC dump, LINK recovers faster.
We know CeFis are dumping LINK before ETH and BTC dumps hoping to cause a capitulation, but it seems the exchanges liquidating the bankrupt VCs are doing the opposite of selling their collateral which was mainly in ETH and BTC to buy back what they shorted like LINK tokens and reduce their liquidity hole.

Exchanges may have been partially the reason why the LINK/ETH valuation has been going up as they were forced to buy back the LINK tokens from liquidated short sellers.

We are watching a game of musical chairs.
The last one left holding the the short will end up with the biggest losses as the less degen exchanges are exiting first with a loss instead of a very big loss.
The Okex fud campaign may be the result of one exchange being too deep in the red to accept in loss and refusing to let go as they double down.

>> No.49803945

just as a side note threads like this and the original link thread give me some hope there is something left of the old /biz/ that didn't die in the normiepocalypse of the past 2 years

>> No.49803995

>>49803945
There's 0 proof and it's just low iq copium. This isn't old /biz/, this is linkies turning into schizo q-tier trash because they're coping. Xrp went the same way.

>> No.49804040

>>49798987

Yep

>> No.49804089

>>49803081
Remember binance was the first cex to add link. In covid dump link went to 0.1usd in binance. But I guess Sergey made a deal with CZ in the end

>> No.49804101

LINK/ETH was in a range during the bull run in the first half of 2021 after losing the 0.020 support.
This would have been the moment they would have gained more confidence to short LINK against ETH in January 2021.

It lost this range in the crash of May 2021 and had a slow bleed until November 2021 with a capitulation while BTC was going down and ETH was bleeding a bit.
Until January ETH was in a strong position and still perceived to be in a bull market.
ETH lost its bull market support the moment Sergey released his video with the staking announcement in January.
BTC dumped but ETH lagged behind in its moves.
As if it was in the interest of this group to dump BTC and LINK but not ETH, but reality finally came back to hit them once this was made unprofitable...

Now that ETH is falling more than BTC it means this group lost their strength and is at the mercy of other market forces.

>> No.49804130

>>49798987

Yeah. This is like GME but an actual asset that matters.

>> No.49804200

>>49803995
Check the chain honey x

>> No.49804228

>>49803995

stfu these new generation link marines are singlehandidly saving this board with their schizophrenia its fucking based

>> No.49804674

LINK is currently up 55% from its lowest against BTC, and up 99% against ETH.
This means LINK is currently less correlated with ETH and more with BTC.
ETH/BTC started going down last month.

CeFi got popular during the initial bull run in the first half of 2021, but they had to find different sources for interest after the GBTC arbitrage was not worth it.
They shorted their client's asset in the May crash but there were less opportunities after that.
At that time people like Ben already spread the narrative of altcoins bleeding against ETH and being more risky.
The second half of 2021 would have been the time more CeFi funds were invested in alternative yield farming options.
Anchor UST was the most popular and caused a complete loss on that investment.
The "less risky" bet would have been to use some form of leverage with protocol staking, or the ETH staking with leverage plan.

Buy ETH with LINK and other altcoins underperforming ETH stake ETH then borrow more ETH with stETH as a collateral to stake it too.
Using a 50-60% leverage on stETH they could add 50% more interest on the staking income from ETH by staking 1.5 ETH for 1 ETH bought by selling altcoins.
The risk with this strategy is stETH losing its peg and causing a liquidation.
This must be avoided as AAVE takes a 8% liquidation cut on the 50% of ETH borrowed resulting in a 4% loss compared to the initial 1 ETH which is its staking return for 1 year.
This is why they are so desperate to protect the stETH peg and have been looking to add more collateral.

LINK was in the top 20 and a billion $ project with no staking returns.
It was a perfect liquidity opportunity for CeFi to implement this strategy as most altcoins have some form of staking implemented to prevent this, and don't have Chainlink's market cap.
LINK/ETH spent most of the time in the 0.008-0.009 valuation during the second half of 2021, then had a dump in November to 0.0045 and a pump in January to 0.0090 followed by a violent dump.

>> No.49804688

>>49801956
Nice pepe
Believe in the Sergey who believes in you

>> No.49804812

We can infer from the actions that a big part of the LINK used in this yield farming strategy was sold in the second half of 2021 in the 0.0080-0.0090 LINK/ETH range.

They may have added more to it later but this would cause their LINK/ETH realized short ratio to worsen.
The 0.0090 LINK/ETH pain threshold now makes sense and we may get to see another violent BTC dump when it approaches it if too many exchanges haven't liquidated these short sellers yet.

It's possible that some CeFi platforms are barely at break even at the 0.0070 valuation.
They are now stuck in a liquidity crisis, when their customers don't trust them anymore and want to withdraw their funds, and need more ETH to reduce their leverage in the stETH 1.5 leveraged staking yield farming, and need even more liquidity to buy back the LINK tokens they sold for this strategy.

>> No.49804839

>>49798987
Great, more short squeeze schizo posting. Token not needed.

>> No.49804905

>>49803995
you clearly haven't read any of the discussion around this, the original thread was very in depth

>> No.49804997

The reason this strategy was likely used mainly on Chainlink is because it may have been the only project in this space which didn't offer any yield on their token and had such a big market cap with unused liquidity.

Sergey was unknowingly fuding his own token to CeFi when he advertised the high yields of DeFi.
Did the Chainlink team realize this?
They must have known about it and what was happening through some of their contacts in Swift.
This is why staking was so critical and received so much fud.

The moment LINK/ETH reaches a valuation of 0.0070 and shows enough strengh CeFi platforms will have to quickly exit before it's too late to avoid a big loss but they are stuck in stETH at a loss and can't unstake thanks to Vitalik delaying the release of ETH2.0.

Wouldn't that be funny?
Vitalik destroyed CeFi and helped put an ending to the CeFi LINK short selling by delaying the staked ETH withdrawal.

>> No.49805171
File: 320 KB, 1800x1200, DawnOfANewLife.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Insane finds bros.

Cheers to a fun summer.

>> No.49805190

mmmh for a great short squeeze to happen, we need an army buying links till LINK/ETH reaches the 0.008-0.009 range and just hold right? Preferably on their own wallet, then they must agree when to a preferable price to sell preferably a high one so to squeeze the shit out of the CeFi platforms and make them go bankrupt.
Then the crypto landscape can be purged and people will understand what happened, Defi summer will start again and ETH and LINK can be kings together, right?

>> No.49805395

>>49804997
Keep up the effortposts anon
Exposure is the no 1 thing that can make this situation worse for the shorters. Link twitter is actually useful for this and had made posts from the initial thread. Chainlinkgod with 144k followers had initially retweeted 2 of these posts but has since removed them and avoided mentioning the matter again. Why? The proof is all there on-chain. Exposure is critical.

>> No.49805490

>>49805395
Why did he remove them? It’s so hard to tell if this is schizo shit but it seems like there’s genuinely something to it.

>> No.49805527

>>49805395
He’s a faggot piece of shit who cannot be trusted. He’s partly to blame for this mess. He’s the one that shilled and baited so many retards into depositing their LINK. Fuck that piece of shit scumbag.

>> No.49805531

look guys, I hold LINK but this is too much. I'm really trying to see your point of view, but it's just not possible without more evidence. So far, it's just a couple of posters trying to make sense of the whole situation. I'm just not convinced and I fear that as a community we're stepping into uncharted territory that just makes us look bad. Can we agree to stop this until further info? Wise LINK investors I know you're lurking here, back me up will ya.

>> No.49805534

CeFi platforms are now in a situation where they must buy back the Chainlink tokens soon or face extra losses when LINK/ETH continues to go up.
But they don't have the liquidity to do that and customers are forcing them to sell their staked ETH at a loss due to the peg difference with ETH.

However the strategy to stake ETH only works if your losses are less than the returns from staking.
With a 4 or 6 % interest through leverage a 94% peg is the equivalent of giving up all the staking returns.
But they already promised this interest to their customers.

Now may be the last time they can do this to reduce their future losses while the LINK/ETH valuation is still not at the 0.007 level.
They would be left with 10-15% losses on this strategy because of forced stETH selling, but could make some of it back if they could buy back the LINK tokens at a lower price than when they sold the token to buy ETH.
Buying LINK at the current LINK/valuation may be their last change to exit this with the current stETH peg at break even.

But it would still cost them something when you take into account the promised interest to their customers they can't deliver and the management effort this requires.
We will see who is left holding the bomb when LINK/ETH reclaims the 0.0075 support level.
That's a small 20% increase after a 100% pump in the past 4 weeks.

In the end CeFi only managed to damage the space and lose their customer's money.

The funny thing is the wallet from Okex borrowing LINK from AAVE.
They haven't sold their last borrowed 550k yet, while Nexo dumped 1.2 million LINK 3 days ago.
What if their liability was bigger than those 3 million of borrowed LINK and they were coping and hoping for a capitulation?
They may have kept the 550k LINK in case they need it for a withdrawal to delay a bankruptcy.

We may get to see the bankruptcy of some exchanges.

>> No.49805547

>>49805490
This is legit. The whole market meltdown is part of this unwinding. LINK will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes.

