[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 186 KB, 847x793, 1612667084927.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
49428350 No.49428350 [Reply] [Original]

>$14,000
>$700

>> No.49428379

>>49428350
I wish!

>> No.49428650

>>49428350
I hold btc, xmr and ltc and I threw away my ledger, fuck this market seriously

And honestly, I'm not entirely sure the market will recover in a high inflationary environment with tight liquidity and a failing dollar - same goes for many of the growthy names.

I could be wrong, but the more I read and look at charts the more bearish I become.

Still gonna hoddle what I have, but seriously - I wouldn't be surprised if the stockmarket goes down and Tesla/Micro strategy have to liquidate some btc to cover margin calls on loans taken out against their btc and that'll trigger more selling and lower prices in btc (and the broader market) cause them to sell even more btc, until they're forced to liquidate their entire positions. At that point el baghodlador will erupt into civil war and the IMF will call for global regulation.

I don't know, this can get ugly....

>> No.49428759

>>49428650
Crypto only need good narratives and conscious decision by the ones who control the market, It shouldn't care about the macro economics because the overall marketcap is miniscule, It's not a 200T market like equities who need constant propping, All it takes to pump crypto is few whales and small retail interest

Even a narrative that'll cause 1% of equities to transfer into crypto will cause this market to break ATH in an instant