[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 433x431, 1366323076562.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
488924 No.488924 [Reply] [Original]

Would anyone be interested in a general thread about internet marketing?

>> No.488959

Yes; a bunch of people that have likely less of an idea of what they are doing than you are

that being said, hi. I don't know jack shit. How2internetmarket?

>> No.489128

>>488959
Find product.
Try to sell it to people
...on the INTERNET.
???
Profit.

>> No.489396

I'm down. I currently run a content marketing site and I have a few campaigns going on fb. I've only been doing it for a month and the money is alright so far.

>> No.490902

Tits or gtfo OP.

>> No.490924

>>489396
I do the same shit.

I started off just posting ads for people on CL, now I still do that but after a couple of weeks of tedious fucking work, I suggest to the customer that they let us build them a website and market it for them. So not only do I get to just setup FB and Adwords campaigns and make dosh from that, but I also get paid to build their site.

>> No.490931
File: 18 KB, 500x500, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>489396
do you run a blog? i want to use a content funnel with email marketing campaigns. i'm currently working on a blog in the weight loss niche. What kind of stats are you getting with FB PPC?

>> No.490936

>>489396
Some friends and I are interested in doing something similar, but I'm almost at a loss on where to start. Tips?

>> No.490940

>>490931
>weight loss niche

You can't get much more un-original than that.

>> No.490942

I want to get into this as well. Like, starting a Twitter account for a niche that covers some of the local businesses in the area I live in. Then offer marketing services for affordable prices promoting their products. The idea is to get a constant stream of revenue from multiple businesses that, while I charge little for each, they add up to a sizable amount. Thoughts? Pricing suggestions?

>> No.490945

>>490940
you don't have to reinvent the wheel to make money. weight loss is an evergreen niche, especially in the american market. we all know how fat americans are (~70% are overweight). there's always going to be a demand for weight loss product services, and the industry is only expected to grow. you just need an advantage.

>> No.490949

>>490945
also, im deliberately being pretty general. weight loss breaks down into tons of smaller niches with unmet demand. this is why you arent making money. learn to take common markets and think outside of the box.