>> No.49805551

>>49803995
>0 proof
Uhhh bro you can clearly confirm on the blockchain

>> No.49805573

>>49802205
You cant names short crypto

>> No.49805600

>>49805531
Observe the paid actor. I’ll give him his (You) but no one else bother.

>> No.49805648

>>49803253
You cant naked short crypto

>> No.49805660

>>49805490
>>49805395
He tried to help, but it's risky to tell your followers to buy a token in the current situation.
Getting visibility can help put an end to the short sellers, but those who buy LINK must accept the risk that it could go lower in case of a final capitulation even if the LINK/ETH valuation goes higher.

This is a battle against CeFi and he may be at risk of getting negative effects like CeFi platforms trying to take him to court for making false advertising.
He needs solid proof of this happening to protect himself against this.

>> No.49805735

>>49805527
Yep same with dmv token

>> No.49805749

>>49805660
Ranjesh please do the needful and fetch me 6 onion bhajis from Navindir’s shack just down the shit laden street please and thanking you

>> No.49805775

>>49805749
Based and jeet hate pilled
>>49805660
>15 posts by this id

>> No.49805804

>>49805648
Then why are some exchanges left with a loss from the 3AC bankruptcy?

You can naked short sell everything you want with the support of an exchange as long as users don't try to withdraw their tokens.
But even without that just selling the tokens owned by CeFi customers is enough to cause the LINK/ETH bleed.
CeFi platforms like Nexo display in their app how many LINK and other coins their customers own, but if they look at the public chain they only own half of their LINK tokens currently as Nexo sent it to Binance.

>> No.49805829

>>49805775
Here we can see a stock basher.

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/confession-of-a-paid-stock-basher.298760/

>> No.49805844

Well you should make an anonymous Twitter account and post everything like FatMan did after the Luna fiasco.
If you write meticulously and provide on-chain data, you'll gain a lot of follower in no time and things can organize.
Don't worry it can a go a lot faster than you think :)

>> No.49805854

>>49804674
This makes sense when you look back on the NEXO zeus capital fud bulgarians situation.
So basically the cefis act like hedge funds and use all of their customers deposits by doing risky stuff at scale. Hoping to make enough to cover the apy payments they owe..
They were probably successful for a while, but doing this is very risky, I honestly didnt know it was this bad, you would think that they would be safer with it. But offering 10-12% apy is in too good to he true territory, and it was inevitable that this would backfire eventually.
Seems like Luna hit them hard and thats when this stuff snowballed, luna might of even been reaponsible for these huge dumps because of all this shady stuff going on behind the scenes.
I could totally see the cefis taking customers money and putting it in luna for 20% while giving 10% to their customers.

https://youtu.be/1nVG8PF4ECU
Here is the coffeezilla video about celsius for those that havent watched it, I really didnt know that they were this degenerate.
There is a large disconnect in the crypto community, although the main core or soul of crypto is smart autistic idealist programmer nerds, there has been an increasing amount of "crypto bros" they are the narcissistic normie types who are midwits at best and dont understand shit, they are just gamblers who only care about muh lambo get rich quick bullshit.

>> No.49805871

We can see here Nexo sending 1.2 million LINK token to Binance in the last 7 days.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x9ec9bc7fb027448bb2670c4bd56043ea9dfd2dcc

What would happen if their users learned of this and tried to withdraw their funds?
Would Nexo be forced to buy back the tokens and withdraw them from Binance?

Nexo can currently only cover half of the tokens owned by their customers with what's on their private wallet.

>> No.49805907
File: 2.96 MB, 1920x1920, IMG_20220618_200819_146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49804688
thanks
I make more at defirens.club. We use chainlink to create a low yield trustless DAO that you need apus to partecipate in

>> No.49805933

>>49805804
Nigger they were leveraged out to the gills on everything and everyone. That’s what happens when you borrow and can’t pay it back. You cant naked short a crypto graphically supply of tokens.

>> No.49805972

>>49798987
what's the short term estimated price if this thesis holds and it pumps

>> No.49806001

>>49805531
>((Hello my fellow linkmarines))
im getting quite sleepy... We should take a nap

>> No.49806012

>>49805854
3AC was offering the UST yield farming service to CeFi platforms.
It seems they were doing the same degen stuff behind multiple layers hiding the real risks even from exchanges who are now left holding the bag.

>>49805844
This could work, but I am not good with twitter and writing articles.
/biz/ is comfortable to discuss ideas.

>> No.49806057

>>49805972
what the fuck will you do with some stranger's price prediction? brainlet

>> No.49806061

>>49805972
In the last thread someone ran the numbers and said 3 figure LINK. The Bancor exodus will begin hitting on the 21st through 23rd helping the cause and stressing Bancor too.

>> No.49806067

>>49805972
Someone said around 16$

>> No.49806079

>>49806057
look at it and cope of course. why do you think i asked?
>>49806061
>>49806067
based

>> No.49806089

>>49806061
>3 figure link

bro stop we're talking $13-15 here from the liquidations not >100, that comes later

>> No.49806094

>>49806012
You should try, your posts are good

>> No.49806151

>>49806089
That’s if the first domino falls and then they get stuck. Initial pump is $16. There are at least another 3 huge liquidations that can occur, and once it starts they have no counter.

>> No.49806187

>>49805972
It's difficult to make such calculations.
LINK should be able to at hold its current price support even if ETH goes to $700.

Having other CeFi platforms and a few exchanges blow up would be a big hit to the confidence in this space.

The main parameter in the current situation is the delay in ETH 2.0 staking withdrawals, and how long it takes for Chainlink to ramp up enough hype and support with its staking release.
The more of their tokens are staked and the more difficult it will be to suppress the price.

I think the event in September has a lot of potential with Eric Schmidt being in the event.
They could use this for some mass media advertising effort, and the stock market situation may also improve in that period because of the mid term elections.

We are in a battle for the next 3-10 months where time plays against CeFi, but depending on what happens a very big whale may decide to liquidate them by crashing the ETH price even lower.

This is the Celsius vault with a liquidation price currently at $13600, but I don't know what business they do with it.
https://oasis.app/25977#Overview

The reason we are seeing the price progressively dump level by level may be because exchanges are doing controlled demolition trying to recover enough money from the liquidated collateral.
Crashing the price too quickly would prevent them from optimizing their liquidation and would make the collateral worthless.

>> No.49806202

>>49804228
Agreed. This is a good thread

>> No.49806378

>>49806094
Thank you.
I don't usually have a reason to try something outside of /biz/, but I could try to learn how to do this better in the future.

>> No.49806387

>>49805490
There does seem to be something to this. Very interesting. Link in the wallet is like physical silver.
This has the potential of a massive squeeze. Unstake your Link.

>> No.49806393

>>49806378
Say nigger

>> No.49806408

>>49798987
who cares

>> No.49806411

>>49805531
I smell matzo ball soup for some reason.

>> No.49806656
File: 42 KB, 600x532, 1563634404085.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49805531
>I fear that as a community
get the fuck out of here

>> No.49806816

>>49802487
>Their liquidation and failure will be a day to celebrate!
kek, nice try Sam, Ari's special contracts haven't been forgotten. Liquidations are the least of your concerns

>> No.49806892

>>49801356

NEXO short against Eth/BTc too. There was a faggot nexo employee who made it obvious he was with them bragging hardcore about making millions shorting the btc and eth pairs last summer.

Its likely why the whole muh down 99% vs eth fud was so loud since then. Now its their undoing kek

>> No.49806984

>>49802205

Not worried about coinbase, but still worth withdrawing because they obviously share liquidity with other exchanges that is confirmed.

They lay off employees last time too. Its natural to sack your bloated customer support division when no longer have the ungodly trading volumes and noobs signing up. They were number 1 on app store. They are also a publicly traded company now so need to have their PnL more tidy. I think its absolutely normal that they sacked a few people and im not worried about them for that

>> No.49806996

>>49806892
I don't really know what Nexo is doing behind the scenes.
They may not have used the ETH staking strategy, but have instead very often shorted Chainlink at every opportunity, and are doing it again now.
They hate LINK since one of their shorting attempts blew up against them 2 years ago.

The only way to really know would be to get an audited number of the amount of tokens every CeFi platforms owns to their customers.
The best we can do now may be to take a look at the wallets of every CeFi platform to see what they did with their user's token.

We could focus our efforts by looking specifically at movements of LINK, ETH and stETH.
Did someone try to look at the wallets owned by Celsius?
What was the maximum amount of LINK they owned last year?

>> No.49807071

>>49803081

Its simple as I explained on that OP image. SOME players actively short LINK, like NEXO. However the majority are retard VC just doing carry trades(look it up if you need clarification what it is) with LINK as it was a highly liquid token with very low interest rates to borrow. It also had no VC hype(now low sell pressure due to that). These shops all copy paste traded with each other. The majority of LINK in their hands is just collateral for such trades. They are all fucked if it climbs but some sooner than others. It will seriously start a large cascade up if these initial faggots get wrecked.

>> No.49807178

>>49806187
Nice work and this is cool and all but there's really not much for us to do here. Seems like we just wait and see history unfold

>> No.49807191

>>49805395

He removed them because his masters threatened to kill him probablyZ im not joking. These faggots are desperate and chainlinkgod is a faggot who is doxed

>> No.49807330

>>49807071
Yes, I think so too.
Nexo would take a loss on their 1.2 million sold LINK at least if this happens.

