[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 924 KB, 500x281, you-need-to-diversify-your-bonds-nigga-gif.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
464170 No.464170[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

finally got a job with regular hours. got my first credit card (strictly to build credit with) and I have a rough budget for each month that leaves me room for a good amount of savings.

That said, its a little annoying to keep track of. My bank has a decent budget program on their site, but its not really in depth enough for me and isn't really compatible with any commerce that isn't electronic. I use it to record and set goals for expenses, but for actually planning my budget I've just been using notepad and calculator.

whats some budgeting software? I've tried YNAB but wasn't blown away by it. I'm specifically looking for something that will allow me to figure out my actual costs per month for everything from car insurance to razor blades so that I can get a perfect handle on what I actually spend down to the last penny.

>> No.464189

>>464170
What do you mean? You want to record your expenses? Save all you receipts, there's not really a program for this? The easy way is to use one credit card for everything and then just look at your statement.

>> No.464194

>>464189

I guess what I mean is I want a way to organize it rather than just having a clusterfuck of receipts and notes to go through. Probably a basic fucking spread sheet would work if I knew Excel.

>> No.465264

>>464194
budget app

>> No.465267

Hire a bookkeeper