[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 17 KB, 507x371, rcwza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4840838 No.4840838 [Reply] [Original]

must be nice being a cute girl, they only have to show their rack and they can rake thousands of dollars. they don't even have to show their face if they aren't cute, just their body. I wish I was born a cute girl and I wouldn't have all the problems a man needed to take. fuck this world /biz/..I wish I could drink with you guys...

>> No.4841406

>>4840838
yfw people actually don't care and the fantasy you imagine is just a fantasy because in reality the "you guys" you're talking about would fuck you over in an instant if it benefited them.
no one cares and no one likes you unless you've got something they can use, or you ARE something they can use

>> No.4841859

>>4841406
it's okay for a girl to be a cumdump, as long as she's rich. you're right nobody cares and I wouldnt care if im being used as long as I can get that money. in the end, it's always the financial power that wins.

>> No.4842964

>>4841859
How far before this goes full circle?

Men use money to get sex, women use sex to get money.

I have this dark thought that money isnt the only part of that equation, and that some of us pathetic NEETs will still be weak even with wealth beyond measure.

For example
NEET: Ehhh I have 3 billion dollars, love me?
Hot girl: ok (pretends to go along but leaves you for a cool guy later. with half your cash)
Maybe we should fantasize about being the cool guy and not the billionaire?