It would be helpful if we had a way to analyze the actions of other CeFi platforms with LINK to get an idea of the size of their LINK stack they own to their customers.

I see something interesting on the Celsius Wallet 5:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x4f6742badb049791cd9a37ea913f2bac38d01279#tokenAnalytics

They had a spike to 3.4 million Chainlink token on the 1st of June on this wallet.
What did they do?

>> No.49807355

where should we put limit sell orders?

>> No.49807386

>>49807191
Good. Speaking of that faggot, what the fuck was the cringe shit that happened in the last week or so when a group of people kept posting him and doing retarded "thanks Zach" posts?

>> No.49807401

>>49807386

No idea. Dont follow him and only know he exists because of biz. Hes a faggot

>> No.49807420

>>49800084
and heres redit

>> No.49807597

Looking at the Celsius wallet I found two operations this month:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbde266636e925448dec98c07556bbba2e9da0dfe742d84dbf07fa36bd4d0ee77
and
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9a63a6fd0a91245d39573b106ca83db66ab750359468b1842470a435f6a59cec
Which moved 1.5 million and 1 million tokens.

It seems to be connected with this wallet:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x1962389668b63284f4f034ee783630ba0ca5811e

Did they do yield farming like Nexo on Avax?

The 1 million token movement connects to this wallet:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x76a05277b81b9ca6c06c9ab4136116fc53e9c9e1

They sent 8 million LINK tokens to the FTX exchange in the past 9 days and 6.7 million LINK to the exchange 7 hours ago:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x085159d90f864f246386e4d3c099c527d59c6227188bf40cfce2a324840b2b1a

Are they doing the same degen stuff as Nexo and shorting LINK?
How many tokens does Celsius own?
Can someone try to send this information out to twitter and ask them why they sent almost 8 million LINK to FTX?
I don't think their customers would approve of them shorting LINK to save their own asses while forcing the customers into HODL mode.

>> No.49807624

>>49806408
Everyone lending LINK they expect to be able to withdraw.
And anyone with enough funds to profit by liquidating these faggots caught with their pants down.

>> No.49807689

6.7 million tokens came from here but I don't understand this contract:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xef1a87dadeef78efc92b9a7e5db486c8e3ad8ab675ecc90345740fab4fd97895

Did they borrow LINK from somewhere else to short it?
They are doing the exact same degen stuff as Nexo and I am sure this is a coordinated effort between all CeFi platforms.
What a truly horrible platform.
They would prefer to crash the complete crypto space rather than to admit their own failure and stop being degenerates.

Celsius does not deserve any kind of defense after doing this.
They are as horrible as Nexo.

>> No.49807753

The evil bastards at Celsius are doing the exact same thing as the Okex related wallets.
They sent 1 million LINK to FTX on the 9th of June to short LINK after the staking announcement.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xfe80bb6a04fdb597ad874aac12f610432c1a32b0b45f47359234a2c5f5d670f3

We really need to show this to twitter.
They are making preparation for a mega short selling effort with close to 10 million LINK at least if we add Nexo to their group.
They may act soon.

>> No.49807792
File: 32 KB, 1522x629, Screenshot_186.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49798987
yes
a LINK pump against ETH that is
we're getting close

>> No.49807840
File: 309 KB, 2146x1110, 4781C612-0938-4964-A4BC-8B61AD90F9CB.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

posting in epic thread. i cant do much at the moment but i am along for the ride

>> No.49807856

>>49807753
Nice find. I hate these CeFi nigger faggots so much. They all need to die.

>> No.49807929

>>49802969
>>49800084
it's funny because /biz/ has been trying to expose LINK shorters and manipulators since the fiasco with nexo and zeus capital
but now because of le GME tourists we got faggots pretending to fit in and trying to associate short squeezes with gme or reddit

please kill yourselves

>> No.49807979

This is not normal...
Is Celsius trying to make back some of their losses on UST and stETH by shorting LINK?
Or are they too deep in the scam to stop doing it?

Can someone help me identify where those 6.7 million LINK tokens came from?

What is this wallet?
https://etherscan.io/address/0xdfccaf8fdbd2f4805c174f856a317765b49e4a50#tokentxns

>> No.49808026

>>49807753

Im skeptic of their ability to dump it. They may suppress it at most. bTC is literally 18k and LINK is 30% higher than a few weeks ago.

>> No.49808028

I just wanna say, thank you all for the valuable discussion.

>> No.49808050

>>49807929

Just ignore them. They out themselves as zoomer faggots who learned what a short squeeze was from GME due to their inability to separate the two items

>> No.49808127

>tldr the same jewish tricks against LINK
thanks for the read though frens. I was here for the original nexo threads and nothing ever came of it because they have access to too many LINK. I hope staking dries up the supply of LINK but until then who knows kek wait and see

>> No.49808154

>>49808026
I don't have access to the data on exchange liquidity from platforms but dumping 10 million LINK in 1 order may cause a liquidation cascade on AAVE.
I have no idea how strong the buy orders are to absorb this amount of liquidity in a short amount of time.

If a giga whale could absorb it this may be their last effort and would bankrupt Celsius and the other platforms doing this.
This seems like they are in a desperate situation.
It's not a situation where it would make sense to specifically target Chainlink while the market is crashing.
Such a big group effort shows a hidden issue which is starting to blow up in their faces.

This is the reason for the bad price performance this month.
They have been selling all the tokens owned by their customers and everything they could find.

>> No.49808225

bomp

>> No.49808240

>>49806187
How likely is it we'll see LINK get to $4?

>> No.49808276

Sooner or later link will start pumping and there is nothing we or they can do about it

>> No.49808282

>>49808154

Potentially but as much as i know these fags work together, i would have thought they’d be in full backstab mode right now.
This is getting increasingly public and it wont take much for someone to hunt them. It seems they have already tried last week and failed.

The mass withdrawal from Bancor may be them too, but they are gonna take a 60% haircut on their LINK

>> No.49808405

>>49808240
I don't know. I hope it does not happen.
This is completely criminal and would be a reason for Chainlink to stop doing business with them.
Celsius does not deserve to survive at the expense of their users.

this wallet had 11 million LINK last month.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdfccaf8fdbd2f4805c174f856a317765b49e4a50#tokenAnalytics

They sent 2 million away before the 1st of June from which 1 million was likely sent by Celsius to FTX to dump at that time.
The wallet is now empty after sending the remaining 6.7 million tokens to a Celsius wallet which sent it to FTX 8 hours ago.

This wallet always went from 10 million to 5 million LINK on the 17th of May last year and was likely connected to the extremely violent LINK token price dump during the market crash.
They have been doing this since the start together with Nexo...

>> No.49808428

>>49800579
>also all of this is super bullish for link
yes but serg isn't a dumbfuck, and is waiting for the merge to finally ""be successful"" before deploying any actual shit
the whole holdup on LINK is on fucking merge bullshi

>> No.49808446
File: 135 KB, 1075x1102, assets_aavenomics_-MCg98MgxuC7XnjfhRgN_-MCg9K1c_q2TnKEXf_G-_12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

another unconventional way to deal with this thing would be for a whale to double down and borrow as much LINK as possible from aave
"unpark your LINK from aave retards reeee" doesn't really do much when you realize that the majority of that LINK is deposited there from big players and not retail investors

but if a group of whales were to borrow the rest of the LINK supply (potentially sacrificing their collateral, but with insane long-term implications) not to short it, but:
1. massively increase the interest rates that shorters and already overleveraged exchanges pay
2. trigger a massive demand for LINK buys, as aave's mechanism for a bank run is to reward liquidity providers with different tokens of equal value. these providers will then naturally be forced to buy their LINK back ASAP

this would naturally require someone deranged enough to take such a huge risk, or a group
that's why increasing awareness on this subject is important. remember, a guy who controlled 10% of the debt immediately pulled off within a few hours of his address being posted on /biz/

>> No.49808457

>>49800783
lmao literally doesn't matter
i say that because: not selling a single goddamn LINK until they're earned from staking
so cheaper LINKs mean i get to ladder my buys down to 5/4/3/2 USD and be happy afterwards

>> No.49808468

>>49808282
We need to give this more visibility.
The damage to their public image would be unrecoverable if their locked out users knew they were shorting their assets while preventing them to withdraw:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x76a05277b81b9ca6c06c9ab4136116fc53e9c9e1

This may be the reason for the HODL mode.
They are going all it in their final attempt and risking it all against the desires of their users.

>> No.49808544

>>49807191
Do you guys know if CLG is an OG link anon or if hes just a twitter grifter?
I cant hate if hes an anon who turned into links PR guy, I would take that role.
I just wanna know if he has his heart and mind in the right place.

Its crazy how much cultural influence 4chan has on the normie internet. Everything meme seems to flow to the internet from here

>> No.49808565

This is retarded. Nobody is going to do a carry trade with underlying assets that are so volatile when the apy is a measly 5%. You would get your ass handed to you. Also borrowing crypto is expensive af. Way more than 5% /year. This is nonsense pump and dump bs.

