[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 128 KB, 400x560, pepecash3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4922199 No.4922199 [Reply] [Original]

Coinbase:
"Invite a friend who buys or sells $100 of digital currency or more, and you'll both earn $10 of free bitcoin!"

https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a23528050932b02fec41643

Binance referral code:

STEP 1:
Make a Coinbase account and verify your I.D. And Bank acct/ debit card (took me 5 minutes).

Step 2:
Once verified you can now buy either bitcoin, litecoin, or ethereum on your Coinbase account. MAKE sure you DON'T buy bitcoin as it may take DAYS to complete. I recommend buying Litecoin.

STEP 2:
Make a Binance account and verify it etc. Then click DEPOSIT and get the address. Goto your coinbase account in your litecoins wallet and click send to, input the address from your Binance account for the corresponding coin. (Litecoin)

STEP 3:
Once your litecoins are in your Binance account you can now exchange it for bitcoins and start trading / buying most Alt coins.

All I ask is that you Please Use my Coinbase referral link listed above so we both make free bitcoin. Also Make sure use my Binance referral code so we get referral points.

>> No.4922301
File: 597 KB, 800x800, 1510726658069.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Woops meant to be 3 steps only:

STEP 1:
Make a Coinbase account and verify your I.D. And Bank acct/ debit card (took me 5 minutes)
Once verified you can now buy either bitcoin, litecoin, or ethereum on your Coinbase account. MAKE sure you DON'T buy bitcoin as it may take DAYS to complete. I recommend buying Litecoin.

STEP 2:
Make a Binance account and verify it etc. Then click DEPOSIT and get the address. Goto your coinbase account in your litecoins wallet and click send to, input the address from your Binance account for the corresponding coin. (Litecoin)

STEP 3:
Once your litecoins are in your Binance account you can now exchange it for bitcoins and start trading / buying most Alt coins.

All I ask is that you Please Use my Coinbase referral link listed above so we both make free bitcoin. Also Make sure use my Binance referral code so we get referral points.

>> No.4922899
File: 249 KB, 600x765, 1512804115579.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]