[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 150 KB, 1050x858, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49527211 No.49527211 [Reply] [Original]

I made a thread about crypto with a photoshopped picture about crypto, no NSFW or even politics, and the jannie tranny tried to issue a 3 day ban for OFF-TOPIC. This is the kind of retard that was hired for $0/month. Is the HRT kicking in tranny, making you even more incoherent?

Jannies have literally always been the absolute biggest faggots on the entire internet, on every site at every time. Think what drives someone to spend their free time enforcing a bunch of shitty arbitrary rules on some podunk website for nothing but personal satisfaction? It's a self-selecting group of the profoundly mentally ill, and since this is the only opportunity in their entire sad lonely lives to attempt tp lord it over more capable and well-balanced people (yes, even on 4chan), they are almost invariably as tyrannical and draconian as they can get away with.

>> No.49527251

>>49527211
Dog with bat has failed, just accept the loss and move on. It's not healthy to dwell on your mistakes, anon

>> No.49527279

>>49527251
Wut. I didn't make any mistakes you schizo fucknugget. Janny-tranny needs to dwell on it's mistake if it had any consience. You need to dwell on your schizophasia and replying with incoherent posts.

>> No.49527431

I got banned just for posting in someone else's nsfw thread. Literally never had that happen to me before in 15+ years of using this shithole