>> No.49808566

>>49808468

My immediate opinion after the Celsius closure was they were going to have to coordinate a huge market dump to short then long the bottom for any hope to redeem funds to users. Not surprised.

However with LINK it seems it hasnt gone how they wanted and they are in trouble

>> No.49808606

>>49807386
Honestly seemed like discord tranny psyop. They were seething at link mooning and tried to get consensus shut down by memeing le incel shooter.
This might be the reason Swrgey didnt show up in person, which if true is terribley sad..
Poor sergey having to deal with immature retards

>> No.49808619

https://www.reddit.com/r/CelsiusNetwork/comments/vfhfas/celsiusnetwork_have_fully_paid_down_their_link/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

>> No.49808626

>>49808544
He's not. He joined a bit later on, I'd say mid-late 2018 at the earliest. Even if he was an OG he can still go fuck himself. He's burned any goodwill that he might have had from the bullshit he's been doing for years now. Honestly, fuck him. He's a narcissistic piece of shit who has literally described himself as the "frog version of Sergey". Chainlink will succeed without cringe retards like him. If anything we would probably be in a better place right now if that piece of shit wasn't around. Goes for all the Chainlink Twitter retards, they're all extremely lame, dumb pieces of shit. It's amazing anyone trusts those retards. Remember that Don Chainlink faggot and how his funds got "stolen" and then someone "gifted" him his entire stack back? Just get the fuck out of here.

>> No.49808704

>>49808127
Mate we liquidated Nexo

>> No.49808733

>>49807753
I know some of you are reddit fags.. You guys really should shill this to the WSB. Its literally a better situation then gme.
Chainlink has far bigger fundamental value then le meme gamer company.
The time to fud reddit has passed. We need mainstream hype for link so we can pump out of this mess and defeat the gay cefi niggers who have been fucking us over for years

>> No.49808756

>>49805395
>>49805490
he is an ardent user of aave. if anything he could be hyped for le 1.5% "risk-free" apy. but it is only riskless as long as aave's supply of link is safe
a narrative of "your link is not safe in aave" or "we should all get out of there" could harm him

also since those posts call out the OKEx exchange by name (and speculate that they may engage in manipulation) he might be afraid of getting a cease and desist or sued for defamation since he is a public person

>> No.49808760
File: 34 KB, 569x569, 71L4azgt+AL._AC_SX569_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49807929
My post was 100% ironic, if you couldnt tell you are probably on the autism spectrum, and thats ok.

>> No.49808765

>>49808619
Thank you.
I don't understand what they are doing.
They removed the LINK they used as a collateral from the platform and sent it to FTX?

>> No.49808800

>>49808565

You underestimate how many retarded VCs showed up for the bullrun. Look how they sre getting fucked. Its exactly what they did

>> No.49808824

>>49808760
>>49802969 is also ironic
maybe unlike him you weren't malignant, but people are being all ironic and try to make it sound like we are GME-tier redditors (to shut down discussion) because "anything related to short-squeezes"=reddit

>> No.49808910

>>49803709
>We are watching a game of musical chairs.
>The last one left holding the the short will end up with the biggest losses as the less degen exchanges are exiting first with a loss instead of a very big loss.
>The Okex fud campaign may be the result of one exchange being too deep in the red to accept in loss and refusing to let go as they double down
actually im pretty sure the Okex fud campaign was started by one of these exchanges who did close their short at a smaller loss and is now trying to root out competition

remember anons their biggest weakness is that they compete even among themselves. If some VC fund closed LINK short and opened a long they stand to gain a lot out of their competitors getting liquidated

>> No.49808918

>>49808756
We need a more neutral way of wording the issue to ask directly those related to answer with an official statement.
In this case we can ask Okex to answer if this wallet belongs to them or if it's the wallet of one of their users instead and for Celsius to ask why they sent 6.7 million LINK to FTX.

We can see Celsius removing 6.7 million LINK from the vault here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x87a67e7dc32fdc79853d780c6f516312b4a503b5#tokentxns

And sending it to this wallet:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x41318419cfa25396b47a94896ffa2c77c6434040

Then here:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x019c4935ff1c4945f046c6784c08a40f1ab632a3

Then here

And this goes to FTX...

It would make sense to repay their debt and remove their LINK collateral if they were afraid of getting liquidated, but why send it to FTX if not to sell it?

>> No.49809009

tfw gme is the most comfy hold during these dark times

>> No.49809018

>>49808910
It's hard for me to understand these big groups. Their thinking is so excessive.
I can see how one platform being forced to sell at a loss would allow the one buying the bags at a discount to make a lot of money.

This may be how exchanges like FTX and Binance make money.

But this really disturbs me.
It feels like a small group trying to fight endless evil.

The question now is why is Celsius sending their Chainlink to FTX?
Do they plan on getting more liquidity by selling the token which showed relative strength against their other tokens?
Or are they going full degen by following Nexo after finding the previous thread on their attempt to short LINK hoping to make back some of their lost money this way?

>> No.49809037

>>49804997
that would be pretty funny anon
and like I said some Cefi may have taken the loss already and now actively working to make this happen

>> No.49809065

>>49805660
it's risky to tell them to buy at 50 which is exactly what that piece of shit did
wouldn't be surprised if he's a VC plant or something

>> No.49809088

>>49809009
>how to reveal yourself to be a tourist in just one post
many such cases of failure. PATHETIC AND SAD

>> No.49809137

>>49807386
they may be pressuring him not to talk about this
that's the problem with Twitter and namefagging

>> No.49809138

>>49809037
I hope so.
It would give me some relief to know who is on the other side of this trade on the buying side.

When I think about it FTX should know about it since Celsius sent this big amount of LINK to their platform a few hours ago.
I didn't follow all the dram with Celsius and FTX, but is FTX on good terms with them?

Wouldn't Alameda made insane profits by taking the opposite side of this trade?
Buying 7 million LINK tokens for $35 million and pumping the price with a scam wick to the upside to cause massive ETH liquidations while shorting ETH on the other side?

It's hard to believe no one is doing this when they have far more resources at their disposal to track the market and exchange data.

>> No.49809175

THE SQUEEZE WILL BE SQUOZE FELLOW LINK MARINES!!!

>> No.49809186

nice find anon

>>49807597
>I don't think their customers would approve of them shorting LINK to save their own asses while forcing the customers into HODL mode.

they are working hard and have no time for AMAs to tell them what they're working so hard on

>> No.49809189

>>49809065
Maybe he got burned on that and changed.
I wouldn't want to shill and force followers to buy a token.
Everyone should make their own decision.

>> No.49809240

>>49808446
this is an amazing idea

>> No.49809401

>>49808446
That's a good idea.
When compared to the amount of LINK Celsius just sent to FTX it's a similar sized amount, but the best way to act on this would be to hide this intent until Celsius and Nexo start dumping LINK.
Wait for them to sell all their tokens then withdraw everything from AAVE to add more pressure on their borrowed tokens.

Of course someone would have to monitor using a Bot the operations on the ETH chain to prevent someone else from borrowing the LINK tokens from AAVE while this is happening.
A flashbot could be useful to front run potential LINK borrowers without borrowing the token until the last minute to slowly boil the frog and not send them into a panic.

Celsius and Nexo will be at their weakest the moment they think they can succeed when they are dumping the token.
If someone buys all the CeFi exchange liquidity up and removes all the liquidity everywhere else from DeFi with a perfect timing the result would be the more badass short squeeze in history.
It would be impossible for these platform to cover their losses and to buy back the token.

They would not be forced to buy back the tokens necessarily however if they sold what they owned to their customers and the customers were prevented from withdrawing like Celsius, but if there was a panic and people trying to withdraw from Nexo for example the remaining CeFi platforms doing this would be forced to do the same thing as Celsius to block their customer's asset and lose their trust forever.
They would never recover from this.

However some of the less degen groups doing this would still try to get back their tokens, at least to pay back the 3.5 million LINK borrowed from AAVE.

>> No.49809536

By the way if we add up the token count, Celsius may own something like 10-11 million LINK tokens and sent almost all of them to exchanges.
Nexo owns 2.5 million tokens and sent 1.25 million to Binance.
Okex or a group using them borrowed 4.5 million LINK and sold 4 million already with 550k left on the biggest wallet.
This adds up to a maximum of 18 million LINK and we may be missing other CeFi wallets doing this.

That's a lot of LINK, and there is still 7 million left on AAVE.
I don't know how Bancor works but that's also something which could add a few millions.

We are in the 20-30 million LINK range for this price suppression already.

Someone should take a look at other CeFi wallets to check what they are doing.

>> No.49809566

Why isn't link dumping

>> No.49809590

>>49809536
Bancor is not part of the equation, only on the upside
The LINK from Bancor has already been drained from pools through IL on BNT, the LPs have to buy back LINK using BNT tokens when they withdraw, and BNT may be running out of liquidity soon

however LINK in Bancor is not used to short

>> No.49809652

Love you 2018 link chads.
There is no way that doge will stay valued more then the god protocol.
Link is the heroes journey token

>> No.49809685
File: 200 KB, 503x362, 2022-06-16--1655425407_503x362_scrot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw you hold link but will never be part of sekret club.

