[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 286 KB, 2048x1536, img_5725.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4802059 No.4802059 [Reply] [Original]

"Parts of our team met with more than 10 institutional investors in Geneva to talk about the potential of ChainTrade and how it can revolutionize commodity trading by lowering entry barriers and fees for everyone involved.
This was only the first of many meetings that will happen this whole week during the Roadshow organized by Monaco growth forums."

If you haven't heard of ChainTrade yet they will be the first licensed blockchain commodity exchange. They have a genuine roadmap goal of at least 100 billion market cap by 2020.

It's not on any exchanges yet but it will be this month. Now would be a perfect time to research it and decide if it's worth adding to your portfolio. Keep in mind their licensing, exchange platform, and marketing campaign are all planned for Q2 2018.

What do you guys think?

>> No.4802769

Alright this looks pretty fucking legit to me. I mean just look at that pic, that is def not a single dev programming in his soiled underwear. Everything I found on CTC points to a large team with an army of lawyers tackling an untapped 2 trillion dollar industry. I WILL be adding this to my portfolio. If fucking Ethereum Neopets can make people money then I can only imagine what kind of ROI a large REAL project like this will bring.