[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 598 KB, 600x878, 452.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49451563 No.49451563 [Reply] [Original]

LINK IS PUMPING
BTC DUMP INCOMING

>> No.49451885 [DELETED] 

Obviously this is the best way for the team to roll out staking, and I can see the logic in it. It's a flawless plan. The only thing that concerns me is the small pool, which, even at 75M is still way low and many of us won't get to stake the majority of our Links. That said, the token price could rise a lot and that would compensate towards the imbalance. The thing that interests me now is the PGP programme. I hope we get to hear more about this at Consensus. I've so far steered clear of defi and I'm sure I'm not the only one, after the Aave liquidations and things like Luna. I'd be more inclined to participate in a programme which had the approval and oversight of Chainlink. I imagine Aave will be involved as Link seem pretty tight with them. Anyone else any thoughts on the PGP? I'm going to ignore any fud posts and I recommend you anons do too. They're not worth it.