[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 155 KB, 1280x720, rick.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4645498 No.4645498 [Reply] [Original]

>Ahh, not so fast Morty. You heard your mom, we’ve got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me, and sometimes your sister, and sometimes your mom, but NEVER BCASH! You wanna know why Morty? Because he CROSSED me.
OK, take it easy, Rick! Th-that's dark.
>Oh it gets darker Morty... Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more BCASH Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government, so I made him and the government go away...
Ohhh fuck...
>I repla-burp-ced them both as the defacto-patriarch of your market, AND your universe.
Oh man...
>Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister. So now you know the REAL reason I rescued you.

>> No.4645501
File: 37 KB, 780x435, and.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ohhhh-woah...
>I JUST TOOK OVER THE MARKET MORTY!
Oh man.
>And if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I’ll DENY it.
You'll deny it...
>And they’ll take my side, because I’m a hero, Morty. And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say, Morty, FOREVER! A-and I-I’ll go out and find some more of that Green bitbean dipping sauce, Morty.
Wh-what are you talking about?
>Because that’s, that's what this is all about Morty!
Beanman?
>Th-that’s my one arm man. I’m not driven by avenging my dead family Morty crawls away- Morty, that was FAKE! -and Morty gets pulled back. I-I’m driven by finding that, BITBEAN.
BEANS?
>I want that Beanman McNugget Sauce, Morty. Beanman? That’s my series arc Morty!
What the Hell?

>> No.4645511

fucking rebbit garbage
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>> No.4645537
File: 246 KB, 1024x768, NvqiEV8JFKfyw8xB9FdSxpgTCLM7Iuw5rHJMFrIMcdE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1) Cheaper fees
2) Faster transactions
3) Friendlier and more intelligent community
4) Decentralized development
5) No censorship
6) More progress with on chain scaling
7) More rare and more valuable than BTC as it is the only Bitcoin fork that will ever not have Segwit just like the whitepaper and Satoshi's vision
8) Better chance to 4x at 6000 vs 40000 for BTC

>> No.4645540
File: 288 KB, 625x352, morty.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>If it takes 9 seasons, I WANT MY MCNUGGET DIPPING,
What're you talking about Rick?
>SAUCE SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY!
What're you talking about?
>TH-THAT’S WHAT'S GONNA TAKE US, ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY! Quarter 9, 9 MORE Quarters MORTY!
Bean Staking?!
>9 MORE Quarters UNTIL I GET THAT DIPPING BEAN SAUCE!
What is that?! FOR 97 MORE YEARS MORTY! What are you talking about?!
>I WANT THAT BITBEAN MORTY!!!