[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 124 KB, 1291x725, green wojak vegeta.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4978930 No.4978930 [Reply] [Original]

Ahhhh that feel when free money, I'm awash in dopamine and I might as well be drunk. I want you to join me in this experience biz, there is still plenty of upside.

>Consistently ranked at the top at solume.io, a crypto website that measures social buzz about a coin which is highly correlated with price movement.
>Consistently one of the top daily gainers at CMC.
>XRB is spreading virally. Organically. It isn't pumping on news, it isn't pumping due to whales or anything stupid like that. Hype about the tech is driving people to talk about it, and we're witnessing chad-fad style progression (see pic related below OP). Go check the chart on CMC if you don't believe me, XRB hardly dips. It has been one of the few cryptos that has performed well against Bitcoin's bull runs, and it stays green when almost all of crypto is in the red.
>DAG is trendie right now. Decentralized instant fee-less transactions. This isn't some meme on a white paper, it is working right now.
>All of the price movement seen this past week and this past month has been from two shit exchanges. It will be added to a higher volume exchange this month. No that won't result in a dump, it is only post-ICO whitepaper meme tokens that do that. This is a different animal, an increasingly popular chad-fad with hype around its tech. It is the next IOTA in terms of gains except without the coordinator and refugee fellating devs.
>The main dev behind it is not cucked. Go to his reddit profile /u/meor and sort by controversial. This is /ourcoin/, but it's also being shilled hard by twitter and reddit. That is a good thing, there is still so much upside left given that its only on two backwater exchanges. Together we can meme this coin to 10 or 20x.

>> No.4978943
File: 84 KB, 1027x324, chad fad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Compare to weekly and monthly CMC graph.

>> No.4979082
File: 1.11 MB, 644x859, 1512455181617.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

are you gonna mine this coin for 0 rewards?

because thats the only way its gonna grow

IOTA only works because each device processes 2 transactions for each sent

XRB has 5 miners mining out of "altruism" and 5000 pajeets trying to pump and dump this coin

wont end well