[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 180 KB, 2048x1066, HST - Horizon State.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4650817 No.4650817 [Reply] [Original]

>Cryptopia, KuCoin, Livecoin, EthereumDelta Exchanges
>Working on Binance/Bittrex
>10mil MC - currently dip after hype correction AKA buy you retards
>Crypto AMA with IAN BALIMA (50k subs crypto subs on youtube, one of the biggest crypto chanells) and HST TEAM/DEVELOPER on the 30th November

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjZWrjd-ghI

24th November 2017 Interview, you literary can't miss out on this.

Huffington Post Article - http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/11/27/horizon-state-the-aussie-company-digitising-the-ballot-box_a_23289669/?utm_hp_ref=au-tech

>UN related announcement incmong as soon as client gives a green light

>Big clients announcement next month.

>Great team, always available to answer questions on telegram and care about the speculative price of the token.

>Solves a real problem and long-term there will always be demand for the token.

Telegram: t.me/horizonstate

Thank me later. In telegram.

>> No.4650824

>how you see people actually using this shit for voting though?
Horizon State already has a working app called MiVote. It has been used by communities in Australia to vote in many issues.

The team had presented HST to the United Nations in New York. Announcement related to UN will be released some time next week.

>Why would organizations use HST?
It's way cheaper than the conventional voting system. That way, organizations like the UN etc will save money by using the HST platform. Also more efficient and more transparent obviously.

>How does it work?
Say the UN wants to make a decision/hold an election. They need to buy the HST tokens, to be able to use the platform.

The ratio is not necessarily 1 HST for 1 vote. But it will start with 1:1. Over time, this will change because HST's price will go up, so that 1:1 ratio won't be cheap for organizations anymore.

HST tokens can be divided up to 18 decimals. So in the future when HST's price is -- for example -- $4. The ratio will be 0.0001 HST for 1 vote. This is just an example, but you get the idea.

>> No.4650868
File: 5 KB, 266x111, INCOMING.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SAP Partnership pretty much confirmed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjZWrjd-ghI&feature=youtu.be&t=620

THE FUD;

/biz/ meme'd me into this coin the other day. However, I've been pleasantly surprised by how not shitty this coin is.

DYOR, but one thing I did find is that they have a working beta app voting platform. You can try it out at vote.mivote.org.au. You'll have to have an Aussie phone number to actually cast the vote, but you can do everything up to that. They apparently also have a MiVote app on the Aussie app store that you can download now.

MiVote has also gotten some (positive) attention from Aussie press:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/apr/14/mivote-aims-to-shake-up-democratic-process-with-a-click-and-a-tap

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/mivote-launches-online-direct-democracy-voting-platform/8261112

It's also worth noting that both those articles are from early this year. So this definitely isn't some shitcoin slapped together in the past month for a quick PnD.

>> No.4650975
File: 55 KB, 569x398, Ok.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Basically this is the final point, either you buy now and ride the whole December wave of news, such as listed and Developer hopefully completing token mechanic (which he already said in Telegram is almost being done) or you miss on easy 3-4x or even more.

GL, I hope you decide well.

>> No.4651017
File: 5 KB, 250x182, 1511201691494.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4650868
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?
YOU TOLD ME TO BUY THIS SHITCOIN AND I AM ALREADY DOWN 40%
WHERE IS THE MOON FUCKING STUPID PAJEETS ?

>> No.4651069

>>4651017
Not my fault if you are looking at this short term, a.k.a 3 days. Moon missions don't happen overnight you /biz/ retard. You can almost be 100% certain this is having 50m$ Market Cap EOY. Especially if we get onto Binance. However, keep on crying you retard.

>> No.4651120

holding for 2 weeks now
price projections eoy?
I want to feel happeh

>> No.4651315
File: 209 KB, 496x898, kkkk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4651120
At least 2$ and that is really on the most bottom side of things you can imagine. I mean, you have almost a guarantee 3-4x EOY gain, but no, people will cry over this. And again, 3-4x is speaking on the most bottom shelf, god knows how much this can skyrocket if it starts flying and getting media coverage.

This is almost the most early stage you can be in this. Even the CEO told the same thing today in Telegram, when some people started questioning price.

>> No.4651364

>>4651017
>>4651120

Depends on the AMA tomorrow, the announcements that are to come up in the next days and if we get listed on binance or a similar high volume exchange.

My cautious estimate is $1 EOY. Maybe in excess of ~$2 in Q1 2018. It's a medium term hold, that's for sure. I could have cashed out my x2 gains three days ago but didn't. I'm down to a mere 50% gain, which I'm not content with. Therefore I'll wait and watch what happens next. To walk away with losses at this time is foolishness. Hodl and see what happens.

/Ironhands/ is what is needed.

>> No.4651370

>>4651069

Don't tell them that I like when the lose money from not having patience in literally the easiest market to make long term money almost ever.

>> No.4651428

>>4651364
>>4651370

As I'm saying, the worst it can happen is 3-4x.

Now imagine some other good news start rolling in, such as when POWR got government funding (I know 8mil isn't a lot in scheme of things, but it was on national TV).

This is a tick-tocking that will go off any moment bomb by the EOY.