>> No.49809699
File: 48 KB, 612x501, images (30).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49809652
>Link is the heroes journey token
It's almost time for a redemption ark

>> No.49809778
File: 56 KB, 400x500, unnamed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49809699
They will tell you that you just got lucky

>> No.49809808

>>49809590
I didn't follow that situation.
This would mean Bancor would add buy pressure in a few days of a few million LINK tokens?

A liquidity provider may be used to absorb some of the buying pressure in the case of a short squeeze.
I don't know how it is with Bancor, but a standard LP sells one token and gets more of the other token when the price of the first token increases to keep a 50% balance.
This would mean that while the LINK token price goes up the amount of LINK liquidity would decrease.
That's how a LP works and this is not a problem if the users know about this.

If the liquidity has already been removed this could trigger a strong buying pressure.

>>49809566
Everything points to the next few days being a critical moment for the markets and LINK.
We may be in the final moments of the BTC and ETH liquidation cascade, and there is no liquidity in the markets until Tuesday with the markets closed on Monday.
This is a perfect setup for market manipulation.

We may find out very quickly who was naked next week.

>> No.49809979
File: 28 KB, 727x395, AF607859-50A7-44DC-8637-80727B3D1D27.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

VC/Cefi kike shorters

Do you feel in control?

>> No.49810117

>>49809808
read up on impermanent loss, it's a tricky subject.

>> No.49810132

dont you guys think a possibility of this whale maybe trying to accumulate for chainlink staking.
sergey told at one of the conferences(consensus or new talks) ppl will use liq pool to collect link for staking.
plus this action makes link/eth valuation higher which makes chainlink nodes more profitable.

but opposite evidence is,
- one whale paid $link debt after the first aave thread.
- okex involment.
- leverage
?

>> No.49810161

>>49809979
kek

3.4 million LINK withdrawals from Bancor between the 21 and 23 coming adding some more buy pressure when BNT will be sold to buy more LINK.
Are you ready for the liquidation festival?

This may be more memorable than the release of Chainlink mainnet.

>> No.49810233

>>49810117
I don't know when BNT will be sold to buy LINK and how much but this would mean 20 million BNT tokens were printed to buy LINK with BNT in the 40-50 cents price?
https://dune.com/ChainsightAnalytics/BNT-Minted-for-IL-Protection

Is the token directly sold when printed or does it happen after the 7 days withdrawal?
BNT has been bleeding for 1 week from 1.2 to 0.465 now.

Was the missing LINK balance already bought or will this happen in a few days?
How much LINK will be bought? 1-2 million?

Removing LINK liquidity from Bancor would still reduce its ability to function as a liquidity provider and reduce the absorption ability of this pool in case of a short squeeze outside.

>> No.49810274

>>49810132
Then why did the Okex deposits happen just before each price dump.
Why did Nexo just send 1.2 million LINK to Binance a few days ago and why did Celsius send almost 8 million LINK to FTX in the past days?

Why move your LINK to an exchange if you fear not having enough liquidity?

Everything points to them shorting LINK.

>> No.49810521

Could someone make an infographic for the LINK tokens sent to FTX?
6.7 million tokens removed from the MCD vault used by Celsius:
http://mcdstate.info/vault/24622

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1cf36dc07e1f7815ef99c0473357bd6db43bd9ed187278c2731fc2d78677dee2

Then going to FTX after a few transfers:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x57a27db9d9715df0dda90b2cfbf47f7386802ef6aee519ce0dd94d35e63f918c

>> No.49810790

bump

>> No.49810796

>>49798987
There is no such thing as "illiquid" in crypto due to centralized exchanges running fractional reserve. If they need LINK to plummet, LINK will plummet.

>> No.49810802

>>49810521
I just attempted to make a post about this on plebbit r/cc
Post gained traction and was instantly removed by moderators.

>> No.49810852
File: 76 KB, 915x797, Screenshot from 2022-06-19 09-11-56.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49810802
reason given: limit of number of posts on a certain coin.
Current coin limits: picrel

What a joke that site is. Controlling the narrative before our eyes.

>> No.49810861

>>49810802

No shit. Its been known the mods on that shithole are part of the kike group for a long time. It’s probably why that faggot Chainlinkgod removed his tweets too. He probably got threatened

>> No.49811098

https://twitter.com/cobie/status/1537884840804003842
>how does celcius generate yield?
>using celcius is an amazing opportunity for everyday people to lose their money

>> No.49811114
File: 77 KB, 680x383, frenhug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bump. This thread is amazing, as are the previous. Keep it up, guys.

>> No.49811135

>>49810802
>>49810861
There is no smoke without fire...

They may be starting to panic and we are witnessing their final attempt to dump LINK.
Sergey knew about this and this is why they released the staking news earlier to prevent their coordinated fud attack on the day of Consensys.

Imagine if the Chainlink team announced a buy back program to fund their staking interest program for the V0.1 and bought back those 7-10 million LINK tokens Celsius and Nexo were planning to dump now at a low price?
It would be easy to do with their current treasury.
It doesn't even have to be done by the Chainlink group.
One of their partners who is planning to fund the V1 staking fees could do it for their funding program of the Chainlink protocol and now would be the best time to get those LINK tokens at the lowest price.
Is this what's happening?

It's also possible that FTX or another big exchange or VC is planning to buy back the sold LINK tokens during the dump to bankrupt the CeFi platforms and get their remaining tokens for a low price.
We have all the ingredients for a perfect storm.

>> No.49811150

>>49798987
DUDE THIS IS JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WITH HECKIN' GAME STOP

>> No.49811165

>>49798987
Isnt link an eth token? Like holy shit, its future is directly tied to an unregistered security lmao.

>> No.49811266
File: 388 KB, 1920x1080, Screenshot 2022-06-10 22-39-25.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There are a few reasons for Chainlink partners to accumulate the tokens CeFi platforms are currently dumping.
This could bankrupt CeFi while giving a cheap investment for their partners to pay the future Chainlink node fees in their partner growth program.
Is the Partner Growth Program the hidden key element for the buying pressure on the opposite side of CeFi platforms shorting?

https://blog.chain.link/chainlink-staking-roadmap/

>3. Generate Sustainable Rewards From Real Long-Term Use
>User service fees from sponsors of Chainlink oracle services, with a portion directed to the stakers. The more users pay for Chainlink oracle services, the greater the amount of fees that can become available to reward stakers who help secure those services.

>Furthermore, stakers in v0.1 will also be eligible to earn additional benefits from the Partner Growth Program (PGP). This program is an initiative planned to launch alongside Chainlink staking where Chainlinked projects provide various benefits to accelerate their growth and align their economic incentives with the Chainlink community. This alignment creates incentives for Chainlink stakers to become active participants in a project’s ecosystem, providing an avenue for accelerated adoption. An early version of PGP is planned for v0.1, with a more complete version slated for v1. More details will be provided in the future.

Even without that every future node provider has an incentive to buy Chainlink at the current prices if they plan to use staking to get higher reputation later.
They may never get an opportunity like this again.

>> No.49811353

This thread is insane. Witnessed

>> No.49811551

>>49810117
He clearly understands IL from his posts

>> No.49811742

>>49811551
he said Bancor could add a few millions to LINK suppression, I'm pretty sure it can't and will only add to buy pressure instead if people are withdrawing.
If they don't withdraw it doesn't add to sell pressure though.

>> No.49811834

Great thread bros

>> No.49811937

if link actually does gigapump off a short squeeze i guess that's a sign i should buy some gme

>> No.49812007

>>49811165
Erc20=/="eth token" retard

>> No.49812112

>>49811742
The sell pressure already happened with the reduced LINK liquidity through the increase in BNT % in the pool.
This should be equalized with the equivalent buy pressure in the next few days after those who withdrew from Bancor buy back their missing LINK with BNT.
We will get buy pressure for 1-2 million LINK maybe from this.

A LP is a form of liquidity tank reducing the price movement in both directions.
When the LINK token price goes up against BNT the amount of LINK liquidity is reduced and the BNT liquidity increased, which means selling the LINK tokens through the LP functionality.

This would be compensated after a lot of time through fees and price movements but in the short term it adds sell pressure when LINK's price goes up.
On the other direction it also adds buy pressure when the token price goes down because the BNT liquidity is then reduced while the LINK liquidity increases.

I don't know what happened with v3.
LINK may have gone up or BNT went down more causing this current imbalance in favor of BNT.
This is the normal functionality of a LP, but because users withdrew a lot of LINK and a part is replaced with BNT, they will have to buy back their LINK tokens and do the opposite to manually re-balance their portfolio.

>> No.49812230

>>49812112
ah ok, fair enough

>> No.49812347

>>49812230
was just listening to a talk that just released on chainlink's youtube from the head of research at bancor... listen to what he says for the next minute or so from 52:00... confirms all of this shorting stuff

https:// youtu.be/B2mVaPFFdoE?t=3120

>> No.49812367

>>49812347
meant to reply to OP not >>49812230

>> No.49812376

>>49812347
Nice!

>> No.49812389

>>49812347
kek, awesome, was considering watching it
confirms what we all already knew but it's nice

>> No.49812400

>>49812347
After Celsius blows up it would be a good time to make a massive marketing campaign to explain how CeFi has been shorting the assets of their clients.

