[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 32 KB, 480x550, 1484248993181.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4648972 No.4648972 [Reply] [Original]

>Tier 3 applications usually don't take more than a few days. If we experience a heavy influx of new users, however, processing times for verification could slow down considerably. If you experience a delay, it doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with your application. Please be patient and we'll contact you if we need anything further from you, so monitor the email associated with your Kraken account to see if you've received an email from us about verification. For tier 3 verification, it won't help to upload the documents again.

>tfw losing thousands of € per day since I am late too the party and my country forces this shitty process on me
>will have to use SEPA transaction to deposit € on Kraken which will also take days
This shit is actively stopping me from still making it. I pray to God BTC crashes before my first deposit on Kraken arrives, so I can go on and laugh at coinfags instead of entering BTC one minute before it crashes/corrects.

>> No.4649046

Same here in Canada.