[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 445x445, 64f20d9f51965e6b64514f71af555349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49633613 No.49633613 [Reply] [Original]

During these dark times, many employers will become ultra shitty. They'll ban WFH to cause maximum pain and suffering. You can keep fleeing your office jobs in hopes to find WFH, but it'll be outright banned everywhere soon or the competition for WFH jobs will be too fierce. Pic related will be all of us soon.

>> No.49633640

>>49633613
yes but that will be after mass layoffs

>> No.49633651

>>49633613
i'm perm remote. if they fire me i'll just collect extended unemployment benefits. not suffering the open office wagecattle kill floor ever again, shekelstein.

>> No.49633703

Lmao yeah Anon they're going to fire me and the 5 other employees who live all around the country doing remote IT shit
>WFH cope thread
Bro literally just go fucking apply at the job. If you're looking for an excuse to not try, only retards and fagatronic individuals will aid you in that. I'm gonna tell you to nut the fuck up and shut the fuck up

>> No.49633794

>>49633613
>implying I have a job
>implying I could ever get a job
>implying the next step isn't a bit of the old ultraviolence
Wew lad

>> No.49633808

Turn off CNN, friend. TV is the only place where wfh is vilified. I interviewed with a number of companies including fucking Pepsi that said they are doing hybrid office/wfh at the employee's discretion. My current job was preparing to go wfh before kung flu even began. Why on earth would companies oppose having smaller leases, let employees pay for overhead (their own heating, electricity, and water bills), and be able to recruit from anywhere in the country or world? Wfh isn't going anywhere. If Bidet actually cared about the environment (he doesn't) he'd give tax breaks to companies practicing wfh because their workers aren't commuting.

>> No.49634147

>>49633613
Maybe for wagies not working in tech
I can see useless HR drones and sales types being forced back, never engineering

My company tried to force RTO, I just accepted a new job at a remote-first tech company. Six figure raise for myself, shit is completely bonkers