>> No.49812452

do we have any evidence of Nexo engaging in LINK shorts again btw?
Okex and Celsius is undeniable at this point

>> No.49812583

>>49812452

They send over a million Link to binance again.
They never hide it. They have always shorted from the same wallet to binance. They are almost certainly shorting again.

They sent Link to binance from the exact same wallet they did from in May 2021

>> No.49812589

>>49810802
can you use https://www.reveddit.com/ and see if you can find your post, and link it here?

wanna see the reason for removal, posts prior to the deletion, etc.

>> No.49812629

Are funds still safu on Binance? My wife has all of her LINK on Binance and I don't want her to lose them.
All of mine are on a hardware wallet, obviously.

>> No.49812654
File: 48 KB, 458x390, 1469653602982.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49811135
>Imagine if the Chainlink team announced a buy back program to fund their staking interest program for the V0.1 and bought back those 7-10 million LINK tokens Celsius and Nexo were planning to dump now at a low price?
I do not think it would be announced though. Its literally impossible that neither Sergey nor Ari (specially Ari) don't know about this shortselling-borrowing fuckery.

In my view, they are waiting for the perfect moment to strike, and once it arrives, they will be silent and ruthless. They certainly have the money to fuck all of these whales in the ass with a barbed wire. And if past events show something, is that the Chainlink team is acutely aware of what the market forces are at every point in time, and they plan 3, 4, 5 years in advance.

I wouldn't put it past them to arrange the perfect conditions to lull them into a trap and take them for all they are worth.

>> No.49812668

>>49812589
another post is up now that is gaining traction and not removed
>>49812583
could you link the address?

>> No.49812722

>>49812668

https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x9ec9bc7fb027448bb2670c4bd56043ea9dfd2dcc

Follow the train and all leads back to Nexo wallets

>> No.49812805
File: 68 KB, 400x388, 1484675048290.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49812347
fucking hell, we were right. WE WERE RIGHT all the time. These fucking greedy fucks were doing it all the time, Nexo, Celsius, Zeus Capital, every single last one of them.

I want to see them bleed, scream and kick in impotent rage. Chainlink is indeed the god protocol and we are blessed.

DO NOT SELL A SINGLE LINK ANONS, WE ARE ALMOST THERE. THE TABLES ARE TURNING. THEY WILL BE BROKE AND SUICIDAL AND WE WILL COLLECTIVELY AMASS MORE WEALTH THAT EACH OF THEM COMBINED.

>> No.49812848

>>49812347
That Bancor employee would be called a 'schizo' who needs to take his meds if he said the same thing on this board lmao

All the fud bots are literally hired by the same scammy CeFi services who are actively shorting LINK

>> No.49812870

This is going to be like summer of 2020 where hype was built around the NEXO short and basically I'm starting to think that it was a manufactured squeeze that took us from $3.50 to $20 and they are doing it again

>> No.49812901
File: 25 KB, 1112x406, chainlink.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49798987
>chainlink
>pump

>> No.49812987

>>49805531
Mazeltov. Shekels deposited successfully

>> No.49813001

>>49812347
>its just decentralized liquidity goy
>we have no control over what people do when they borrow your link
seriously what do you fucking niggers think they are doing with borrowed link

>> No.49813266
File: 80 KB, 447x458, 1654234359491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just bought 20,000 link, you guys better be right.

>> No.49813452

>>49808544
clg helped albert scam twitter fags out of like 10k link lol.

>> No.49813684

>>49800783
Everyone should have got them off in July last year when we organized a day to do so
>>49798987
I haven't bought any more LINK in years, but I'm the same anon who market bought LINK with ETH liquidating individual short sellers years ago when were pumping on the Google news, but fuck these big ass market manipulating gamblers, I have about 800 ETH and I'm slowly going to start using about 600 to market buy, I'll drag it out over the week, if I see that liquidation is in sight I'll liquidate the cunts
Keep me posted anons on what they're up to in the meantime

>> No.49813757

>>49813684
based

>> No.49813783

>>49803709
>>49808910
this is a great point. when everyone's position is known, the game theory optimal move is to do two things - protect yourself (close your position), and hunt everyone elses position. and to do so as quickly as possible - the longer you wait, the more chance that someone else will realize this, close their position, and begin hunting yours.

>> No.49814101

Also just to keep giving the faggot ChainlinkGod as much shit as he deserves remember this: he never, ever misses an opportunity to tweet about Nexo and Zeus Capital. Yet for some reason he’s silent on this one. What’s wrong faggot? I know you and all your other tranny friends are probably reading this thread anyway.

>> No.49814239

Give it up guys. You can't fight big hedge funds. Chainlink is going to zero.

>> No.49814252

>>49813684
I don't think the new users Celsius, Nexo and BlockFi know about this.
We need an awareness campaign to educate their users on the way they generate yield by shorting their assets.
Celsius implementing their HODL mode and attempting to short their user's token's they froze would be a perfect moment to spread this and open their eyes to what's happening.

By the way there was a strange pump in the last 2 hours on BTC and ETH which reduced the LINK/ETH valuation to 0.0060.
Is this a sign that we are close to the bottom, or is someone trying to pump the price of ETH and BTC to prevent a liquidation?
Or is it a fakeout before another dump?

>>49814101
He can't make open accusations without absolute proof as a community advocate for Chainlink as it would have a nefative impact on Chainlink's reputation.
For Nexo and Celsius it's very suspicious and we should at least ask Celsius why they sent this amount of LINK now to FTX.
Nexo doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

For the wallets making deposits to Okex they may not belong to the exchange itself but to a VC or DeFi using their platform the same way as Celsius just sent LINK to FTX.
We should ask them in a neutral way if those wallets belong to them.
Having an answer will be useful in the future.
If it doesn't belong to them we will find out after some time who it belongs to, but if they lie it would destroy their reputation in case this is discovered.

ChainlinkGod may not be able to openly criticize CeFi if he received money from them to do advertising last year.
I don't remember that period but there was a campaign in the first half of 2021 to earn interest on BlockFi who used it to short Chainlink in the crash of May...

>> No.49814356

>>49813684
Based

>> No.49814457

>>49814252
>ChainlinkGod may not be able to openly criticize CeFi if he received money from them to do advertising last year.
This is precisely the problem with that faggot and anyone on Twitter and it’s what I’m getting at. He was openly criticizing Nexo, yet he’s gone all quiet with a mob like Celsius. Whole situation just stinks. You can start the conversation and not make leaps to strong accusations. There’s plenty of material as evidenced in this very thread that shows Celsius (among others) are doing some very questionable things. Just can’t stand that fucking dude.

>> No.49814586

>>49814457
We don't know what's inside the contract he signed for advertising last year if he had one and did paid advertising.
There may be a close preventing him from doing negative advertisement against a former advertisement recipient.
Or he could be at risk of a lawsuit by making accusations openly.

There is a reason why /biz/ is better than other social media for these things.
Dylan who started to say CeFi was in danger because of the Anchor blow up got a lot of negativity until he was proven correct.
https://twitter.com/DylanLeClair_/status/1537487446023208960

Not everyone wants to take this amount of risk and negativity.
ChainlinkGod may only want to support Chainlink from a technical perspective by removing fud.
He doesn't have to do everything.
Someone else should be doing it if he can't.

>> No.49814674

Probably would be a good idea to start a thread in each of these cefi cunts subreddits explaining what they're up to?

>> No.49814746

>>49814674

Forget reddit. Twitter is better. Twitter fags love it when people make threads with breakdowns on situations like this which they can make brain dead conclusions from like Long this or short that.

It makes its way to reddit after

>> No.49814768

However, i think we dont need reddit niggers to know anything. As long as some whales who want t make easy money counter trading them find this its enough.

>> No.49814835

Holy cope... hodl tight marines!!!

>> No.49814970

>>49814746
That would be a good idea.
We are short on time and need people to try to spread awareness of this as much as possible.

We may need to remain a bit more neutral on twitter to not be banned, but we should at least spread The information that Nexo sent LINK to Binance and Celsius did the same thing too.
showing a few picture s of the date of the transfer with dumps in the price would show enough proof to put doubts in the minds of people and make them ask CeFi platforms for answers.

Then also show the interesting AAVE borrowing and correlation with price movements, and ask Okex if these wallets belong to them.

We could get Dylan's help I think to spread this.
He has been warning people of the dangers of CeFi and Celsius recently:
https://twitter.com/DylanLeClair_/status/1535357548102139905

Someone could try to send him a DM with this and the previous thread and show him the Celsius LINK deposit on FTX.

>> No.49814977

>>49811165
Chainlink is ERC-677
If ETH went to zero it literally wouldn't matter.

>> No.49815031
File: 947 KB, 1168x879, Turn the tables.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49812805
We are blessed.
We are blessed by the greater divine presence.

>> No.49815054

>>49813684
Yeah save that 600 ETH as ammo until they are RIGHT on the precipice than YOU can be the one that actually pushes them over the edge and ruins them.
I remember what you did years ago, glad you are still kicking.

>> No.49815109
File: 467 KB, 1766x1734, with jews you WIN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am this whole situation is basically what the Banks have been doing with Silver for 10 years. Newfags should be greatful that the jews are subsidizing the price of LINK. Without this suppressing LINK would have easily been in the triple digits this bullrun.

