[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.66 MB, 278x200, IMG_2720.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4964796 No.4964796 [Reply] [Original]

There is no cashing out. Go check. We've all been fucked. Now we all shall watch as bitcoin slowly goes down until the big dump and we all lose money as WE CANT CASH OUT.
FUCKING PAJEET SCAMMERS ALL OF YOU.

>> No.4964855

How did you go about “cashing out”?

>> No.4964866

>>4964855
Can't

>> No.4964880

>>4964866
Oh. So you don’t actually have any coins?

>> No.4964884

>>4964880
>be me
>be thanksgiving, family all laughing and joking, asking me when Im going to get a job or even pay rent
>tell them im actually a successful crypto trader, its been going so well i recently became a millionaire
>they all laugh
>show them my blockfolio
>i try to explain LINK
>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000,000 LINK, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too
>everyones laughing
>tell them its true and i can withdraw from a LINK atm
>convince my family to take me to nearest LINK atm, 2 hours away
>they wanted to go to this city anyways for shopping, tell them ill buy some gifts for christmas
>arrive at atm
>atm only allows you to buy LINK, not sell it
>family getting impatient
>"enough anon, your joke is going too far, lets just go to the mall now"
>i ask the convenience store clerk how do I sell with the atm?
>he doesnt know what im talking about, "only buy, you buy here"
>aunt goes up to the atm with a $20 and pretends it came out, look Anon, I sold my byte coins, how come you cant sell yours?
>everyones laughing as they head back to the car

>> No.4964913

>>4964884
>not having a bank account

underaged

>> No.4965019

>>4964796
retard

>> No.4965128

>>4964884
very nice

>> No.4965303

>>4964855
Deposit coins at an exchange that uses fiat. Sell coins. Transfer money to bank account. Realize there are withdrawal limits. Hit the cap. Realize you literally can't cash out most of your gains as the price is increasing faster than you extract it. Shrug and live a cozy life because your crypto millions still give you a comfy paycheck even if you're a crypto billionaire. Price rockets up because you literally can't dump this stuff as fast as people want to buy it, which causes more people to chase it. This continues until everyone is cashed in, and the price stabilizes for a while, until more people try to withdraw than there are people trying to buy in, and the price crashes. Crashing prices lead more people to cash out more coins, pushing the price down even more until eventually some floor is reached where money trying to flow in equals money trying to flow out. Where that happens is a function of how responsible people are with what they can withdraw so that if the price of BTC does tank they can still live off their other, more liquid investments.