[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 89 KB, 800x772, 1503256319103.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4940336 No.4940336 [Reply] [Original]

I see all these retards asking "can x coin go to x amount of dollars". What the fuck does it matter? All that matters is the % change from when you bought, to when you sold. Are we forgetting what stocks is?

>> No.4940393

>assuming the average idiot here even remotely has any clue about numbers and investment

The people here care about the "price" of a coin when they invest. "Shill me coins under (value x)." That is the absolute state of /biz. That is the reason why you don't listen to "investment" tips from the average moron here.

>> No.4940430

The ability of a coin to go to X proves that there will be a percent increase. Assuming that a 20 cent coin can’t go x5 and will only go x1.5 means that you don’t get shit anyways.

I mean it’s really the same as asking if X coin will go +X%.

>> No.4940494

Dude, people here are retarded. Crypto attracts a lot of brainlets that are trying to get rich quick.
Just look at all the poorfags with their $5k portfolio. They have no clue about anything.