>> No.49815158

>>49814457
>all quiet with a mob like Celsius
Cel was a link good guy

>> No.49815223

>>49814977
I pay ETH gas to transfer my Link between wallets though.

>> No.49815359
File: 741 KB, 3634x2008, Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 8.45.43 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The guy from Daily Crypto Analysis has this tradingview indicator that basically lets you know when something is a good buy
>Measures market cycle peaks for BTC by assessing when the retail FOMO levels are entering into phases that will likely require an impending market correction.
>When the risk level enters into the upper zone, the risk is substantially higher that this will happen or the process will begin to unravel.
>This is the line plot version of the Price*Volume Heat map, for those who prefer to visualize the data in this way.

When it's in the blue zone, you should double your usual dca amount, and when it's in the red, you should start taking profits.
If you stick with that kind of DCA model, it really takes the guessing out of it.
Plus, as staking and ccip are getting ready to be released, it makes Link even more attractive.
At $5, it's the buy of a lifetime.

>> No.49815508
File: 152 KB, 707x707, 1636553070702.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49815359
this is pretty cool. are eth and btc in the blue zone or are they just in no mans land?

>> No.49815542
File: 1.05 MB, 3636x2714, Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 9.01.32 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49815508
BTC

>> No.49815569
File: 903 KB, 3634x2716, Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 9.02.10 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49815508
ETH

Link seems like the best buy of anything right now, but ETH is a close second.

>> No.49815598

>>49815569
Here's the guy explaining it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN8TydmV0AY

I'm too smooth brained to understand past the part where he says red=sell and blue=buy

>> No.49815668

>>49815569
You’re fucking retarded and so are your charts. The ETH chart told you to sell before each pump and buy during ATH. Fuck off faggot

>> No.49815721

>>49815569
Nice chart retard
>SELL at $1000 USD ETH
>BUY at $5000 USD ETH

fuck off and stop shilling your retarded youtube channel.

>> No.49815769

>>49815721
Seriously. Dude is smoking crack

>> No.49815793

>>49815598
YOU ARE A MASSIVE RETARD

>> No.49815973
File: 29 KB, 500x500, you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49805531
This is when you're gonna step in and say something? It wasn't when everyone was saying "they crashed the entire global market because Sergey announced staking" on Jan 1? The LINK baggie transition to all-out denial schizo coping on XRP-levels is complete. They are running on fumes from their ego.

>> No.49816018

>>49805531
Which language do you speak at home?

>> No.49816060

Just bought 800 more stinks for the culture

>> No.49816084

>>49815668
>>49815721
>>49815769
>>49815793
Damn, sorry for trying to help
I said I didn't totally understand it.
And you guys wonder why people don't want to interact with you

>> No.49816107

>>49805829
https://valuewiki.wordpress.com/2007/04/26/the-myth-of-the-paid-basher/

>> No.49816551
File: 42 KB, 646x595, 1559236968175.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is coinbase safe? Dont want to have all links in same cold wallet

>> No.49816781
File: 3.98 MB, 1920x1400, shill starter pack.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49816107
Are you implying then that Chainlink threads discussing Swift last year didn't get immediately deleted multiple times?
Was the shill campaign to send LINK to AAVE to borrow and gamble on shitcoins last year also an accident after Nexo shorted LINK to cause a liquidation cascade on it?
Or the BlockFi interest on LINK going down from 5% to 0.5% after the liquidation cascade?

It's very easy to understand who profits from a crime and their incentive.
And when there is an incentive then you can be sure to find paid shills here to profit from it.

And what of the mass shills we had shilling shitcoins last year during the bull market?

Writing a website with propaganda levels of debunking is not an argument against proved incentives and multiple proven attempts.

>> No.49816805

Should I move my linkies away fromBinance?

>> No.49816810
File: 470 KB, 1940x1618, Simeone dimitrov scam.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49816107
Here you can find a proved record of Simeon working for Nexo losing a defamation lawsuit for stock bashing and shorting a stock.
I just debunked your propaganda pretending it doesn't exist.

>> No.49816815

>>49816551
They have probably been more careful, among other CeFi's, to prevent this kind of thing. Coinbase also adheres to regulations where they are defined(when it can), but anything is possible and your opsec should include provisioning against the failure of a custodial wallet - funny to be in this predicament for an asset class whose main selling points are security and decentralization lmao

>> No.49816827
File: 1.77 MB, 3608x2524, Simeon fraud exposed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49816107
And here Simeon from Nexo getting caught doing the same thing again with Chainlink fud.

>> No.49817438

>>49816805
Yes.

>> No.49817488
File: 49 KB, 517x600, 44A42233-B6EA-498B-A2B0-7C6BA179EE4E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wait, they called their shit AAVE? Like the nigger dialect? Oh no no no….

>> No.49817567

>>49798987
>SQUEEZE HAS NOT BEEN SQUOZE
>LINK will have staking
>secret cabal working against you
Boy oh boy this has all the markings of schizophrenic retard copium with sprinklings of pure reddit, great job

>> No.49817604

>>49817567
Let's all wait for literally nothing to happen and all entirely forget this in 2 days and move onto the next thing.

>> No.49817984

>>49817567
See >>49807929. We "squoze" Nexo 6 months before Reddit hopped on the GME bandwagon. Way to out yourself as a 2021 Redditfugee, newfag.

>> No.49818217

>>49817984
they never got "sqozed" you fucking retard

>> No.49818344

>>49818217
The pump from $7 to $20 was initiated by a violent short squeeze. Back then Discord trannies even ran it as a FUD line
>Short squeezes are bad in the long run!! You should sell now!!
They weren't wrong though. Levels reached in a squeeze never hold.

>> No.49819571

>>49816781
when did we all become such huge pussies?
no one can short your special project without everyone crying about it on this board

so what if they are shorting link, go try and squeeze them. that link on aave should be a big shiny lure, begging them to come borrow against it and become forced buyers, pumping the price into the stratosphere. this is a zero sum game. their loss is your gain and they have a lot to lose. get some organization and kick them while they are at their weakest.

>> No.49819587

bump

>> No.49819592

This wallet just added 1.2 million LINK to AAVE coming from Binance.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xc54bd1f466f2f4f36de59f4024e86885386d6f1b

This seems to be the same amount as the LINK deposited by Nexo to Binance.
Is Nexo obfuscating this operation to make the one borrowing from AAVE that he is safe in order to rug pull him later?
Or is this a scheme for Nexo to borrow their own tokens from AAVE and use it to short LINK later?

Why would someone with millions put their freshly bought LINK to AAVE in the current situation?

>> No.49820124

>>49803945
some are still here
long bears like this give a chance to heal. shit was getting decent before luna imploded, and then it was another wave of gme faggots, but seems they left quicker

>> No.49820298

>>49804997
based effort posters

>> No.49820350

>>49818344
What about when it went to $50?

>> No.49820381

>>49813684
any updates liquidator?

>> No.49820880

There is one thing which comes to mind.
Is Celsius using LINK as collateral to buy their CEL tokens on FTX?
When it was in the vault liquidating it would have dumped a lot of LINK on the market and was a possible attack target.
If they use it to buy CEL with leverage on FTX then both tokens are connected and could cause a domino effect if one token falls.
Are they taking LINK hostage to pump their own shitcoin?

It still doesn't explain what happened with the 1 million LINK they sent to FTX before when the price was higher on the staking news.
That would have been a good opportunity for them to short LINK and is likely what they did.

It seems many players are acting in different and confusing ways.

>> No.49821587

Bumping
OPERATION HYPERLINK
is a go.

>> No.49821674

>>49820880
>Are they taking LINK hostage to pump their own shitcoin?
There isn't enough volume for them to dump it and make more of a profit than they risked by making the asset swap. Another thing to keep in mind, and the ONLY feasible alternative to an OTC sale to FTX: exchanges might be very tight on LINK at the moment, and they might be lending them out to FTX (maybe with an upfront premium?). I don't know if there's any evidence of there being a LINK shortage for exchanges, though, and these movements are mapping similarly onto Nexo's (who is almost certainly still trying to short LINK, at possibly the worst possible time they could have after sats/ether bottom). I still think it's a good idea to put pressure on companies that still have open channels of communication with the public though, like OKex. That reddit thread is getting good traction - maybe it's worth starting a Twitter campaign via an influencer re: demanding info?

>> No.49821701

Why do you guys think they targetted link specifically? Is there any other coins that were targetted like this?

>> No.49821754

>>49821701
They mention earlier in the thread it was a mix of taking things personally and the fact that link wasn’t offering yield like most if the competition.

>> No.49821801

>>49821701
I'm pretty sure they're doing it to ultimately amass as much LINK as they possibly can while also undergoing operations unrelated to LINK. I don't think it's personal, and I believe they all understand what LINK is and are delirious about pursuing as many risky strategies as possible to stack it. They are 'in the know' about the antagonism towards Chainlink from major players and the relative media blackout, which made for an easily exploitable way to bleed it out during the bull run.

