[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 88 KB, 768x752, 5fd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4804063 No.4804063 [Reply] [Original]

I used to be politically informed, spiritually enlightened, scientifically literate, capable of easily grasping complex concepts, and all the other wonderful traits a NEET strives for. Instead of literature and STEM textbooks I browse biz and shitcoin subreddits.

Lately I'm finding there is an inverse correlation between my portfolio gains and my cognitive function. When my portfolio is stable or even bleeding, my brain is actually quite tranquil. When it's booming, the mind is restless. I haven't read a book in months. Lately I feel incapable of doing so. When I begin to grip a complex idea my concentration is penetrated by the white noise of crypto gains.

I just feel really dumb lately. Uninformed, debased, and my intelligence is waning. Money is becoming an end in itself. There is nothing better than the dopamine hit of seeing your coin up another 10%.

I try to rationalize things by telling myself this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. With the potential to absolve decades of wageceling. But fuck this shit feels like plaque in my neurons.

>> No.4804096

>>4804063
I feel dumb for a different reason. my normie friends keep asking me the dumbest or most obscure questions about crypto and I actually have to think of an answer

>> No.4804135

>>4804063
I suggest you put your money on the project you are willing to hold and go for a walk, then read a book, workout, meet with your friends and so, check portfolio in a day or too, or after 10 mins, baka i bet we are all going ham over these potential gainzz we are missing out