>> No.49822733

this and last two threads was amazing to read.. feels like good old days

Keep up work frens

>> No.49822839

This sounds like short squeeze gme psy op bullshit. Linkies just want you to buy their bags. The token is not needed, Sergei has just been peddling word salad at his shitty conferences been promising staking since 2019 and has done nothing but waste money on dumb thots and con men for his shit scam company. Sell link if you have it there's no hope for this project.

>> No.49822893

>>49822839
just sold 100k
thanks you for being concerned about my financial well being

>> No.49823002

This kind of explains the "3% yield confirmed" fud we had...

>> No.49823074

>>49822839
Holy shit entire thread just got debunked. Thanks man

>> No.49823118

>>49822839
Shit like this makes it clear there is foul play. PAJEET SCUM

>> No.49823127

>>49822839
can't believe this is the post that made me sell after 7 long years of holding

>> No.49824215

>>49816084
qq faggot but thanks just bought 100k

>> No.49824279

>>49798987
think about how many times you have read something similar to that and realize absolutely none of it became true it's okay to let go sometimes and move on to better things

>> No.49824292

>>49822839
I guess you're right. Just sold my stack. Thanks anon

>> No.49824607

>>49822893
>>49823127
>>49824292
I just bought these guyses stacks

>> No.49824977
File: 208 KB, 700x394, fetchimage (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49823118
Its a shame that /biz/ has no rich giga whale anons that could pull something off.

>> No.49825504

Why are we dumping against eth again?

>> No.49825555

>>49820350
You don’t remember the market crash as soon as this shit touched 52?

>> No.49826087

>>49825555
>r the market crash as soon as this shit touched 52?
checked

>> No.49826280
File: 97 KB, 984x978, 2128C1DE-D446-4B55-B0B4-3E6F53DE82F1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49816551
I pulled most of my link off exchanges this week after seeing what’s been going on.

It scares me that Im the only person responsible for my money because I always seem to fuck everything up that’s important.
But I think I’m good with my wallet
Seed in parents safe and my safe
Backup trezor in safety deposit box.

>> No.49826283

bros it keeps going to 6.66 this is creepy

>> No.49826546

>>49813783
there was a book someone linked of that. something "darkness of the forest" or something, where the first to turn on their lights get hunted by ayyyy lmaos

>> No.49826668

ETH and stETH (which I've never even noticed before) both up 20% now, did they defend themselves successfully?

>> No.49828042

>>49826283
Happening a lot lately

>> No.49828077

>>49826283

It settles around those 666 multiples and then has a lot of volatility soon after but its hard to tell which direct just volatility in general

>> No.49828129

>>49805531
Oy Vey!

>> No.49828197

>>49798987
If link benefits from a massive short squeeze the gmetards are going to rope lol.

>> No.49828724

>>49805531
Greetings from sunny Tel Aviv shlomo!

>> No.49828878
File: 428 KB, 334x739, 1602388164848.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49813684

>> No.49828955

Bancor IL paused, withdrawals from v2.1 disabled, so what does it mean for the links???

>> No.49829013

>>49828955
People who had their Link in bancor will get btfo

>> No.49829074

>>49829013
So Celsius already btfo lol

>> No.49829084

>>49828955
>IL protection temporarily paused
I thought this shit was supposed to be decentralised. Its no different than Coinbase

>> No.49829138

>>49828197
Link defeats (((suppressors))) and rids board of GME fags all in one fell swoop.

>> No.49829371

>>49821701
id guess KDA

>> No.49830478

>>49809536
Since Celsius seems to make the biggest percentage move, what if their strat is to destroy all their LINK before the bankruptcy (if it pans out that way and LINK doesn’t magically collapse for them). Then their customers miss the rise and get at best paid in shitcoin, and they put a stink on LINK and on degen. This menace could induce big players to cooperate with them.

>> No.49830566

>>49830478
What if... So there are 3.6MM LINK about to be withdrawn off bancor which will cause a massive cascade of BNT dumps and LINK market buys to make the withdrawals whole. There is a massive leverage position (150MM IIRC) that will get liquidated if LINK pumps to mid $9's. What if those actors that have that upside down position payed off the Bancor team to do this to prevent them from getting liquidated?

>> No.49830606
File: 472 KB, 1440x2206, discordscreenshot27.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>49830478

>> No.49831609

>>49819592
> Why would someone with millions put their freshly bought LINK to AAVE in the current situation?
Special treatment for a customer to move their action away from an exchange where your assets are locked

>> No.49832500

>>49821674
It seems Celsius may have used LINK as collateral on FTX maybe to defend their CEL token.
They just withdrew most of it 5.8 millions:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3362dafd405e2382f65da92fcffc8bb3d685e519e4b77401da53d125c8216b8c
and moved it to aave as aLINK

We can see those operations to convert to aLINK here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x8aceab8167c80cb8b3de7fa6228b889bb1130ee8#tokentxns
The biggest one for 3 millions
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2ff3d7da8284df94c548d106d0e04ad0f7d9aeaac477fa4fbd524f01c02d9057

The wallet seems to have enough collateral on AAVE to avoid a liquidation with 300 million in BTC ETH and LINK lending and 270 million borrowed + 408k astETH lent to AAVE which would add another 408 millions and put the lent amount around 700 million vs 270 millions borrowed in stable coins.

It's interesting to see they have stETH as collateral on AAVE but they won't be liquidated in the current state of things.
I don't know what they were planning by moving 6.7 million LINK to FTX, but it seems this thread may have made them change their minds and they took it quickly away from FTX to openly use it as collateral on AAVE.
Where they in a bad situation yesterday on FTX and needed quick collateral?
Or is this related to Bancor imploding because they withdrew the big amount of LINK from the platform?

It seems Celsius is the one with a big withdrawal of LINK from Bancor causing the implosion.
Then they may have had a reason to try to dump the price of LINK and cause a capitulation to buy buy their lost LINK through Bancor at a lower price and recover their losses.
They seem to have given up on this idea after signs of strength for the LINK token price and awareness from the community.

>> No.49832664

>>49830478
>>49830566
Celsius would want to keep up the appearances as much as possible and hide their losses.
This means they would do anything to recover their initial amount of user tokens.

They lost 1-2 million LINK through their Bancor withdrawal and won't be able to recover everything without losses.
This may have been the reason they moved their 6.7 milloin LINK to FTX to try to cause a LINK capitulation and buy back their complete LINK stack at lower prices while making money to recover some of their UST and stETH previous losses.

However they gave up on this after awareness spread of their actions and removed most of their LINK from FTX in less than a day after moving it.
They gave up on shorting LINK to cause a capitulation after getting fearful they would be hunted instead.

Now they are shorting BNT hoping to recover some of their losses.
I don't know what Nexo is doing with LINK, maybe they used Binance to obfuscate and moved it to another wallet which deposited a similar 1.2 million of LINK amount to AAVE.
Or they may be waiting to act while watching our actions.

The amount of LINK in AAVE increased a lot which is either a CeFi trying to farm some yield, a group making preparations to rug pull the LINK borrower by giving them more confidence through reduced borrowing rates and may want to see them keep borrowing more to increase the short squeeze amount of LINK to repay.
Another possibility is that some idiots seeing the yield with no clue added LINK to AAVE after finally seeing a higher rate on it.

>> No.49832713

It seems we may have prevented the worst case scenario by adding more awareness to the CeFi player's actions, and now the last man standing with the short bags is the wallet owner using Okex.
It would be a good idea to ask Okex for a confirmation if they own the wallets borrowing from AAVE.

It's probably not their own wallets and the wallet of a VC fund using Okex, but they should be big enough to cause pain to Okex in case they get short squeezed meaning they could take down Okex with them or give them a big hit.

>> No.49832790

>>49831609
Then putting it on a DeFi platform is not the safest idea to have.
If you want to secure your assets and have some risk management you will give up on a few 0.1% of interests for 1-2 months until you see what implodes.

Maybe some of it is people who have no clue what's happening, but from a game theory perspective helping your foe to make bigger mistakes is a valid strategy.
If you can encourage a short seller to borrow a few more millions of LINK to cause a bigger short squeeze they will be in more pain.

>> No.49833016

Ah I forgot my previous statement...
Celsius moved around 5 million LINK to AAVE in the last 5 hours so they are responsible for a big part of the LINK increase on AAVE.
I am not sure why they did this.
Maybe it's their standard procedure to always put everything on lending platforms to earn yield with no risk management.

Participating in the short squeeze while lending on AAVE would not benefit them a lot while they are trying to buy back their lost LINK from BNT and the 1 million they shorted at $9.5 after the staking announcement, as this would just reduce their profit form the 1 million shorting and increase their losses for buying back the lost LINK from Bancor.

>> No.49834174

>>49798987
Nigger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>> No.49834229

>>49805527
yeah agreed. he better start being careful honestly. hes going to upset the wrong rich person.

>> No.49834328

>>49798987
>naked shorts on AAVE
is that even possible?

>> No.49834338

>>49834174
never considered it this way...

>> No.49834390

And ((they)) say /biz/ doesn't have power when we can influence and control the flow of millions of LINK with these niggerkikes playing hot potato.

>> No.49834950

>>49834390
Makes me happy to have contributed to the restart of the Chainlink Summer of dreams and CeFi death spiral.
CeFi will own nothing and they will like it!